It is currently Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Disaster 
World XV Player

Post Disaster
My nephew, aged 5, born in Plymouth to Welsh mother and English father, has asked for E*****d football kit (and with Beckham on the back , even worse) kit for birthday. *fupp*

My sister is one of these people under the influence of the Brirtish superstate and thinks we should all get along, and supports England whenever they arent playing Wales, thus hereby granting permission for the fathers family to go ahead with this plan. Double *fupp*

Its enough to drive a grown man to tears.

Something has to be done, any ideas?

Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

*fupp* posh, and make Beks divorce her, then you can have a gay affair with Beks, making him no longer the hero he is. I would also have bum love with Owen & Rooney to be on the safe side :D

Internet Marketing Consultancy - SEO Agony Uncle

Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Disaster
CymraegJanner wrote:
My nephew, aged 5, born in Plymouth to Welsh mother and English father, has asked for E*****d football kit (and with Beckham on the back , even worse) kit for birthday. *kiss*

My sister is one of these people under the influence of the Brirtish superstate and thinks we should all get along, and supports England whenever they arent playing Wales, thus hereby granting permission for the fathers family to go ahead with this plan. Double *kiss*

I wouldn't worry CJ, some Welsh supporters sipport Plymouth Albion ! :roll: :roll: :twisted:

Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:20 am
World XV Player

Apparently in the States it is not uncommon to have a divorce from members of your family, have you fully considered this option?? :wink: :D

Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:39 am
Club Player

i suggest putting said shirt in very hot wash with lots of red things it will then turn pink. no self respecting boy will wear pink. a little saboutage with a scissors will quickly change the name on the back to Feckham and he can't wear it then because the language might cause offense.

as a last resort tell him he has sh!t on his shirt and point at the badge, when he turns around tell him there is sh!t on the back too. :twisted:

Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:51 am
World XV Player

How do you think I felt when I had to go into a sports shop in Plymouth and buy my own 7yr old son an English football shirt for Euro 2004. The deputy head ( and he is Welsh) had the bright idea of having a special lunch on one of the days England played and all the children could come to school in an English top. I and my Scottish mate were none to pleased to say the least.
I suppose I should be grateful it was only kissball and not rugby. I would have to draw the line there or as suggested earlier divorce my son. :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:52 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Three men are sitting in the maternity ward of a hospital waiting for the imminent birth of their respective children one is a Welsh man, one English and the other a West Indian.
They are all very nervous and pacing the floor - as you would in these situations.
All of a sudden the doctor bursts through the double doors saying
"Gentlemen you won't believe this but your wives have all had their babies within 5 minutes of each other!"
The men are beside themselves with happiness and joy.
"And", said the doctor, "They have all had little boys."
The fathers are ecstatic and congratulate each other over and over.
"However we do have one slight problem," the doctor said.
"In all the confusion we may have mixed the babies up getting them to the nursery and would be grateful if you could join us there to try and help identify them."
With that, the Welsh man raced past the doctor and bolted to the nursery, once inside he picked up a black infant with dreadlocks saying,
"There's no doubt about it, this boy is mine!"
The doctor looked bewildered and said,
"Well sir, of all the babies, I would have thought that maybe this child could be of West Indian descent."
"Maybe", said the Welsh man,
"But one of the other two is English and I'm not taking the risk."
:D

Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:14 am
Regional Player

Ok maybe that?s a bit extreme :roll:

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:30 am
Profile E-mail
Junior Player

CymraegJanner wrote:
My nephew, aged 5, born in Plymouth to Welsh mother and English father, has asked for E*****d football kit (and with Beckham on the back , even worse) kit for birthday. *kiss*

My sister is one of these people under the influence of the Brirtish superstate and thinks we should all get along, and supports England whenever they arent playing Wales, thus hereby granting permission for the fathers family to go ahead with this plan. Double *kiss*

Give your sister a smack for marrying a soccer fan.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:32 am
World XV Player

Disown the lot of them!

I was considering it......

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:55 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

Andy wrote:

Give your sister a smack for marrying a soccer fan.

He may be a lot of things including a *my love*, but I wouldnt call him a football fan, no matter what he considers himself to be.

Will giver her a slap for allowing this to happen though.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:57 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Regional Player

Craig W wrote:
Disown the lot of them!

I was considering it......

You have gotta do what you gotta do

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:57 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Apparently in the States it is not uncommon to have a divorce from members of your family, have you fully considered this option?? :wink: :D

its on the cards

Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:59 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

i suggest putting said shirt in very hot wash with lots of red things it will then turn pink. no self respecting boy will wear pink. a little saboutage with a scissors will quickly change the name on the back to Feckham and he can't wear it then because the language might cause offense.

as a last resort tell him he has sh!t on his shirt and point at the badge, when he turns around tell him there is sh!t on the back too. :twisted:

I deeply applaud the merits of this idea......

Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

gwynt wrote:
I wouldn't worry CJ, some Welsh supporters sipport Plymouth Albion ! :roll: :roll: :twisted:

I refuse to believe that anyone with any form of moral fibre would support twat Dawe and those bunch of ****.

Supporting Plymouth is one thing, national realingment is on the cards here, and must be stopped.

Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:05 am
Profile E-mail WWW