It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 2:34 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Clermont v Racing 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Clermont v Racing
The Clermont injury list is shortening,Fofana, Nakaitaci and Penaud already back in business, Parra starts today v Toulon after long lay off and most importantly Lopez back onthe bench today after his v long lay offwith a horrid broken leg....

They won't make the top 6 in the. Top14 but could be a sneaky bet for the Champs Cup?

v Racing so a Top14 team assured in the semis

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:51 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Clermont team

Stronger than for a long time up front and backs

http://www.asm-rugby.com/actus/fernande ... -au-racing

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:51 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Racing team

They'll take some beating

https://www.racing92.fr/article/ercc-as ... rt_a2068/1

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:59 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Tony Panties wrote:
Clermont team

Stronger than for a long time up front and backs

http://www.asm-rugby.com/actus/fernande ... -au-racing


PS Lopez and Fofana on the bench

Don't think I'd bet on this one

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:02 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
First up this pm 13:00 k off uk time

Clermont ..it's shït or bust this Season.

Players returning but not match fit but a much better mix...Penaud in the centre, Parra at 9 ..Lopez, Fofana on the bench etc..

For me it wil be a battle of the back rows, Lapandry, Yao, Lee (Chouly on the bench) v Lauret, Nyanga, Le Roux

Carter onthe bench, last Season for him and he has been largely absent

Home venue for Clermont a plus.

Heart says Clermont head says Racing ...they are difficult to beat.

As to which would be more difficult for Toulon, probably Racing ...

Encore ..que le meilleur gagne ...again, may the best win

I'm hing to retrieve a better humour after yesterday :D

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:28 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61942
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Tony Panties wrote:
First up this pm 13:00 k off uk time

Clermont ..it's shït or bust this Season.

Players returning but not match fit but a much better mix...Penaud in the centre, Parra at 9 ..Lopez, Fofana on the bench etc..

For me it wil be a battle of the back rows, Lapandry, Yao, Lee (Chouly on the bench) v Lauret, Nyanga, Le Roux

Carter onthe bench, last Season for him and he has been largely absent

Home venue for Clermont a plus.

Heart says Clermont head says Racing ...they are difficult to beat.

As to which would be more difficult for Toulon, probably Racing ...

Encore ..que le meilleur gagne ...again, may the best win

I'm hing to retrieve a better humour after yesterday :D


Munster won yesterday? ;)

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:43 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Langland Exile wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
First up this pm 13:00 k off uk time

Clermont ..it's shït or bust this Season.

Players returning but not match fit but a much better mix...Penaud in the centre, Parra at 9 ..Lopez, Fofana on the bench etc..

For me it wil be a battle of the back rows, Lapandry, Yao, Lee (Chouly on the bench) v Lauret, Nyanga, Le Roux

Carter onthe bench, last Season for him and he has been largely absent

Home venue for Clermont a plus.

Heart says Clermont head says Racing ...they are difficult to beat.

As to which would be more difficult for Munster, probably Racing ...

Encore ..que le meilleur gagne ...again, may the best win

I'm hing to retrieve a better humour after yesterday :D




Munster won yesterday? ;)


in the semi ... ;)

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61942
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Nice day for it

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:00 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Clermont giving it all ...
Penaud on return from injury showing what Fra was missing.

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:10 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61942
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
First up this pm 13:00 k off uk time

Clermont ..it's shït or bust this Season.

Players returning but not match fit but a much better mix...Penaud in the centre, Parra at 9 ..Lopez, Fofana on the bench etc..

For me it wil be a battle of the back rows, Lapandry, Yao, Lee (Chouly on the bench) v Lauret, Nyanga, Le Roux

Carter onthe bench, last Season for him and he has been largely absent

Home venue for Clermont a plus.

Heart says Clermont head says Racing ...they are difficult to beat.

As to which would be more difficult for Munster, probably Racing ...

Encore ..que le meilleur gagne ...again, may the best win

I'm hing to retrieve a better humour after yesterday :D




Munster won yesterday? ;)


in the semi ... ;)


Oh dear, editing your own post after the fact, a sign of something... :D

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:13 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61942
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Play acting by Parra

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:20 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61942
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Barnes excellent as ever

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:22 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Langland Exile wrote:
Play acting by Parra


Le Roux the prime offender correctly reffed....

and 3 to Parra making it 9 0 after 18

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:23 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13437
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
Langland Exile wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
First up this pm 13:00 k off uk time

Clermont ..it's shït or bust this Season.

Players returning but not match fit but a much better mix...Penaud in the centre, Parra at 9 ..Lopez, Fofana on the bench etc..

For me it wil be a battle of the back rows, Lapandry, Yao, Lee (Chouly on the bench) v Lauret, Nyanga, Le Roux

Carter onthe bench, last Season for him and he has been largely absent

Home venue for Clermont a plus.

Heart says Clermont head says Racing ...they are difficult to beat.

As to which would be more difficult for Munster, probably Racing ...

Encore ..que le meilleur gagne ...again, may the best win

I'm hing to retrieve a better humour after yesterday :D




Munster won yesterday? ;)


in the semi ... ;)


Oh dear, editing your own post after the fact, a sign of something... :D


Cmon .. it wasn't at all obvious was it ...

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:24 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61942
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Clermont v Racing
D'accord :D

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:29 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: