It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:55 pm

Hurricanes flank seeks clearance from nz 
World XV Player

Post Hurricanes flank seeks clearance from nz
Brad Shields has asked nz Rugby for permission to play for England in sa.in June. Eligible through his parents. Looseforward and Capt.
Heading to Wasps at end of the S15.

He will play the " real " Springbok loosies sooner in 2 or 3 weeks in Hurricanes vs Lions and Lions openfield Kwagga Smith and blind side Franco Mostert or Kyle Brink mostly not eligible for Springbok selection due to the quota count.
Will probably play against Kolisi at openside and Mohoje blindside for England against the Boks which is not too daunting except if the new coach can get the numbers right in other positions and will most probably be able to play P-S du Toit at flank and Mostert either flank or locj but Kwagga will be a no-go with Kolisi there

Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:59 am
World XV Player

Post Re: Hurricanes flank seeks clearance from nz
:D In short, Shields maybe going north, SA......Lions.......quotas..........

Come on bro, it doesn’t have anything at all to do with SA.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:01 pm
British & Irish Lions Player

What Bbf is saying is Shields will be playing for England against South Africa in a month's time
if nz let him. In SA rugby's interest keep us updated on the response from nz on his migration request

Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:44 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
:D In short, Shields maybe going north, SA......Lions.......quotas..........

Come on bro, it doesn’t have anything at all to do with SA.

:clap:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:43 am
World XV Player

Bokbefok wrote:
Brad Shields has asked nz Rugby for permission to play for England in sa.in June. Eligible through his parents. Looseforward and Capt.
Heading to Wasps at end of the S15.

He will play the " real " Springbok loosies sooner in 2 or 3 weeks in Hurricanes vs Lions and Lions openfield Kwagga Smith and blind side Franco Mostert or Kyle Brink mostly not eligible for Springbok selection due to the quota count.
Will probably play against Kolisi at openside and Mohoje blindside for England against the Boks which is not too daunting except if the new coach can get the numbers right in other positions and will most probably be able to play P-S du Toit at flank and Mostert either flank or locj but Kwagga will be a no-go with Kolisi there

Nothing to do with Brad Shields but why do you keep going on about quotas and saying this is the real Saffer back row? How many years now have you had to integrate black players into the SA system? It's like your saying you play with one hand tied behind your back. BTW...Kwagga Smith, I love him and what a nose that fella has, he's a reincarnated Roman Emperor.

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:14 pm