It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:55 am

Threat to NZ player pool by N Hemp 
World XV Player

Post Re: Threat to NZ player pool by N Hemp
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
And we're optimistic here because we are basing our thoughts on actual results, not ridiculous speculation.

Since 1994 we've been told that rugby in NZ was doomed. The NH was going to take all the players, we'd be left behind and sitting at 10th place in the rankings.

We stayed either number 1 or 2 - for 23 year so far since that first prediction. Ever month on this board Tel posts another "NZ Rugby is doomed" thread and we all tell him to *fupp* off. Meanwhile we've won the last two RWC - most of the SR tournaments, and we have our best period of winning rugby ever. This is the face of dooomed. All those Tels from 23 years ago predicting that we'd be 10th, where are they now? Right here in this thread telling us "just wait, it'll happen soon" with no nuts on the line, no end date in sight.

And anyway, about that 10th place position. What team sits there?

The one taking some of our second tier and pension players - France.

Doom and gloom sure - for France.

a somewhat change of subject ...sad ...

refer to my reply above please which is directly in context with the stream

PS I gave you a date ... have you already forgotten it or chose to ignore it.

Please stay on stream, it is an honourable and valid one.

PS Actual results have bugger all to do with futures. The subject in essence of this stream

It's bullshit, you've made 100 posts like this before. Stop being a trolling *my love* and talk rugby for *fups* sake.

I despair it is all about the format of future rugby.

can't you see that.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Cue the righteous indignation.

But look at these boards the past few weeks when there hasn't been YET ANOTHER one of your bullshit doom and gloom posts that we are all *fupping* sick of. Everything was fine - people argued rugby.

*fupp* off with this bullshit Tel. We talk rugby here, go *tank* in your French forums with the other tier 2 teams.

Your posts like this are the problem.

When people turn to insults I smile and consider perhaps my points are getting through.

Why not address specific points that are relevant to want you want to believe.

Simply, If Tew is concerned aren't you??

Do you believe that the apparent increased trend toward poaching youngsters should be better controlled?

PI(s and S Hemp generally are rich in talent potential... should it be an open market?

Because your years of admitted trolling removes you from serious rugby conversation.

You're not a rugby man, you're a rugby in your backyard man.

Anyone so happy to see anything damaging rugby around the world is just a troll and doesn't deserve reasonable conversation.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:03 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
And we're optimistic here because we are basing our thoughts on actual results, not ridiculous speculation.

Since 1994 we've been told that rugby in NZ was doomed. The NH was going to take all the players, we'd be left behind and sitting at 10th place in the rankings.

We stayed either number 1 or 2 - for 23 year so far since that first prediction. Ever month on this board Tel posts another "NZ Rugby is doomed" thread and we all tell him to *fupp* off. Meanwhile we've won the last two RWC - most of the SR tournaments, and we have our best period of winning rugby ever. This is the face of dooomed. All those Tels from 23 years ago predicting that we'd be 10th, where are they now? Right here in this thread telling us "just wait, it'll happen soon" with no nuts on the line, no end date in sight.

And anyway, about that 10th place position. What team sits there?

The one taking some of our second tier and pension players - France.

Doom and gloom sure - for France.

a somewhat change of subject ...sad ...

refer to my reply above please which is directly in context with the stream

PS I gave you a date ... have you already forgotten it or chose to ignore it.

Please stay on stream, it is an honourable and valid one.

PS Actual results have bugger all to do with futures. The subject in essence of this stream

It's bullshit, you've made 100 posts like this before. Stop being a trolling *my love* and talk rugby for *fups* sake.

I despair it is all about the format of future rugby.

can't you see that.

Bullshit Tel. You call it despair now because you're trying to sugar coat it. We remember your posts from the past revelling in it.

Change your username a few times and you think people forget.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:05 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Blindside wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
This is not trolling as I have been sometimes accused of.

is just like saying:

Quote:
Look, I'm not racist but...

We have a thread for this bullshit. We don't need another one just so you can rub your hands together with glee somewhere else as other unions lose players.

Remember - everything was fine here until you decided to start yet another thread on the topic you've wanked on about for 10 years. We're sick of hearing the doom and gloom predictions from you that you NEVER BACK UP.

I think the NZ input on the forum is brilliant it gives us an insight into NZ rugby and ive yet to see a NZ poster on here who didn't have an in-depth knowledge of the game. However, i don't see where your coming from here, its a perfectly valid line of discussion on rugby forum. Theres nothing in the thread to indicate trolling, other than your historical opinion of the original poster. The thread is far from anti-NZ. If the thread changes direction, you may have a point, but not so far.

I expected Tel to get support from the NH boys here because they aren't here on the SH boards like we are. This same post has been going on for years and year and years from the same guy. In the past he's admitted it's trolling, but now he hides it under the guise of "great concern". It doesn't wash to ANY of the kiwis here.

Pick one - ask them. All of them see Tel as a troll here - it's not just me.

Have a look at this forum. We argue these days like all forums, but it turns septic when Tel rolls up with YET ANOTHER doom and gloom post telling us rugby will be dead here in no time. It's *fupping* old.

All of 'em .???

It's like the joke concerning the massed ranks of the Roman Army waylaid by Dai...it ends with 'It's an ambush, there's two of 'em'

I am not trolling and if you would open eyes and ears you would perhaps realise that I have concern for N Hemp futures if the pollination of S Hemp players continues apace.

You sometimes, with all due respect, miss the bloody point and the bigger one of World Rugby dash to a footy equivalent.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Cue the righteous indignation.

But look at these boards the past few weeks when there hasn't been YET ANOTHER one of your bullshit doom and gloom posts that we are all *fupping* sick of. Everything was fine - people argued rugby.

*fupp* off with this bullshit Tel. We talk rugby here, go *tank* in your French forums with the other tier 2 teams.

Your posts like this are the problem.

When people turn to insults I smile and consider perhaps my points are getting through.

Why not address specific points that are relevant to want you want to believe.

Simply, If Tew is concerned aren't you??

Do you believe that the apparent increased trend toward poaching youngsters should be better controlled?

PI(s and S Hemp generally are rich in talent potential... should it be an open market?

Because your years of admitted trolling removes you from serious rugby conversation.

You're not a rugby man, you're a rugby in your backyard man.

Anyone so happy to see anything damaging rugby around the world is just a troll and doesn't deserve reasonable conversation.

I refute that aggressively!!

I am a Rugby man, and have been at all levels for many a year and my family follow the tradition.

That remark is unwarranted, without substantiation and inaccurate.

So please let's debate fair.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:15 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Blindside wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
This is not trolling as I have been sometimes accused of.

is just like saying:

Quote:
Look, I'm not racist but...

We have a thread for this bullshit. We don't need another one just so you can rub your hands together with glee somewhere else as other unions lose players.

Remember - everything was fine here until you decided to start yet another thread on the topic you've wanked on about for 10 years. We're sick of hearing the doom and gloom predictions from you that you NEVER BACK UP.

I think the NZ input on the forum is brilliant it gives us an insight into NZ rugby and ive yet to see a NZ poster on here who didn't have an in-depth knowledge of the game. However, i don't see where your coming from here, its a perfectly valid line of discussion on rugby forum. Theres nothing in the thread to indicate trolling, other than your historical opinion of the original poster. The thread is far from anti-NZ. If the thread changes direction, you may have a point, but not so far.

I expected Tel to get support from the NH boys here because they aren't here on the SH boards like we are. This same post has been going on for years and year and years from the same guy. In the past he's admitted it's trolling, but now he hides it under the guise of "great concern". It doesn't wash to ANY of the kiwis here.

Pick one - ask them. All of them see Tel as a troll here - it's not just me.

Have a look at this forum. We argue these days like all forums, but it turns septic when Tel rolls up with YET ANOTHER doom and gloom post telling us rugby will be dead here in no time. It's *fupping* old.

Ive been on here a while mind so ive got an idea of what goes on. I always press "recent posts" and read all forums but post rarely on the SH section, as i tend to read it for the information and fail to see how my input would add to it.

I'm not saying that TP has been an angel, but its obvious from his general posting that he as a genuine interest in this type of thing, the occasion mischief post does not make you a complete twat, we all do it at times.

The post to me is about the ethics of approaching young lads on the other side of the world for the purpose of signing them to rich NH clubs. How is that an attack on NZ rugby...... its a compliment in my view, it acknowledges the strength of the system. Its obvious that the original poster believes the country of origin should continue to benefit from their work. Its obvious that there are ethics involved regards the effect on young lads and their families.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

As I said, NH boys will turn up here and see it as perfectly fine. You pretty much proved my point.

If one of us Kiwis was consistently posting in the Welsh forums, and I mean really consistently starting threads every 2 weeks for a period of years about the impending demise of Welsh rugby as a whole it would be considered trolling. These posts are always the same, Tel feigns caring about rugby but you just haven't been watching enough to see when he gets deep into a thread and starts admitting he's just digging (read: trolling for a response).

Come to the SH talking rugby - we might argue but it'll be interesting. Spend 10 years telling us over and over that the sky is falling and absolutely refuse to see any other side of the problem despite overwhelming positive results from NZ rugby - well you're just a *fupping* idiot.

But hey, this is on the SH board - all fine right?

Edit: I could troll the NH boards like Tel trolls here. Watch me be banned so fast if I did though.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 pm
World XV Player

It goes both ways Tel. And you should never start a post by saying 'I'm not trolling'. When you clearly are.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/ ... ern-wealth

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:13 am
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
It goes both ways Tel. And you should never start a post by saying 'I'm not trolling'. When you clearly are.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/ ... ern-wealth

I tried to preempt the inevitable accusation.

I also covered it with Grimp when I posted it.

It is a sincere post and if people doubt my sincerity and think that I am biased towards S Hemp, I call out what I believe... the french rugby section is an example of that and various skirmishes on EPCR and Welsh Regions too.

As mentioned above if Tew, a senior executive of the NZRFU, is concerned why aren't the Kiwis on here and isn't it a valid issue for debate?

Nobody also seems to realise that my point is ...it is a concern for South AND North Hemp Rugby. It is time that there was more authoritative control by World Rugby.

But we all know of their impotence and apparent self interest don't we!?.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:52 am
World XV Player

I'm genuinely confused i didn't think the Welsh rugby section was for Welsh people and the SH section for SH posters. I thought it was for discussion reasons, not partition. Is there a valid need for debate on this subject. It appears that the money bags NH instead or in tandem with their own development process which is having limited success, is looking at the SH as a pool of young talent they can snatch away. That as implications for world rugby and the young people involved. Yet we cant debate it because TP as upset people in the past :wtf:

Perhaps the middle ground in this may have been it could have been placed in the general rugby section as not to offend Kewi Posters.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:20 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:

Perhaps the middle ground in this may have been it could have been placed in the general rugby section as not to offend Kewi Posters.

That would be a cop out and a kowtow to petulance?

Simon's post above relates to Aus aspect ...it is S Hemp imo.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:00 am
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
I'm genuinely confused i didn't think the Welsh rugby section was for Welsh people and the SH section for SH posters. I thought it was for discussion reasons, not partition. Is there a valid need for debate on this subject. It appears that the money bags NH instead or in tandem with their own development process which is having limited success, is looking at the SH as a pool of young talent they can snatch away. That as implications for world rugby and the young people involved. Yet we cant debate it because TP as upset people in the past :wtf:

This isn't a case of "stay in your own section", this is more a case of us here in the SH section could probably show you 100 posts from Tel, just like this one, spelling doom and gloom for NZ rugby. All the while he professes he love world rugby, he really wants rugby to flourish world wide, and he's a genuine rugby man. It's all bullshit.

Once, sure. Twice, ok. Five times - maybe. Every few weeks for 10 years - no. As Simon said (and Simon and I have argued pretty hard before - he's not here to prop me up), Tel is here to troll as usual.

As I have said before if this were a SH poster constantly trolling a NH forum in the same way - he'd be banned.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:08 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Blindside wrote:

This isn't a case of "stay in your own section", this is more a case of us here in the SH section could probably show you 100 posts from Tel, just like this one, spelling doom and gloom for NZ rugby. All the while he professes he love world rugby, he really wants rugby to flourish world wide, and he's a genuine rugby man. It's all bullshit.

Once, sure. Twice, ok. Five times - maybe. Every few weeks for 10 years - no. As Simon said (and Simon and I have argued pretty hard before - he's not here to prop me up), Tel is here to troll as usual.

As I have said before if this were a SH poster constantly trolling a NH forum in the same way - he'd be banned.

The issue is unfolding, as somewhat predicted, and worth tracking.

If Tew is concerned and other S Hemp countries too and actions unfolding it is worth posting.

As per other Pro Rugby Business issue across the spectrum.

A specific item .. the N Hemp Club Rugby increased governance and influence.

This continues apace too and now an enlarged Pro14 with SA presence etc ;..

It's not persecution it's news.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:12 pm
World XV Player

It's more trolling from you. There's never any rugby talk - even Bouch comes here and actually talks rugby.

This is just forum masturbation for you as you sit there and hope for the downfall of NZ rugby, all the while professing that you really do love us - until the middle of the threads where you admit it was just to get a reaction.

You're a self-confessed troll, you're a broken record, and I'm never going to let you post this bullshit here without jumping on it.

Come here to talk rugby - no problem. Come here to be a trolling asshole - you get what you deserve from 10 years of the same old bullshit.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:21 pm
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:

Interesting assumption you make B'S.

For all the years I have been a member of scum Tel (apart from when he has flinched out because someone has upset him) he has consistently posted his gloating doom and gloom demise of NZ rugby.

I wouldn't mind so much if he wanted to debate the topic but he doesn't he wants to tell us his warped interpretation of what the facts really are.

The facts are that it is not new, NZRU are a proactive organisation and are always looking at the long term.

I actually have Mr Tel on ignore as I just got sick of his condescending posts directed at me and I am well aware of his tendency to play the victim and send pm's to mods etc.

You may never see this post as it will be deleted.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:33 pm