It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:12 am

Montpelier / Exeter 
World XV Player

Post Montpelier / Exeter
Up first Sunday 13:00 Sky

Exeter just the fast open side that could upset Montpelier (Cruden still injured; the Bismark and bro du Plessis etc)

Whilst, Montpelier the hard nosed big forwards could dominate although Mop are more open these days.

Contrast in styles, I expect Mop but wouldn't be surprised at a surprise ....

Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:44 pm
Club Player

Post Re: Montpelier / Exeter
Exeter's style of play bores the arse off most neutral observers so I hope they get hammered.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:50 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Donkka wrote:
Exeter's style of play bores the arse off most neutral observers so I hope they get hammered.

That's rather harsh lol. They may not be Scarlets or Wasps, but they still can play attacking running rugby when it suits them.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Mop plating usual silly option ie a 9 at 10

Lacey refs ...

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:06 pm
World XV Player

Hoping for Exeter on this one. A decent hard working side. Quietly good.
Plus they're playing someone french.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Referee becomes the first of the weekend to correctly disallow a try with a forward pass.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Unlucky Exeter. Could have been a great try from their own half. Let down by last few yards panic.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Should be yellow card, no penalty try. Amazingly again for the first time this weekend the officials appear to have stumbled on a correct decision.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:24 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

String wrote:
Should be yellow card, no penalty try. Amazingly again for the first time this weekend the officials appear to have stumbled on a correct decision.

Was a case for a PT too....I just have this feeling that if the pass goes to hand, the Exeter player scores.

Sean

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:37 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Donkka wrote:

I was just thinking that things had become a little turgid....

Sean

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:40 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Abertawe Leinster wrote:
String wrote:

Was a case for a PT too....I just have this feeling that if the pass goes to hand, the Exeter player scores.

Sean

50/50 on that. There was a cover tackler close enough to have attempted a tackle. Seen those given and seen them not given. For me fair call, was deliberate, was a card but a fair chance of a tackle on the last man. Not sure i could say a "probably" try.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Looks like another referee who doesn't feel the ball carrier has to release the ball even when isolated and 3 opponents on their feet legally trying to grab it.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Defence may be suspect but nadolo can certainly score tries :clap:

Just a touch of the match as apposed to a referees forum ;)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:50 pm
World XV Player

Abertawe Leinster wrote:
Donkka wrote:

I was just thinking that things had become a little turgid....

Sean

I dont think it's turgid, it's two teams playing their game plans to sensible effect.

Good cup tie

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:52 pm
World XV Player

He can score tries for sure but he can also give away just as many every time someone has a run at him.

Half time, average enough. I prefer Exeters more direct style. Montp are doing more up the jumper stuff.

Its not turgid though, decent background game.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:59 pm
Profile WWW