It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 5711
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Not on the *fupping* telly. Shit.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:43 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86634
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
who apart from the few hundred O's fans, who will be at the game anyway, wants to watch that shite?

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:22 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Posts: 327
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Fids the Blindside wrote:
who apart from the few hundred O's fans, who will be at the game anyway, wants to watch that shite?



That's what you say every week, then give a running commentary of all the regions matches. :D :D :D :D

The game has been called off anyway


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 5711
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Fids the Blindside wrote:
who apart from the few hundred O's fans, who will be at the game anyway, wants to watch that shite?


Well I mean I thought, well, I mean, I thought well, maybe there would be some people out there who were bored of watching the one show or something and I thought well maybe I mean if there was nothing else on... perhaps there was a chance that someone might. Maybe.

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:21 pm
Posts: 5711
Location: The land of Brexit
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
bumble wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
who apart from the few hundred O's fans, who will be at the game anyway, wants to watch that shite?



That's what you say every week, then give a running commentary of all the regions matches. :D :D :D :D

The game has been called off anyway



WAT??? I was gonna listen on the radio! :pain10:

_________________
Sign up & join the cause! Stop the conspiracy! - http://www.extra-ranking-points-for-Wales.com


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:26 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86634
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
bumble wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
who apart from the few hundred O's fans, who will be at the game anyway, wants to watch that shite?



That's what you say every week, then give a running commentary of all the regions matches. :D :D :D :D

The game has been called off anyway


All the regions matches, that is a bare faced lie. You are a liar.

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:34 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Posts: 327
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
:shh:


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86634
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Indeed.

Stating falsehoods to get a reaction is against forum rules

go read them

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:42 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Posts: 327
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
:D :D You're too funny Fidsy. Top Banana.


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86634
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
meh

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:45 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 34548
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Tandy not happy. Got to find hotel rooms for the whole team now as they were flying home after the game. :D

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:14 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86634
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Flying!!! There's posh :D

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:18 pm
Profile
International Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 889
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
The pitch was frozen and the match has apparently been re-scheduled for 1900 (local time) tomorrow. Let's just hope this won't distort the result!


Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86634
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
If that is called off I think they win by default, with 5 points

Not 100% on that mind

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:36 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 7612
Post Re: Ospreys Vs Grenoble no hopers
Fids the Blindside wrote:
If that is called off I think they win by default, with 5 points

Not 100% on that mind


They would win, not sure of the points.

Osps should get 5 anyway.

They coulcd find another ground and I think they have the right to have further time/day within tbe tournament full scope for the particular round.

There have been funnies eg I think it was Glasgow who lost their kit at an away game v Toulouse. Stade francais also had a game in Belgium frozen off and had 30k tick sales, had to refer back to Paris and lost a load of money.

There was also special dispensation for cancellation during the Paris attack timeframe...

A lot of probs over this rule

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron