It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Gloucs/Cardiff details and Match Thread 
World XV Player

Post Re: Gloucs/Cardiff details and Match Thread
Stockholm Blue wrote:
Pearcey3 wrote:
Just returned home from the game. Kudos to Gloucester their stewards were fantsstic with my dad. We were moved to brilliant seats right by the Cardiff bench. Halfway through the first half my dad had a photo with Matthew Rees which was lovely. Gloucester are a proper community club.

As for the game the CB's were superb for the first fifty minutes and should have been two scores clear. Then the attacking line out failed and the wheels came off with the scrum in sharp retreat.I thought the final scoreline was harsh though. With two or three additions to the pack they will be highly competitive.

Anyway a hugely enjoyable evening. I hope Glawster go on and win it.

Now watch the "management" go out in the summer and buy a couple of wingers.

Yep. Thats the concern. I think there is a good balance in the back division. My concern is the front five. All momentum was last lost night when the front five lost their way in both set pieces. A huge shame because the team look good going forward. More work is needed on tne defence as well.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:30 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Treforest Gump wrote:
Blues were owned then. Have to say, the Blues are nowhere near european rugby. None of our regions are. Glos are not a great side and frankly I expected more from the Blues to be honest. They fell to pieces.

Welsh pro rugby is a *fupping* mess folks, we have to be aim higher and do better ffs. This is our capital side and they are a *fupping* shambles.

Scarlets beat Toulon and drew with Saracens, Ospreys have marmalised all the teams in the Challenge Cup and would be doing well were they in the Champions Cup too - even last season, which was mostly pretty poor, they almost reached the quarter-finals but for the final pool match at Exeter (they certainly had a much better chance of reaching the quarters last season than Leinster and Munster did).

Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:28 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

woulda coulda shoulda, means nothing in the here and now.

RIP Sean Spicer: "sometimes you can disagree with the facts" Awesome.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:53 pm
World XV Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
woulda coulda shoulda, means nothing in the here and now.

Sad but true...Scores on doors as someone says.. ;)

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:56 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6