It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:24 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 -> 
Author Message
World XV Player

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 3146
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
Keith L wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:
Well then with the O's and Scarlets coming 3rd in their groups and Dragtons 4th the Blues can once again hold the proud mantle of best Welsh region in Europe with their second place :thefinger: :thefinger:


Amen!

Not being picky but scarlets had most points with 15, therefore standard flag bearers again

Stay positive!!!!!


Glad you're chuffed with mediocrity pt :twisted: :wink:

I'm not, and no excuses next year :thumbright:

_________________
http://www.kerimckibbin.co.uk The truth, every day


Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Posts: 12411
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
personaltrainer wrote:
Keith L wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:
Well then with the O's and Scarlets coming 3rd in their groups and Dragtons 4th the Blues can once again hold the proud mantle of best Welsh region in Europe with their second place :thefinger: :thefinger:


Amen!

Not being picky but scarlets had most points with 15, therefore standard flag bearers again

Stay positive!!!!!


Glad you're chuffed with mediocrity pt :twisted: :wink:

I'm not, and no excuses next year :thumbright:


fair play, you haven't given any excuses this year, just focussed on the next historic game you're going to win :D


Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 3146
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan The Match
Steff wrote:
mr messy wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
The fact that Lehman bros want to sell them in a firesale should tell u everything :thumbright:


what constitutes a fire sale? is it letting go of players who are out of contract but who will still go on and play for their country like, i dunno, gav thomas, scott mccloud, ben broster, mike phillips & lee byrne?


Firesale means hes watched die hard 4 a few times knows who Lemahn brothers are and thinks hes the next Donald Trump

:clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
http://www.kerimckibbin.co.uk The truth, every day


Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am
Posts: 3146
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
mr messy wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Keith L wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:
Well then with the O's and Scarlets coming 3rd in their groups and Dragtons 4th the Blues can once again hold the proud mantle of best Welsh region in Europe with their second place :thefinger: :thefinger:


Amen!

Not being picky but scarlets had most points with 15, therefore standard flag bearers again

Stay positive!!!!!


Glad you're chuffed with mediocrity pt :twisted: :wink:

I'm not, and no excuses next year :thumbright:


fair play, you haven't given any excuses this year, just focussed on the next historic game you're going to win :D

And with the scarlets u know there's another o e aroud the corner

_________________
http://www.kerimckibbin.co.uk The truth, every day


Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:08 pm
Posts: 2053
Location: Houston, Texas
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
mr messy wrote:
personaltrainer wrote:
Math wrote:
Cwlcymro wrote:
Well then with the O's and Scarlets coming 3rd in their groups and Dragtons 4th the Blues can once again hold the proud mantle of best Welsh region in Europe with their second place :thefinger: :thefinger:


Amen!

Not being picky but scarlets had most points with 15, therefore standard flag bearers again
Stay positive!!!!!



it was a white flag in the games that mattered :D


Unfortunately very true :thumbdown:

_________________
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed".
- Mark Twain


Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
Didnt see the game however, im informed that Stoddard was awful and turk golden boy Jon Davies wasnt much better.

Hope to see Jiffy Davies' comments on this, but I doubt it. He's happy to push his one eye agenda.

Happy with the result though.


Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:46 pm
World XV Player

Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:07 pm
Posts: 2824
Location: Swansea
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan The Match
mars wrote:
3 and not one decent one between them.Give me 1 good one and bit of another anyday :wink:



:scratch:
So what does that say about the TERK team that ermmm played the Osprey over Christmas and lost by ermm 43 points? :D :D :D

_________________
It seems I`m an ULTRA


Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 35506
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
Due Duw, I never realised so many would turn up in this thread after a Scarlets beating.

Had I thought, I would have baked a cake. :D

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:07 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 57631
Location: Sunny Resolven
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
It was painful to watch, I have just watched it and It shows the absolute gulf in class.

Welsh rugby needs to sit back, and have an ego reality check, because we have players walking around giving it large, earning hundreds of thousands of pounds for what is basic horseshit rugby.

Currrently Wales has 1 hooker who can throw a ball straight, and that is Hibbard, which is pretty feking ironic really as he is the one out in the cold with regard International rugby :D

It really was men against boys today everywhere, it was as I said in the opening line, painful to watch!

_________________
OSPREYS REGIONAL RUGBY - The One true region - SOUTH West is best Boys Butti Innit

Internet Marketing Consultancy - SEO Agony Uncle


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:28 pm
Posts: 10986
Location: Plymouth
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
I was here from the start, Ice!

Stats say that both Davies and Stoddart didn't miss a tackle, but only made 6 between them, I think they may have needed to make a few more, backed up by the scarlets only making 33 tackles out of 46 (perp made over 130) (I'm not sure this stat is accurate to be honest)

Priestland apparently missed both his attempted tackles, and was turned over twice, which were the only two times he ran the ball! (real shocker for him today according to the stats)

The scarlets were awarded 13 penalites and only conceeded 9

The stats actually make pretty bad reading, even worse than the watching!

_________________
Just for one moment I thought I'd found my way, then destiny unfolded, and I watched it slip away


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:40 am
Posts: 30834
Location: Somewhere nice
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
CymraegJanner wrote:
I was here from the start, Ice!

Stats say that both Davies and Stoddart didn't miss a tackle, but only made 6 between them, I think they may have needed to make a few more, backed up by the scarlets only making 33 tackles out of 46 (perp made over 130) (I'm not sure this stat is accurate to be honest)

Priestland apparently missed both his attempted tackles, and was turned over twice, which were the only two times he ran the ball! (real shocker for him today according to the stats)

The scarlets were awarded 13 penalites and only conceeded 9

The stats actually make pretty bad reading, even worse than the watching!


THats because they didn't attempt to when they should have :!:


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 61700
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
We are in the early 1990's phase again, with players being over paid, and no capital around from the money men.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 4:39 pm
Posts: 35506
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
I had you down on the guestlist CJ, no probs. :occasion6:

No, I bet the stats are appauling. Perp were a far superior side to the Scarlets, so no in depth discussion needed as to what happened. The best team won. When somenone asked me earlier why we came second today, I told them it was because there was no third place.

_________________
The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights. Muhammad Ali


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:28 pm
Posts: 57631
Location: Sunny Resolven
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
ICEverything wrote:
I had you down on the guestlist CJ, no probs. :occasion6:

No, I bet the stats are appauling. Perp were a far superior side to the Scarlets, so no in depth discussion needed as to what happened. The best team won. When somenone asked me earlier why we came second today, I told them it was because there was no third place.


That made me smile Rob. I didn't get any pleasure at all from the match today, there was nothing there for me as a Welsh supporter.

oh I lie. Stevo carried superbly well today, he might even be on the leaderboard of top carriers.

Stevo running like that with Bob outside him for Wales could be nice

_________________
OSPREYS REGIONAL RUGBY - The One true region - SOUTH West is best Boys Butti Innit

Internet Marketing Consultancy - SEO Agony Uncle


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail
Post Re: scarlets v perpignan post match comments page 14 ->
SJ has played well the passed couple of games.


Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 346 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cymru am byth and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: