It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191
Tonight I'm watching . . . 
World XV Player

Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
^^^^^^^^

Tell the truth Fids, ....you're watching Eurovision Song Contest aren't you ;) :D

Sat May 13, 2017 9:55 pm
World XV Player

isn't everybody :D

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean

Sun May 14, 2017 12:30 pm
thread ruining clique

Just read that they're on series 3 of Better call Saul in the US, and the episode went out this week where Jimmy becomes Saul. Goosebumps already. :D

Tue May 16, 2017 6:44 pm
World XV Player

They showed Charles III over here on Sunday with the late Tim Pigott-Smith.

Wasn't very impressed, especially with the use of verse. :thumbdown:

Wed May 17, 2017 10:30 pm
World XV Player

spinbreath wrote:
Just read that they're on series 3 of Better call Saul in the US, and the episode went out this week where Jimmy becomes Saul. Goosebumps already. :D

we're on series 3 too on Netflix, have been for 2 months, I've posted enough in this thread on it :D

Best series yet, it ha Mike and Gus getting together too, not in an ohh errr way mind

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean

Thu May 18, 2017 1:19 pm
thread ruining clique

Fids the Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:

we're on series 3 too on Netflix, have been for 2 months, I've posted enough in this thread on it :D

Best series yet, it ha Mike and Gus getting together too, not in an ohh errr way mind

I twigged that not long after I wrote that post. I watched the episode in question and thought either I was a time traveler, or else I'd got it round my neck.

Thu May 18, 2017 7:45 pm
World XV Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:

Lydia is 'back' too!

Sun May 21, 2017 10:33 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.

Sun May 21, 2017 10:14 pm
World XV Player

Treforest Gump wrote:
Please no spoilers on saul, really pissed off, on Friday night we settled down to watch it and then the phone goes, family, ten minutes later I say to my Mrs Im off to get a drink and go next door to watch tv. Last night, we once again settle down, house to ourselves, kids are out, then knock knock, daughter comes back from grandparents unexpectedly.

Tonight I've started watching the Last Alaskans on discovery. Looks pretty good, other ones I've watched seem so unrealistic and staged.

Not sure if this is the same as the Last Alaskans, but I saw this on Saturday about Native Americans, including what is now American West Coast, Canada and Alaska.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07m771x

Mon May 22, 2017 7:36 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cymru am byth wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:

Not sure if this is the same as the Last Alaskans, but I saw this on Saturday about Native Americans, including what is now American West Coast, Canada and Alaska.

Nope, but cheers for this. Havent seen this, win win!!

Started watching Twin Peaks 2017, very surreal.

Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 pm
British & Irish Lions Player

Treforest Gump wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:

If it's anything like the original it will be a load of pwp

Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Big And Dull wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:

If it's anything like the original it will be a load of pwp

Opinion is overrated.

Mon May 22, 2017 8:21 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 187, 188, 189, 190, 191