It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Final play off for Champs Cup 
World XV Player

Post Final play off for Champs Cup
Saints/StadeF Fri 26/5 Sky Sports 2

Saints at home is a plus but on form Stade F could win it.

PS Stade F futures, new buyer expected any day .toss up between Ex players consortium and Wild the German Billionaire. Wild was fav but some guarantes he's insisting on seem to be rocking the boat.

Wed May 24, 2017 11:55 am
World XV Player

Post Re: Final play off for Champs Cup
On Sky now

PS Wild has committed 30m over 3yrs in his takeover of Stade

Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 pm
World XV Player

16/22after 46

Stade yellow 5 mins ago

Fri May 26, 2017 8:56 pm
World XV Player

Saints come back and turn the game round(the only points scorers in2nd half)

23/22 after 77

and they seal it eith a pen

Saints qualify for Champs cup

Fri May 26, 2017 9:40 pm
World XV Player

Been majoring on La Roc/Tln and missed incidents in Saints game, ....apparently red for Saints under wilful stamping ..

Fri May 26, 2017 10:03 pm
World XV Player

Woods deliberately stamped on Stade players head, crowd booing the stade player, saints twitter feed shocking accusing the stade player of cheating as did elements of the crowd. Saints were lucky to have 14 on the park as five minutes before an air challenge by the letter of the law was a red.

Shocking example for the image of rugby. I hope Woods gets a long ban as he showed no remorse and his arrogance after the game was appalling.

Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 am
World XV Player

Treforest Gump wrote:
Woods deliberately stamped on Stade players head, crowd booing the stade player, saints twitter feed shocking accusing the stade player of cheating as did elements of the crowd. Saints were lucky to have 14 on the park as five minutes before an air challenge by the letter of the law was a red.

Shocking example for the image of rugby. I hope Woods gets a long ban as he showed no remorse and his arrogance after the game was appalling.

Saw the highlight on You Tube, that was really inexcusable in the modern game. Happened all the time back in the day though.. ;)

Sat May 27, 2017 3:24 pm
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:

Saw the highlight on You Tube, that was really inexcusable in the modern game. Happened all the time back in the day though.. ;)

Not sure about that? ....stamping was less necessary at breakdown there was the combined foot ruck, no arsing around with off your feet, bloody 'guards' et al ... on the ground with the ball you were rucked out of it.

As a 6 I remember it well, most ,,,ripped and faded journey in the team :D

Sat May 27, 2017 3:43 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Treforest Gump wrote:

Not sure about that? ....stamping was less necessary at breakdown there was the combined foot ruck, no arsing around with off your feet, bloody 'guards' et al ... on the ground with the ball you were rucked out of it.

As a 6 I remember it well, most ,,,ripped and faded journey in the team :D

Not that many stampers per se, initially, but a reluctance to move used to provoke a reaction..

Sat May 27, 2017 5:06 pm