It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 -> 
World XV Player

Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
Keith L wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:
Well then with the O's and Scarlets coming 3rd in their groups and Dragtons 4th the Blues can once again hold the proud mantle of best Welsh region in Europe with their second place :thefinger: :thefinger:

Amen!

Not being picky but scarlets had most points with 15, therefore standard flag bearers again

Stay positive!!!!!

Glad you're chuffed with mediocrity pt :twisted: :wink:

I'm not, and no excuses next year :thumbright:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

personaltrainer wrote:
Keith L wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:
Well then with the O's and Scarlets coming 3rd in their groups and Dragtons 4th the Blues can once again hold the proud mantle of best Welsh region in Europe with their second place :thefinger: :thefinger:

Amen!

Not being picky but scarlets had most points with 15, therefore standard flag bearers again

Stay positive!!!!!

fair play, you haven't given any excuses this year, just focussed on the next historic game you're going to win :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: scarlets v perpignan The Match
Steff wrote:
mr messy wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
The fact that Lehman bros want to sell them in a firesale should tell u everything :thumbright:

what constitutes a fire sale? is it letting go of players who are out of contract but who will still go on and play for their country like, i dunno, gav thomas, scott mccloud, ben broster, mike phillips & lee byrne?

Firesale means hes watched die hard 4 a few times knows who Lemahn brothers are and thinks hes the next Donald Trump

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

mr messy wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Keith L wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:

Amen!

Stay positive!!!!!

fair play, you haven't given any excuses this year, just focussed on the next historic game you're going to win :D

And with the scarlets u know there's another o e aroud the corner

Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

mr messy wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:

Amen!

Stay positive!!!!!

it was a white flag in the games that mattered :D

Unfortunately very true :thumbdown:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Didnt see the game however, im informed that Stoddard was awful and turk golden boy Jon Davies wasnt much better.

Hope to see Jiffy Davies' comments on this, but I doubt it. He's happy to push his one eye agenda.

Happy with the result though.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: scarlets v perpignan The Match
mars wrote:
3 and not one decent one between them.Give me 1 good one and bit of another anyday :wink:

:scratch:
So what does that say about the TERK team that ermmm played the Osprey over Christmas and lost by ermm 43 points? :D :D :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm
World XV Player

Due Duw, I never realised so many would turn up in this thread after a Scarlets beating.

Had I thought, I would have baked a cake. :D

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm
Site Admin

It was painful to watch, I have just watched it and It shows the absolute gulf in class.

Welsh rugby needs to sit back, and have an ego reality check, because we have players walking around giving it large, earning hundreds of thousands of pounds for what is basic horseshit rugby.

Currrently Wales has 1 hooker who can throw a ball straight, and that is Hibbard, which is pretty feking ironic really as he is the one out in the cold with regard International rugby :D

It really was men against boys today everywhere, it was as I said in the opening line, painful to watch!

Internet Marketing Consultancy - SEO Agony Uncle

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I was here from the start, Ice!

Stats say that both Davies and Stoddart didn't miss a tackle, but only made 6 between them, I think they may have needed to make a few more, backed up by the scarlets only making 33 tackles out of 46 (perp made over 130) (I'm not sure this stat is accurate to be honest)

Priestland apparently missed both his attempted tackles, and was turned over twice, which were the only two times he ran the ball! (real shocker for him today according to the stats)

The scarlets were awarded 13 penalites and only conceeded 9

The stats actually make pretty bad reading, even worse than the watching!

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

CymraegJanner wrote:
I was here from the start, Ice!

Stats say that both Davies and Stoddart didn't miss a tackle, but only made 6 between them, I think they may have needed to make a few more, backed up by the scarlets only making 33 tackles out of 46 (perp made over 130) (I'm not sure this stat is accurate to be honest)

Priestland apparently missed both his attempted tackles, and was turned over twice, which were the only two times he ran the ball! (real shocker for him today according to the stats)

The scarlets were awarded 13 penalites and only conceeded 9

The stats actually make pretty bad reading, even worse than the watching!

THats because they didn't attempt to when they should have :!:

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm
World XV Player

We are in the early 1990's phase again, with players being over paid, and no capital around from the money men.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm
World XV Player

I had you down on the guestlist CJ, no probs. :occasion6:

No, I bet the stats are appauling. Perp were a far superior side to the Scarlets, so no in depth discussion needed as to what happened. The best team won. When somenone asked me earlier why we came second today, I told them it was because there was no third place.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Site Admin

ICEverything wrote:
I had you down on the guestlist CJ, no probs. :occasion6:

No, I bet the stats are appauling. Perp were a far superior side to the Scarlets, so no in depth discussion needed as to what happened. The best team won. When somenone asked me earlier why we came second today, I told them it was because there was no third place.

That made me smile Rob. I didn't get any pleasure at all from the match today, there was nothing there for me as a Welsh supporter.

oh I lie. Stevo carried superbly well today, he might even be on the leaderboard of top carriers.

Stevo running like that with Bob outside him for Wales could be nice

Internet Marketing Consultancy - SEO Agony Uncle

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail
SJ has played well the passed couple of games.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next