It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191
Tonight I'm watching . . . 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 8711
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
^^^^^^^^

Tell the truth Fids, ....you're watching Eurovision Song Contest aren't you ;) :D

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat May 13, 2017 9:55 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87347
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
isn't everybody :D

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Sun May 14, 2017 12:30 pm
Profile
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 17924
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Just read that they're on series 3 of Better call Saul in the US, and the episode went out this week where Jimmy becomes Saul. Goosebumps already. :D

_________________
With all the will in the world,
Diving for dear life, when we could be diving for pearls.


Tue May 16, 2017 6:44 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58134
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
They showed Charles III over here on Sunday with the late Tim Pigott-Smith.

Wasn't very impressed, especially with the use of verse. :thumbdown:

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 87347
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
spinbreath wrote:
Just read that they're on series 3 of Better call Saul in the US, and the episode went out this week where Jimmy becomes Saul. Goosebumps already. :D


we're on series 3 too on Netflix, have been for 2 months, I've posted enough in this thread on it :D

Best series yet, it ha Mike and Gus getting together too, not in an ohh errr way mind

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm
Profile
thread ruining clique
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:26 pm
Posts: 17924
Location: Dinbych
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Fids the Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Just read that they're on series 3 of Better call Saul in the US, and the episode went out this week where Jimmy becomes Saul. Goosebumps already. :D


we're on series 3 too on Netflix, have been for 2 months, I've posted enough in this thread on it :D

Best series yet, it ha Mike and Gus getting together too, not in an ohh errr way mind

I twigged that not long after I wrote that post. I watched the episode in question and thought either I was a time traveler, or else I'd got it round my neck.

_________________
With all the will in the world,
Diving for dear life, when we could be diving for pearls.


Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 8119
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Fids the Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Just read that they're on series 3 of Better call Saul in the US, and the episode went out this week where Jimmy becomes Saul. Goosebumps already. :D


we're on series 3 too on Netflix, have been for 2 months, I've posted enough in this thread on it :D

Best series yet, it ha Mike and Gus getting together too, not in an ohh errr way mind


Lydia is 'back' too!


Sun May 21, 2017 10:33 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:15 pm
Posts: 9356
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.

_________________
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha


Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 6952
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Treforest Gump wrote:
Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.


Not sure if this is the same as the Last Alaskans, but I saw this on Saturday about Native Americans, including what is now American West Coast, Canada and Alaska.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07m771x


Mon May 22, 2017 7:36 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:15 pm
Posts: 9356
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Cymru am byth wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.


Not sure if this is the same as the Last Alaskans, but I saw this on Saturday about Native Americans, including what is now American West Coast, Canada and Alaska.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07m771x


Nope, but cheers for this. Havent seen this, win win!!

Started watching Twin Peaks 2017, very surreal.

_________________
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha


Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1617
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Treforest Gump wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.


Not sure if this is the same as the Last Alaskans, but I saw this on Saturday about Native Americans, including what is now American West Coast, Canada and Alaska.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07m771x


Nope, but cheers for this. Havent seen this, win win!!

Started watching Twin Peaks 2017, very surreal.

If it's anything like the original it will be a load of pwp

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* and a childish fukkwit


Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:15 pm
Posts: 9356
Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
Big And Dull wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.


Not sure if this is the same as the Last Alaskans, but I saw this on Saturday about Native Americans, including what is now American West Coast, Canada and Alaska.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07m771x


Nope, but cheers for this. Havent seen this, win win!!

Started watching Twin Peaks 2017, very surreal.

If it's anything like the original it will be a load of pwp

Opinion is overrated.

_________________
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha


Mon May 22, 2017 8:21 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: