It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Toulon v Scarlets 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 88061
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
Trouble is year in year out consistency. Team Rebuilding elsewhere means exactly that, look at Munster and Leinster over the last couple of seasons. We, however, are in a state of continual flux. Player retention isn't what it should be and I'm not just talking International players. A couple of injuries and a couple of players moving on and its back to square one.

_________________
Be a Snowflake. Winter is coming.


Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:51 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44097
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
17 pages. There's only 12 pages on their Forum.

Enthusiasm and support is still on show.


Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:56 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59709
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
Bouch wrote:
17 pages. There's only 12 pages on their Forum.

Enthusiasm and support is still on show.


Thr home Forum tends to have less jerks and WUM's ;)

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:47 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 88061
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
Langland Exile wrote:
Bouch wrote:
17 pages. There's only 12 pages on their Forum.

Enthusiasm and support is still on show.


Thr home Forum tends to have less jerks and WUM's ;)


Only because they've all been banned for not singing the company song :D

_________________
Be a Snowflake. Winter is coming.


Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:42 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44097
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Bouch wrote:
17 pages. There's only 12 pages on their Forum.

Enthusiasm and support is still on show.


Thr home Forum tends to have less jerks and WUM's ;)


Only because they've all been banned for not singing the company song :D


So true.

It's a closing club now.


Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59709
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
Bouch wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Bouch wrote:
17 pages. There's only 12 pages on their Forum.

Enthusiasm and support is still on show.


Thr home Forum tends to have less jerks and WUM's ;)


Only because they've all been banned for not singing the company song :D


So true.

It's a closing club now.


Actually, like most things you say, that comment has no basis of fact.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:32 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44097
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: Toulon v Scarlets
Langland Exile wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Fids the Blindside wrote:
Langland Exile wrote:
Bouch wrote:
17 pages. There's only 12 pages on their Forum.

Enthusiasm and support is still on show.


Thr home Forum tends to have less jerks and WUM's ;)


Only because they've all been banned for not singing the company song :D


So true.

It's a closing club now.


Actually, like most things you say, that comment has no basis of fact.


Now, now. Didn't the mighty Scarlets say they had dropped Llanelli's massive financial aid?


Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:42 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: