It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:35 am

European Champions Cup Tables 
World XV Player

Post Re: European Champions Cup Tables
Just to show a more refined version :

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:02 am
World XV Player

If we're talking 'cut and paste' we need Bouch - there is none finer on the internet that him.

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:00 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:

Thanks for the lesson, I knew there had to be a way of doing it. :D
So basically you prepare an image on your computer then you upload the image using 'Img' above. :thumbup:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:03 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I refereed your Hampton maze effort :P

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:38 pm
World XV Player

BigRed wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:

Thanks for the lesson, I knew there had to be a way of doing it. :D
So basically you prepare an image on your computer then you upload the image using 'Img' above. :thumbup:

I use apps to xfer browser etc detail to images and an app to upload jpeg into various formats incl stylised for various types, sizes and forum formats etc.

Sometimes, if it's a multi page source the initial transfer into a jpeg needs some 'work'

There are multiple tools some free download... in the example I used 'Paint' and 'Postimage' ... there are many, some more sophisticated

Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:42 pm
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
If we're talking 'cut and paste' we need Bouch - there is none finer on the internet that him.

Sources are erratic but I'm not.

:king:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:14 pm
World XV Player

Bouch wrote:
ICEverything wrote:

Sources are erratic but I'm not.

:king:

Your technique is truly masterful, an example to us all :thumbup:

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:39 pm
World XV Player

Was there a point to this thread other than the quality of the original tables and suggested improved ways of putting them up? I still think that The Scarlets will qualify by winning the two remaing matches, Ospreys is another matter entirely, we're talking loaves and fishes. Other qualifiers, Munster, Leinster, Saracens, Barf, Clermont, La Rochelle, Wasps. Leinster winners!

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:08 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
Was there a point to this thread other than the quality of the original tables and suggested improved ways of putting them up? I still think that The Scarlets will qualify by winning the two remaing matches, Ospreys is another matter entirely, we're talking loaves and fishes. Other qualifiers, Munster, Leinster, Saracens, Barf, Clermont, La Rochelle, Wasps. Leinster winners!

No not rugby! The most important point is the tables. :D

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

Wasps have 3 crucial injuries going into the Ulster game which now throws a spanner in the works. People forget that Ulster have a 3 point gap which could be crucial in round 6 as if they get a 5 pointer (which against a French team on the road don't rule out) and Quinn's deny Wasps a TBP than Wasps not only myst beat Ulster but deny them a BP and if they get one they must beat them very comfortably which with this injury list would be at best optimistic if I was a Wasps fan at worst ludicrous.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:34 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Scarlets have a tough time too .. they have to beat both Toulon and Bath (away) and both zbath and Toulon have to play Benetton.

There are tough pools....

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:57 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Scarlets have a tough time too .. they have to beat both Toulon and Bath (away) and both zbath and Toulon have to play Benetton.

There are tough pools....

Beating Toulon and Bath (away) is quite daunting.
But is it any more daunting than having to face Minster and Leinster away on their home turf as we did last season?
However, we are not anywhere near the cohesive team that we were at the end of last season, but we may just get there by the business end of the season.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:08 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Went to the Bath v Toulon game last week courtesy of Graham Simons at SKY Sports. My 15 year old lad got to meet Scott Quinnell. What a lovely guy Scott is when we went behind the scenes in the SKY broadcasting vehicle. He came over to shake our hands and offered us both a chocolate mini roll. Got a lovely photo of Scott with my lad. He spent time with my boy and was just a top bloke.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:32 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Pearcey3 wrote:
Went to the Bath v Toulon game last week courtesy of Graham Simons at SKY Sports. My 15 year old lad got to meet Scott Quinnell. What a lovely guy Scott is when we went behind the scenes in the SKY broadcasting vehicle. He came over to shake our hands and offered us both a chocolate mini roll. Got a lovely photo of Scott with my lad. He spent time with my boy and was just a top bloke.

I met Scott a couple of years ago, he was a good bloke. My dad met him in New Zealand as well in the summer and said the same.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:39 am
Profile E-mail