It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:33 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Champs Cup 4th round 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13198
Post Champs Cup 4th round
Details, timetable, tv coverage etc here

http://www.epcrugby.com/matchcentre/fix ... 18&round=4

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:15 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 35515
Post Re: Champs Cup 4th round
Some interesting fixtures this weekend. If Bath beat Toulon and Scarlets beat Treviso, then we will have three teams with only a point or two separating them going into the final round of Games in January. If Saracens beat Clermont and Ospreys beat Saints, then this pool will be very tight as well. Possibly the best season for Welsh clubs for a while.

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:00 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 pm
Posts: 7672
Post Re: Champs Cup 4th round
ICEverything wrote:
Some interesting fixtures this weekend. If Bath beat Toulon and Scarlets beat Treviso, then we will have three teams with only a point or two separating them going into the final round of Games in January. If Saracens beat Clermont and Ospreys beat Saints, then this pool will be very tight as well. Possibly the best season for Welsh clubs for a while.


The words 'if' and 'possibly' are the most important words there! :D


Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:17 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 35515
Post Re: Champs Cup 4th round
Cymru am byth wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
Some interesting fixtures this weekend. If Bath beat Toulon and Scarlets beat Treviso, then we will have three teams with only a point or two separating them going into the final round of Games in January. If Saracens beat Clermont and Ospreys beat Saints, then this pool will be very tight as well. Possibly the best season for Welsh clubs for a while.


The words 'if' and 'possibly' are the most important words there! :D

The only thing that's missing is 'there's always next year' :D

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:26 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2500
Post Re: Champs Cup 4th round
ICEverything wrote:
The only thing that's missing is 'there's always next year' :D


Not if one of the multitude of end of the world scenarios actually comes true.

_________________
Image


Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:59 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61758
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Champs Cup 4th round
Troron wrote:
ICEverything wrote:
The only thing that's missing is 'there's always next year' :D


Not if one of the multitude of end of the world scenarios actually comes true.


We live in hope..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron