It is currently Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:48 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Scarlets v Toulon 
Mini Player

Post Scarlets v Toulon
This is our biggest game for 10 years. Logged in and bought 2 tickets yesterday. Cant believe there are so many seats still available. We are playing fantastic rugby and this is a huge game so no excuses. If you have any attachment to the team you need to put your hand in your pocket and buy a ticket. 75, 000 will buy tickets for 6 Nations so there are enough fans out there to sell out Park Y Scarlets in the biggest regional game for many many years. If your Welsh and follow rugby but dont have a tie to a region get down to the Scarlets and support the boys. Lets get the ground sold out to show the team we actually appreciate what they are doing. Atmosphere in Bath on Friday was fantastic so why not come down and soak it all up.

Rant over

Come on Scarlets

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:16 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Scarlets v Toulon
Scarlet 64 wrote:
This is our biggest game for 10 years. Logged in and bought 2 tickets yesterday. Cant believe there are so many seats still available. We are playing fantastic rugby and this is a huge game so no excuses. If you have any attachment to the team you need to put your hand in your pocket and buy a ticket. 75, 000 will buy tickets for 6 Nations so there are enough fans out there to sell out Park Y Scarlets in the biggest regional game for many many years. If your Welsh and follow rugby but dont have a tie to a region get down to the Scarlets and support the boys. Lets get the ground sold out to show the team we actually appreciate what they are doing. Atmosphere in Bath on Friday was fantastic so why not come down and soak it all up.

Rant over

Come on Scarlets

hear hear

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 pm
World XV Player

I suspect many were waiting for the Bath result

Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:37 pm
World XV Player

When does the Wales squad assemble?
Just a bit worried about losing 13 players before the Toulon match.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:11 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

BigRed wrote:
When does the Wales squad assemble?
Just a bit worried about losing 13 players before the Toulon match.

The money is good though.

:thumbup:

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 am
World XV Player

It really is the biggest game ever at Parc y Scarlets. In years gone by there would be no expectation of a win, but a win is possible this weekend.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:54 am
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
It really is the biggest game ever at Parc y Scarlets. In years gone by there would be no expectation of a win, but a win is possible this weekend.

I would say win is likely.

In straight terms Bookies have it 1/2 Scarlets
In handicap Scarlets by 6 points

Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:04 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
ICEverything wrote:

I would say win is likely.

In straight terms Bookies have it 1/2 Scarlets
In handicap Scarlets by 6 points

I wouldn't make us favourites on the back of our Bath win.
But saying that, we are starting to click after enduring a number of squeaky bum wins. :D

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Mini Player

To be in a position to qualify for the 1/4s after losing the first two games is fantastic. Think this is the biggest game in the last 10 years. Would be good to get the ground sold out to show our appreciation of the quality of rugby we are playing. I may be biased but we are head and shoulders above the other Welsh regions at the moment. Will still be cheering the other regions on too mind.

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

In the match in Toulon we gave away an intercept pass right at the beginning of the match and were down 19 -3 at HT but clawed our way back to lead 19 - 21 only to be denied by a penalty losing 22 - 21.
While saying that we are certainly playing a lot better now than where we were when we met Toulon in the first round.
Hopefully, we can reproduce the form we showed against Bath. :D

Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I fancy the Scarlets to win this game and sincerely hope that they do. On the BT sports rugby programme last night they were doing conjecture as to which sides they thought would make the quarters. They reckoned a Scarlets win and a losing a BP for Toulon and a number three seed! I'll be glued to the tele for the game as I was last Friday. It's wonderful to watch them when they play like that.

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:22 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
I fancy the Scarlets to win this game and sincerely hope that they do. On the BT sports rugby programme last night they were doing conjecture as to which sides they thought would make the quarters. They reckoned a Scarlets win and a losing a BP for Toulon and a number three seed! I'll be glued to the tele for the game as I was last Friday. It's wonderful to watch them when they play like that.

Agreed, their fans are ever so nice too... :D

Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:08 pm
World XV Player

Unchanged team with Halfpenny on the bench, just pray it stays dry

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:06 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:

10 Welsh players in the starting 15 for the Scarlets, plus Parkes who is now qualified

4 French players for Toulon.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:25 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:

10 Welsh players in the starting 15 for the Scarlets, plus Parkes who is now qualified

4 French players for Toulon.

6 french internationals but only 2 current?

10 french players in squad.

all details here :

http://epcrugby.fr/info/champions_cup.p ... xid=234953

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next