It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Bdx/Exeter 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Bdx/Exeter
an important one for Ulster, same pts as Bdx and they play Clerm the poolleaders tomorrow.

Should be a good game and crowd, Bdx been getting an average of 20k+

info here :

http://epcrugby.com/matchcentre/34277.php

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:07 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
6/7 after after 32
Bdx look more powerful in general but scores on the doors

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:34 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
6/7 half time ....too many mistakes both sides, Bdx look the most dangerous, bench will be important

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:44 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
9/7 red for Bdx after 49 ...both going for the ball, Bdx player judged with lack of duty of care, Exe player fell on neck and shoulders. No malice and wasn't late but law imlemented

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58401
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Tony Panties wrote:
9/7 red for Bdx after 49 ...both going for the ball, Bdx player judged with lack of duty of care, Exe player fell on neck and shoulders. No malice and wasn't late but law imlemented


That law needs changing. the Exeter player caused that incident by leaving his feet

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:17 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
12/10 ....after 67 ...Exe yellow ...

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:34 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Exe try 17/12 after 70 and not long left on Exe yellow

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:38 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Bex over the line and drop it!

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:42 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58401
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Crowd getting frustrated with home team and referee in that order..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:44 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Exe pen 12/20, Sky tezm ...overjoyed, not sour grapes, ....Sky bias is unbelieveable, wish I'd taken the BeIn Sport
option and not BT/Sky version ....

Ulster happy ...

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:50 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58401
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Bordeaux should have won that

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:55 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 9098
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Langland Exile wrote:
Bordeaux should have won that


Interesting discussion conncerning the red ....Bdx payer was the receiver and eyes on ball....´up and under' follow up player leapt high ....to take the ball without receiving player showing any ntent or aggression. = red 'cos player fell on his neck/shoulders, .... offending player had no option for taking care of aggressive high take?

Seems emphasis is on potential injury more than specific offence....certainingly in terms of fault level...L

David, as u mentioned above, needs sorting. Ref had little option and WR instruction is in fear of injury cause.

Exeter won cos they took opportunities, Bdx didn't take theirs despite build up being better...

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:25 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2070
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Bordeaux should have won that


Interesting discussion conncerning the red ....Bdx payer was the receiver and eyes on ball....´up and under' follow up player leapt high ....to take the ball without receiving player showing any ntent or aggression. = red 'cos player fell on his neck/shoulders, .... offending player had no option for taking care of aggressive high take?

Seems emphasis is on potential injury more than specific offence....certainingly in terms of fault level...L

David, as u mentioned above, needs sorting. Ref had little option and WR instruction is in fear of injury cause.

Exeter won cos they took opportunities, Bdx didn't take theirs despite build up being better...


They've been consistent. If you blame the Exeter player then you need to also blame George North for his similar incident (if anything moreso as the player he jumped into was standing still, not moving forwards as well).

_________________
Image


Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:12 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 58401
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Troron wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Bordeaux should have won that


Interesting discussion conncerning the red ....Bdx payer was the receiver and eyes on ball....´up and under' follow up player leapt high ....to take the ball without receiving player showing any ntent or aggression. = red 'cos player fell on his neck/shoulders, .... offending player had no option for taking care of aggressive high take?

Seems emphasis is on potential injury more than specific offence....certainingly in terms of fault level...L

David, as u mentioned above, needs sorting. Ref had little option and WR instruction is in fear of injury cause.

Exeter won cos they took opportunities, Bdx didn't take theirs despite build up being better...


They've been consistent. If you blame the Exeter player then you need to also blame George North for his similar incident (if anything moreso as the player he jumped into was standing still, not moving forwards as well).


Have no idea what George North or any other player has to do with it, but the Exeter wing left his feet and balance, and contacted the Bordeaux player, who was in perfect position to catch the ball and on his feet under control.

I think Greenwood's explanation was a good one, showing the Payne/Goode incident as the one for which the law was intended.

Despite that, Bordeaux had chances to win, but didn't take them.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:19 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:00 am
Posts: 2070
Post Re: Bdx/Exeter
Langland Exile wrote:
Troron wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Bordeaux should have won that


Interesting discussion conncerning the red ....Bdx payer was the receiver and eyes on ball....´up and under' follow up player leapt high ....to take the ball without receiving player showing any ntent or aggression. = red 'cos player fell on his neck/shoulders, .... offending player had no option for taking care of aggressive high take?

Seems emphasis is on potential injury more than specific offence....certainingly in terms of fault level...L

David, as u mentioned above, needs sorting. Ref had little option and WR instruction is in fear of injury cause.

Exeter won cos they took opportunities, Bdx didn't take theirs despite build up being better...


They've been consistent. If you blame the Exeter player then you need to also blame George North for his similar incident (if anything moreso as the player he jumped into was standing still, not moving forwards as well).


Have no idea what George North or any other player has to do with it, but the Exeter wing left his feet and balance, and contacted the Bordeaux player, who was in perfect position to catch the ball and on his feet under control.

I think Greenwood's explanation was a good one, showing the Payne/Goode incident as the one for which the law was intended.

Despite that, Bordeaux had chances to win, but didn't take them.


You have no idea what a player jumping into another player in a position to catch the ball and thus landing on their head has to do with another case of a player getting a card for a player jumping into them and landing on their head? Come on are you serious!? If you say the Exeter wing was at fault then North is also at fault for a pretty much identical incident.

_________________
Image


Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: