Toulon v Benetton Treviso 1:00 PM Stade Félix-Mayol, Toulon
Racing 92 v Munster 3:15 PM U Arena, Paris
Castres Olympique v Leicester Tigers 5:30 PM Stade Pierre-Fabre, Castres

Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:40 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Post Re: European Rugby Champions Cup - January 12th, 13th & 14th
The excellent Rugby Vision website predicts the following winners:

Bath, La Rochelle, Exeter, Wasps, Clermont, Saracens, Leinster, Toulon, Munster, Castres.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:01 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:

Bath, La Rochelle, Exeter, Wasps, Clermont, Saracens, Leinster, Toulon, Munster, Castres.

Bath will only beat us if the weather is bad. Given a dry day, we should win. Even in bad weather, we will only go down after an arm wrestle but my money will still be for us to win.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail

BigRed wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Bath will only beat us if the weather is bad. Given a dry day, we should win. Even in bad weather, we will only go down after an arm wrestle but my money will still be for us to win.

Depends on how many of the injured/rested 1st-choice players come back. We still have no updated info on the state of McNicholl, Halfpenny, Scott or Cawdor. Anyway, Rugby Vision gives Bath a 56% chance of winning and predicts the margin of victory shall be two points.

Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:50 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
BigRed wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Depends on how many of the injured/rested 1st-choice players come back. We still have no updated info on the state of McNicholl, Halfpenny, Scott or Cawdor. Anyway, Rugby Vision gives Bath a 56% chance of winning and predicts the margin of victory shall be two points.

Might as well not show up then..

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:09 am
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
BigRed wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Might as well not show up then...

Ospreys are the only team that has nothing to lose in the league so might as well throw everything at Saracens to get a result. Not sure how seriously Saracens will be taking this game. We will see once they put out their line up for the game. :dontknow:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:39 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

BigRed wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
BigRed wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Ospreys are the only team that has nothing to lose in the league so might as well throw everything at Saracens to get a result. Not sure how seriously Saracens will be taking this game. We will see once they put out their line up for the game. :dontknow:

Saracens have to take it seriously they are not that safe after 2 losses to Clermont and only 1 BP

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Tony Panties wrote:
BigRed wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
BigRed wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Saracens have to take it seriously they are not that safe after 2 losses to Clermont and only 1 BP

Exactly.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Yes I think Saracens will be targeting 10 points over the next
2 weekends and will get them.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:23 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

awaywardlad wrote:
Yes I think Saracens will be targeting 10 points over the next
2 weekends and will get them.

I'd like to believe that Ospreys, on their day, can beat most sides.
However, saying this, their 'days' seem to be few and far between.
This weekend is their 'last chance saloon' to glean anything out of this season, so I will be rooting for them as I do for all Wales teams.
There will be players in the Ospreys team that have their last chance of impressing Mr Gatland & co so they will be up for it as will all Wales Regions this weekend.
I'm quietly confident that we will have a good Europe show come Sunday evening. Hopefully, proving the naysayers wrong. :D

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 am
Profile E-mail