It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214  Next
Tonight I'm watching . . . 
International Player

Post Re: Tonight I'm watching . . .
I watched the first couple of episodes of AMC "The Terror". So far very good. Based on the book by Dan Simmons which is a horror novel centred around the real life events of the Franklin Expedition . Good cast with Jared Harris and Ciaran Hinds.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:56 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Seen some programme about 'social cleansing' about getting rid of all council houses and flats.

Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:14 am
World XV Player

I am watching https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl= ... _B0IuAIwCw

Set in Norway it's an interesting insight into their culture ... and they don't mention us at all :-)

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cunk on Britain. Beeb 2 Tuesdays. Five episodes. Hilarious. She used to be on Charlie Brookers screenwipe.

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:55 pm
World XV Player

I binged In the long run, Idris Elba and Bill Bailey, some very funny bits

Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:01 pm
World XV Player

binged? you started singing like Crosby? So funny. :D

Being an adventurer you might like this ..it's geology with humour ...

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:16 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
binged? you started singing like Crosby? So funny. :D

Being an adventurer you might like this ..it's geology with humour ...

Shit Stali. It's like the Grapes of Wrath but a film about a road and it's an hour long! :)

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 pm
World XV Player

Sorry about that Buddy!

Thing is those Scab Lands were formed in like 3 months .. massive, massive, massive destruction like Jiffie would say at an Italian win against The All Blacks ... it actually happened!

It links into the findings of Gobekli Tepe .. a site more sophisticated than StoneHenge and yet at least 6000 years older. 4000 years older than the oldest stories in the Bible .... you know what that means? All Western and Middle Eastern History based on books is missing 5000+ years!

You just cant believe the buggars in the Church, Mosque or School any more ... all their history is shown up as wrong by 5000 years ... 5000 years of recovering from the massive flood that caused the scablands.

This guy doesn't say it ..he just is the best at presenting the evidence.

A meteorite or comet (I don't see the difference) hit the Earth at the Northern American Icecaps and caused Holly hell ... and started 'The Younger Dryas' which led to people surviving and starting again at places like Gobekli Tepe ... at least 5000 years before the earliest story in The Bible ... what happened in those millennia, where is the history? It is there to be found ...soon.

This video gives the geological evidence.

It is for moderators to revise history.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Sorry about that Buddy!

Thing is those Scab Lands were formed in like 3 months .. massive, massive, massive destruction like Jiffie would say at an Italian win against The All Blacks ... it actually happened!

It links into the findings of Gobekli Tepe .. a site more sophisticated than StoneHenge and yet at least 6000 years older. 4000 years older than the oldest stories in the Bible .... you know what that means? All Western and Middle Eastern History based on books is missing 5000+ years!

You just cant believe the buggars in the Church, Mosque or School any more ... all their history is shown up as wrong by 5000 years ... 5000 years of recovering from the massive flood that caused the scablands.

A meteorite or comet (I don't see the difference) hit the Earth at the Northern American Icecaps and caused Holly hell ... and started 'The Younger Dryas' which led to people surviving and starting again at places like Gobekli Tepe ... at least 5000 years before the earliest story in The Bible ... what happened in those millennia, where is the history? It is there to be found ...soon.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
Sorry about that Buddy!

Oh *fupp*.I'm going to have to watch the whole thing now instead of zipping through it! Lurve

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:17 pm
World XV Player

This actually gives some reassuring context after!

The Archeologists think him an anti christ ..much like Dave used to go off on one about Celts not being celts all the time.

Sometimes it does a man good to open his mind and see the bloody obvious x

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:25 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:

Oh *fupp*.I'm going to have to watch the whole thing now instead of zipping through it! Lurve

When your having a curry night and a new conversation .. imagine the eyes bogglin' at your wisdom :-)

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

And I shiyte you not ... I am confirmed in The Church of Wales, Suma Cum Laude in Mathematics and believe we have been misled ... Gobelki Tepe and The Scabland's demand we revisit history.

Plus the fact it was me who through my Daps over the telegraph wires .. so you know I ain't bull shyting :-)

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

LLanrumneyOik wrote:
And I shiyte you not ... I am confirmed in The Church of Wales, Suma Cum Laude in Mathematics and believe we have been misled ... Gobelki Tepe and The Scabland's demand we revisit history.

Plus the fact it was me who through my Daps over the telegraph wires .. so you know I ain't bull shyting :-)

You do like a movie mate! Them daps are gone. You know what. Our house is going back to the council, they're buying it, seems bang on right, going back to what it was. We should meet up and have a dap throwing competition top of Okehampton. Loser buys the pints. Two middle aged farts, we're bound to have an audience, coppers might even turn up....You get to choose the venue! :love4:

Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:55 pm
World XV Player

Anyone seen The Oath?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7174764/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Interesting premise. It's about criminal gangs inside the Police Force
The obligatory Brit actor (All US TV series have to have at least 1) is Sean Bean. Oh and the Aussie from True Blood is the lead

Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:29 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3208 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214  Next