It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:59 am

Clermont / saints 
World XV Player

Post Clermont / saints
Up next with Bennetton/Toulon.

I'll be watching this one .. Clermont need an impressive performance to put them back on the rails

http://epcrugby.com/matchcentre/36545.php

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:13 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Clermont / saints
Power play from Clermont, power scrum 7/0 after 8

Clerm probably back onto shell time if they follow routine :D

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:25 pm
World XV Player

Horible break for Lopez ....there for all to see! Ugh!!

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:41 pm
World XV Player

Thats painful.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:41 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Thats his season over at a minimum

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:50 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Now we have Parra ko'd ....

BT commentztors getting on my tits ! :angry4: :D

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:55 pm
World XV Player

Video referee got a call horribly wrong too.
Thats the 2nd time so far this weekend the video has made a clearly incorrect call.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Spawn of whitehouse isn't making himself popular with the crowd either.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:00 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Hartley gets a yellow, .....commentators didn't think it was even a pen

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:01 pm
World XV Player

Clever, intelligent, sporting play by Hartley there.....Oh wait.......

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:01 pm
Profile WWW
British & Irish Lions Player

Don't think that was a yellow. Hartley is a thug but at no point did he ever look at the guy on the ground and I think that one was a genuine accident.

Every decision is against Saints and they aren't small decisions either. Saints had 3 large game changing decisions against them in 10 minutes...

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Troron wrote:
Don't think that was a yellow. Hartley is a thug but at no point did he ever look at the guy on the ground and I think that one was a genuine accident.

ref said it was not intentional but the diving over the ball tackle of a man without the ball was a yellow

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:04 pm
World XV Player

Troron wrote:

Could be a yellow, could not.
Unusually for him it didnt look deliberate or cynical. On the other hand it was thoughtless and clumsy (and he in no way could argue he was entering that ruck legally). Accidents that make contact with the head get carded now as per the current guidelines so fair enough.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
British & Irish Lions Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Troron wrote:

ref said it was not intentional but the diving over the ball tackle of a man without the ball was a yellow

Ah that's what it was about? I can't hear anything the ref says this game.

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:06 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Whitehouse is ok, as stated before...for me he's ok.

Saints are clezrly delinquent even warranting a yellow soon for consistency

Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:07 pm