It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:51 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Bath/Scarlets 
British & Irish Lions Player

Post Re: Bath/Scarlets
Well looking back a day later it still hurts but got to say that was a fantastic performance by Scarlets. If Wales don't get Jones in over Howley asap then they are quite simply moronic.

From Bath, I'd be surprised if we don't see a major shakeup in the coaching. There are systematic problems I've highlighted multiple times and yet they haven't been addressed for years. Also might look at getting rid of some of the players who just aren't pulling their weight. Cook is wildly inconsistent, Cand I'd say our entire front 5 are rarely on top. Louw, Mercer and Underhill have the potential to form a decent back row but not overly impressed with everyone in front of them. Backs are decent but constantly getting shit ball.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Well looking back a day later it still hurts but got to say that was a fantastic performance by Scarlets. If Wales don't get Jones in over Howley asap then they are quite simply moronic.

From Bath, I'd be surprised if we don't see a major shakeup in the coaching. There are systematic problems I've highlighted multiple times and yet they haven't been addressed for years. Also might look at getting rid of some of the players who just aren't pulling their weight. Cook is wildly inconsistent, Cand I'd say our entire front 5 are rarely on top. Louw, Mercer and Underhill have the potential to form a decent back row but not overly impressed with everyone in front of them. Backs are decent but constantly getting shit ball.

It is a strange one, but teams seem to be set up to play another fixed set of teams, and outside this often slip up.

The English premiership plan and play to get the best position in the table they normally play, and when a spanner goes in the works it is difficult to change both mindset and style. Just look at some of the upsets in the world cup qualifiers and early rounds.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:45 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

That was the best I had seen Gareth Davies and Rob Evans play. Complete performance from Evans... carrying, handling and seen off his TH by 55mins

Patchell was good from fullback and unfortunately for him may be his best position.

Just enjoy the result Scarlets fans - well done

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:

Bath are a perfectly capable side but I thought their pack were surprisingly passive last night. I also don’t rate Cook. Maybe an over reliance on Watson’s brilliance as your main attacking threat too. Not sure what’s happened with Joseph. For such a quality player he has been very quiet in recent games.

Love the ground btw. Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Rec last month for the Toulon game.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Pearcey3 wrote:
Troron wrote:

Bath are a perfectly capable side but I thought their pack were surprisingly passive last night. I also don’t rate Cook. Maybe an over reliance on Watson’s brilliance as your main attacking threat too. Not sure what’s happened with Joseph. For such a quality player he has been very quiet in recent games.

Love the ground btw. Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Rec last month for the Toulon game.

We're getting a new ground in the near future. Did you know the Rec is temporary and when games aren't on only the North stand is left? All the others are taken down.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Pearcey3 wrote:
Troron wrote:

We're getting a new ground in the near future. Did you know the Rec is temporary and when games aren't on only the North stand is left? All the others are taken down.

Moving with the times I guess but a real shame. It’s a wonderful location.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Troron wrote:
Pearcey3 wrote:
Troron wrote:

http://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/sport/ru ... ew-1036005

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Pearcey3 wrote:
Troron wrote:
Pearcey3 wrote:
Troron wrote:

Moving with the times I guess but a real shame. It’s a wonderful location.

It is very nice although parking is a pain in the arse. I really hope they do a good job. I think as stadiums go it has possibly the best surroundings of any in Britain and I hope any future stadium fits in well. Bath really is a beautiful city and I'd like to move there some time, when I actually have money and a family :P

EDIT family I have produced that is

Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:25 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7