It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:29 am

Munster Leics 
World XV Player

Post Munster Leics
last match of the day on BT sport ...coming up

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:26 pm
Club Player

Post Re: Munster Leics
3rd season in a row these two have been in the same pool, 3rd year in a row that they play each other in a Christmas double header.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

The reffing of the breakdown is a joke, Munster getting away with everything and Tigers with nothing.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

Nothing wrong with what Munster are doing, they are just so much better at the breakdown.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:41 pm
Profile E-mail
Primary Schools Player

it just shows how overrated the english clubs are ...

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:46 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Seriously? Munster are frequently off their feet and lying on the wrong side. Hell where T.Youngs got penalised for coming in from the side, Munster had just got a turnover from coming in at the side.

English clubs overrated? Yeah we heard that last year too, how did that turn out for you?

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Leicester seem to have lost their way a bit

Munster look in good shape

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:59 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

Troron wrote:
Seriously? Munster are frequently off their feet and lying on the wrong side. Hell where T.Youngs got penalised for coming in from the side, Munster had just got a turnover from coming in at the side.

English clubs overrated? Yeah we heard that last year too, how did that turn out for you?

But that is with you're english glasses on, what Munster are doing is totally fine.

Saracens are great, the rest are overrated bar possibly Exeter.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

Munster need another score (preferably a try) to really kill this game off.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cathalsmart wrote:
Troron wrote:

But that is with you're english glasses on, what Munster are doing is totally fine.

I'm a Bath fan, you realise that Tigers are the side we usually want to lose right? They are our rivals. I have no love for them and I'd say it's the Pro14 glasses on here. Come on one of the Munster guys got a turnover when neither of his feet were on the ground!

Yeah yeah we hear every single year English and French clubs are overrated, every year we hear how it will be a Pro12/14 entire semi and final and every year it doesn't happen. I'd say the Pro 14 clubs are overrated. Scarlets and Glasgow both top of their respective leagues, both beaten by English and French clubs and have a grand total of 1 European win between them.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:07 pm
Profile E-mail
Primary Schools Player

handy victory for munster here they are not even been tested , leicester are a joke no back bone

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

POM is in, 28-3 surely that is game set and match! Time for the BP now, one more try.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:11 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

Troron wrote:
Cathalsmart wrote:
Troron wrote:

I'm a Bath fan, you realise that Tigers are the side we usually want to lose right? They are our rivals. I have no love for them and I'd say it's the Pro14 glasses on here. Come on one of the Munster guys got a turnover when neither of his feet were on the ground!

Yeah yeah we hear every single year English and French clubs are overrated, every year we hear how it will be a Pro12/14 entire semi and final and every year it doesn't happen. I'd say the Pro 14 clubs are overrated. Scarlets and Glasgow both top of their respective leagues, both beaten by English and French clubs and have a grand total of 1 European win between them.

Picking and choosing what suits you're argument again... Based on what we have seen so far am I not wrong? Glasgow and Scarlett benefit in the league at this time due to the fact Irish clubs gradually bring their players back in due to the IRFU rules as they are saved for the big CC matches and final stages of the PRO14. LEIN vs GLA proved this in round 2. Looking at all the English & French sides there are only 4 that scare me whereas there are about 3 other pro14 sides that does this to me.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cathalsmart wrote:
Picking and choosing what suits you're argument again... Based on what we have seen so far am I not wrong? Glasgow and Scarlett benefit in the league at this time due to the fact Irish clubs gradually bring their players back in due to the IRFU rules as they are saved for the big CC matches and final stages of the PRO14. LEIN vs GLA proved this in round 2. Looking at all the English & French sides there are only 4 that scare me whereas there are about 3 other pro14 sides that does this to me.

Funny because I would have thought you were picking and choosing with the whole "Sarries great all others shits". Sarries were not the one who beat Glasgow or Scarlets, the 2 leading Pro 14 sides. Also if you look at the tables and take the positions (lower average being better), French are at 2, English clubs at 2.4 and Pro 14 at 3 (club positions in the pools added together divided by number of clubs per league). This also shows the Pro 14 lagging behind. All but 1 pool are topped by a non Pro 14 club but somehow I'm the one picking and choosing? Champions have been French or English for the past half decade.

Last year we heard a fair bit of smugness from Pro 12 fans predicting only Pro 12 clubs in the semis and an only pro 12 final. What happened? 2 Pro 12 clubs in the semis, none in the final. Having said that calling it "pro 14" clubs is a big daft, it's basically the Irish who are pulling through at the European level.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:40 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Munster did well. Tigers definitely not the force of old.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:31 am
Profile E-mail