It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:00 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leics Gladgow 
World XV Player

Post Re: Leics Gladgow
Try number 6

0 - 43

61 mins

RIP Sean Spicer: "sometimes you can disagree with the facts" Awesome.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:57 pm
World XV Player

Couldnt happen to a better team :thumbright:

Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:58 pm
Regional Player

Unbelievable scoreline.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:03 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Full Time

Leicester 0 - 43 Glasgow

50 would have been nice but that 0 next to Leciester's name at Welford road makes up for it.

Brilliant first 40 from Glasgow, positive skillfull rugby.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:20 pm
World XV Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
Try number 6

0 - 43

61 mins

What's gone wrong at Welford Road?

Generally.

Sean

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:21 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Abertawe Leinster wrote:
Try number 6

0 - 43

61 mins

What's gone wrong at Welford Road?

Generally.

Sean

on today's showing everything, not a single positive for them

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:22 pm
Site Admin

New arse for Leic please :D

Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:36 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Well done Glasgow, remember when the pro12 teams only won because they rested all their players before meeting the AVIVA sides.... they didn't take the pro12 seriously and they did not have to try and qualify..... meritocracy was the bye word by PRL then...... whats the new reason....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLZ_kbWCvTU

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:03 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Good to see Scottish and Irish teams flying the flag for the Pro 12 in Europe.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

If only we could follow the small country way of doing thing instead of trying to follow the big country way

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:14 pm
World XV Player

If only we could follow the small country way of doing thing instead of trying to follow the big country way

Fids I have long since given up hope of understanding the why's and the whats of Welsh regional rugby, there is NO reason why Osprey's, Blues or the Scarlets can't get to the top table of European rugby.... but a basic failure to hire quality coaches and an amazing and blindingly stupid decision to side with PRL against their own league colleagues which actually effected themselves the worst probably tell you all you need to know... It is frustrating from my point of view but |I can't imagine how p#ssed off the Welsh rugby public must be....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLZ_kbWCvTU

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Leinsterblue wrote:

Fids I have long since given up hope of understanding the why's and the whats of Welsh regional rugby, there is NO reason why Osprey's, Blues or the Scarlets can't get to the top table of European rugby.... but a basic failure to hire quality coaches and an amazing and blindingly stupid decision to side with PRL against their own league colleagues which actually effected themselves the worst probably tell you all you need to know... It is frustrating from my point of view but |I can't imagine how p#ssed off the Welsh rugby public must be....

not at all, we've known for years self interest will destroy the game

Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 pm
Regional Junior Player

Leinsterblue wrote:

No - England flexed their marketing might to grab a bigger slice of the commercial pie. Short term gain with zero thought for the future. Maybe England want a future where English or French clubs always win the European Champions Cup and England always win the 6 Nations but do they really believe that will be interesting or good for the game. You really should always have at least 2 Irish, 2 Welsh and 2 Scottish teams in the top European competition in my opinion. That is the only way that each region can attract quality overseas players and maintain/build interest with the fan base. Rugby is not football but these idiots in charge or the biggest English clubs seem to dream that one day it could be. It never will, especially when in 1 or 2 decades time the long term negative effects of playing rugby in the modern era become clear.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I'm talking Welsh self interest, from the Osprey's all the way down to Abercwmsmallplace RFC.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:15 pm
British & Irish Lions Player

dhook wrote:
Leinsterblue wrote:

No - England flexed their marketing might to grab a bigger slice of the commercial pie. Short term gain with zero thought for the future. Maybe England want a future where English or French clubs always win the European Champions Cup and England always win the 6 Nations but do they really believe that will be interesting or good for the game. You really should always have at least 2 Irish, 2 Welsh and 2 Scottish teams in the top European competition in my opinion. That is the only way that each region can attract quality overseas players and maintain/build interest with the fan base. Rugby is not football but these idiots in charge or the biggest English clubs seem to dream that one day it could be. It never will, especially when in 1 or 2 decades time the long term negative effects of playing rugby in the modern era become clear.

Er the 7 top pro 12 teams go through, more than Top 14 or Aviva who both get 6. Also why are you ignoring Italy? You think they shouldn't get an automatic place? What then? 2 Italian teams automatically as well? You also said "at least" so we are getting to a situation where you want almost half the European teams to be Pro 12 and then you have the nerve to say that's the fair solution? Then for the 20th place the Pro 12 get 2 clubs to compete to the Aviva and Top 14's 1 each. So how the *fupp* are you hard done by? 1 extra team by default and 1 extra team in the playoffs for the final place. I think if anyone is asking for a disproportionate slice of the pie, it's you. The European game is not there to help the Pro 12 regions deal with their problems.

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next