It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:21 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:41 pm
Posts: 30364
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Fids the Blindside wrote:
He's got a measuring tape app on his phone, he's been much better since
Twat :thefinger: :thefinger: :bootyshake: :thefinger: :thefinger:

_________________
You cannot enslave my mind, therefore I will always be a free man.
I can count my true friends on the hairs on the palms of my hands.


Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Otto wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Wasps building up pressure....

Good game

3/3 after 31

I like Whitehouse as a ref.

authorative and communicative


Aye, Ben is coming on and becoming a very good referee? Similar to Meirion Joseph in many ways, (You will probably remember Him Tel?) Meirion starting reffing at age 19 (same as Whitehouse) and was a seasoned International ref by 27 (same age as Ben is now?) he also has some International games under his belt (albeit one was a minor nations game?) but yes, not awed by reffing at the very top these days? (Is it just him and Nigel are on the WRU professional lists? Or, is Craig Thomas still around?) I think he's also reffed at top-nation International games but not certain about that?


Otto
<cough> psst ....I go back to Gwynne Walters and Ivor David

don't tell...

PS didn't rate Ben's Dad

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:51 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:35 pm
Posts: 16987
Location: Vancouver Island BC Canada
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Tony Panties wrote:
Otto wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Wasps building up pressure....

Good game

3/3 after 31

I like Whitehouse as a ref.

authorative and communicative


Aye, Ben is coming on and becoming a very good referee? Similar to Meirion Joseph in many ways, (You will probably remember Him Tel?) Meirion starting reffing at age 19 (same as Whitehouse) and was a seasoned International ref by 27 (same age as Ben is now?) he also has some International games under his belt (albeit one was a minor nations game?) but yes, not awed by reffing at the very top these days? (Is it just him and Nigel are on the WRU professional lists? Or, is Craig Thomas still around?) I think he's also reffed at top-nation International games but not certain about that?


Otto
<cough> psst ....I go back to Gwynne Walters and Ivor David

don't tell...

PS didn't rate Ben's Dad


Me and you both I think mate? :D :D

_________________
"I have to say, I find that offensive toward (insert cause/belief)"

Bit of tough luck for you then, old chap. I really don't give a toss about your perceived sensibilities!!


Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Wonderful session by Ulster .....


and going ...for try and no pen, ....


and over, deserved ....try but tmo

no try, short and knock pn

Stirring stuff

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:02 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Piatau must be the best buy around and he's going to bloody Bristol

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:07 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Ulster on the rampage 13 9 and conv to come, another tmo ...forward pass?

Ok

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile
International Player

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 am
Posts: 811
Location: Leinster
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Tony Panties wrote:
Piatau must be the best buy around and he's going to bloody Bristol


He is great going forward but can look completely uninterested in tracking back in lesser games.


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm
Posts: 317
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Tony Panties wrote:
Piatau must be the best buy around and he's going to bloody Bristol


Yeah...for a cool mil a year. Why wouldn't you !!!


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Fingal wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Piatau must be the best buy around and he's going to bloody Bristol


He is great going forward but can look completely uninterested in tracking back in lesser games.


take your point, play him in big games ....there are teams around that would welcome some laxity

He's a match winner!

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Game opened up? it's bloody frenetic but one senses Ulster will increase their lead?

13/9 after 64

exciting typical cup game :thumbup:

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile
Online
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2634
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
16-9. Good game.


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:54 pm
Posts: 22861
Location: Cayman Islands
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Solid 20 minute period in the second half for Ulster. Some good tries. Took the game there and then.
Enjoyed that match.

_________________
'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 12342
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
19/9 , stockdale mom, deserved....Fiatau close behind ...

I enjoyed it, Cup Rugby

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:42 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 6:35 pm
Posts: 16987
Location: Vancouver Island BC Canada
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Fids the Blindside wrote:
He's got a measuring tape app on his phone, he's been much better since


That explains it? What happens though, when he forgets his bloody phone!! :D

_________________
"I have to say, I find that offensive toward (insert cause/belief)"

Bit of tough luck for you then, old chap. I really don't give a toss about your perceived sensibilities!!


Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61029
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Ulster Wasps 1st round Champs Cup
Otto wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Otto wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Wasps building up pressure....

Good game

3/3 after 31

I like Whitehouse as a ref.

authorative and communicative


Aye, Ben is coming on and becoming a very good referee? Similar to Meirion Joseph in many ways, (You will probably remember Him Tel?) Meirion starting reffing at age 19 (same as Whitehouse) and was a seasoned International ref by 27 (same age as Ben is now?) he also has some International games under his belt (albeit one was a minor nations game?) but yes, not awed by reffing at the very top these days? (Is it just him and Nigel are on the WRU professional lists? Or, is Craig Thomas still around?) I think he's also reffed at top-nation International games but not certain about that?


Otto
<cough> psst ....I go back to Gwynne Walters and Ivor David

don't tell...

PS didn't rate Ben's Dad


Me and you both I think mate? :D :D


I have a very similar jacket.. ;)

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:39 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: