It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Threat to NZ player pool by N Hemp 
World XV Player

Post Re: Threat to NZ player pool by N Hemp
Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:
I'm genuinely confused i didn't think the Welsh rugby section was for Welsh people and the SH section for SH posters. I thought it was for discussion reasons, not partition. Is there a valid need for debate on this subject. It appears that the money bags NH instead or in tandem with their own development process which is having limited success, is looking at the SH as a pool of young talent they can snatch away. That as implications for world rugby and the young people involved. Yet we cant debate it because TP as upset people in the past :wtf:

Perhaps the middle ground in this may have been it could have been placed in the general rugby section as not to offend Kewi Posters.

Interesting assumption you make B'S.

For all the years I have been a member of scum Tel (apart from when he has flinched out because someone has upset him) he has consistently posted his gloating doom and gloom demise of NZ rugby.

I wouldn't mind so much if he wanted to debate the topic but he doesn't he wants to tell us his warped interpretation of what the facts really are.

The facts are that it is not new, NZRU are a proactive organisation and are always looking at the long term.

I actually have Mr Tel on ignore as I just got sick of his condescending posts directed at me and I am well aware of his tendency to play the victim and send pm's to mods etc.

You may never see this post as it will be deleted.

Absolutely all those things.

There's always one other NH guy here when Tel does this and he plays the victim so hard. Invariably the NH guy will think us from the SH boards are being harsh - with absolutely no idea of the history behind it.

As said we've tried the debates, but Tel is arrogant enough that he'll quite happily tell us we don't understand what's going on in our game, in our country, or with our people - because he's read something in a French newspaper, or he's seen a P&L.

It's *fupping* boring, and our concession here is that if he keeps it in one thread he can troll as much as he likes. I reckon 10 years of bullshit threads is enough.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:55 pm
World XV Player

Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:
I'm genuinely confused i didn't think the Welsh rugby section was for Welsh people and the SH section for SH posters. I thought it was for discussion reasons, not partition. Is there a valid need for debate on this subject. It appears that the money bags NH instead or in tandem with their own development process which is having limited success, is looking at the SH as a pool of young talent they can snatch away. That as implications for world rugby and the young people involved. Yet we cant debate it because TP as upset people in the past :wtf:

Perhaps the middle ground in this may have been it could have been placed in the general rugby section as not to offend Kewi Posters.

For all the years I have been a member of scum Tel (apart from when he has flinched out because someone has upset him) he has consistently posted his gloating doom and gloom demise of NZ rugby.

I wouldn't mind so much if he wanted to debate the topic but he doesn't he wants to tell us his warped interpretation of what the facts really are.

The facts are that it is not new, NZRU are a proactive organisation and are always looking at the long term.

I actually have Mr Tel on ignore as I just got sick of his condescending posts directed at me and I am well aware of his tendency to play the victim and send pm's to mods etc.

I may be making assumptions, genuinely don't know enough about the situation and how it would be viewed in NZ, perhaps one of you can start a thread to discuss the articles that led to my assumptions, as its clearly not going to be discussed in this thread.

There is countless post that attacks Welsh rugby on the Welsh rugby forum and predicts its demise, im often one of the negative ones. But we say it as we see it. Troron and others could be perceived as trolling and are often accused of it as they are English and can be negative, i respect Trorons posts, though i sometimes dont agree. New Zealand to me are a shining example on how a nation should respect and administer a sport that is part of their national identity, they win because they deserve to. However, i do feel that any criticism or cynicism towards NZ rugby on a discussion board is to quickly taken as a personal slur when it is not and that includes some of the threads Tel has been involved in over the years.

On that note, i will withdraw, its pointless discussing the situation regards the posting on the thread, which is what im interested in, as the historic interaction makes this impossible.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:16 pm
Profile E-mail
thread ruining clique

Wow. I'm going to have to dip into this forum more often.
Hello to all my Southern Hemisphere Brothers and Sisters. :occasion5:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:13 pm
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:

I may be making assumptions, genuinely don't know enough about the situation and how it would be viewed in NZ, perhaps one of you can start a thread to discuss the articles that led to my assumptions, as its clearly not going to be discussed in this thread.

There is countless post that attacks Welsh rugby on the Welsh rugby forum and predicts its demise, im often one of the negative ones. But we say it as we see it. Troron and others could be perceived as trolling and are often accused of it as they are English and can be negative, i respect Trorons posts, though i sometimes dont agree. New Zealand to me are a shining example on how a nation should respect and administer a sport that is part of their national identity, they win because they deserve to. However, i do feel that any criticism or cynicism towards NZ rugby on a discussion board is to quickly taken as a personal slur when it is not and that includes some of the threads Tel has been involved in over the years.

On that note, i will withdraw, its pointless discussing the situation regards the posting on the thread, which is what im interested in, as the historic interaction makes this impossible.

BS, I would put you up in the top group of decent posters on this board. You seem to have a wealth of coaching experience and rugby knowledge and I usually learn a lot from you. Now, Ill take my tongue out of your orrifice. :D
This topic, is definitely worth talking about, and I think all kiwis on here would gladly contribute, it’s just.......Tel has been known for a long time to be a troll in the SH section, and as has been said, has admitted it. This makes it quite hard to talk rugby with him. That’s pretty much the be all and end all of this situation. It’s sad really, but it’s how it is in the SH section. It’s been going on for so long that any attempt by him to have a real chat has been blown apart, hence the animosity and ignoring. I’ve been here for bloody ages, and right from the start it was all doom and gloom about NZ, and we think he wants it regardless of what he says. We’ve told in on multiple occasions that his way of talking to people is down, not eye to eye, yet he doesn’t listen and continues to come over as a lecturer rather than an equal.

I recently defended Troron because I think it’s great to have another persons opinion, but I guess many of the locals probably feel the same about him as we do Tel. Don’t know. :dontknow:

I do agree that kiwis are up there with the most precious rugby fans, it’s why I’m here and not on a kiwi forum. In here, maybe we do jump to defend anything NZ, I don’t know tbh, though I always defend the usual shit throwing like poaching etc.

Don’t let this thread put you off the SH section, it’s good having you lot come in here to soak up the knowledge from more educated humans. :thefinger:

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:07 am
World XV Player

spinbreath wrote:
Wow. I'm going to have to dip into this forum more often.
Hello to all my Southern Hemisphere Brothers and Sisters. :occasion5:

I know why you’re here, this brothers and sisters stuff isn’t going to let you sneak in under the radar with your sausages. Begone sausage behemoth.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:10 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Blindside wrote:
Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:

BS, I would put you up in the top group of decent posters on this board. You seem to have a wealth of coaching experience and rugby knowledge and I usually learn a lot from you. Now, Ill take my tongue out of your orrifice. :D
This topic, is definitely worth talking about, and I think all kiwis on here would gladly contribute, it’s just.......Tel has been known for a long time to be a troll in the SH section, and as has been said, has admitted it. This makes it quite hard to talk rugby with him. That’s pretty much the be all and end all of this situation. It’s sad really, but it’s how it is in the SH section. It’s been going on for so long that any attempt by him to have a real chat has been blown apart, hence the animosity and ignoring. I’ve been here for bloody ages, and right from the start it was all doom and gloom about NZ, and we think he wants it regardless of what he says. We’ve told in on multiple occasions that his way of talking to people is down, not eye to eye, yet he doesn’t listen and continues to come over as a lecturer rather than an equal.

I recently defended Troron because I think it’s great to have another persons opinion, but I guess many of the locals probably feel the same about him as we do Tel. Don’t know. :dontknow:

I do agree that kiwis are up there with the most precious rugby fans, it’s why I’m here and not on a kiwi forum. In here, maybe we do jump to defend anything NZ, I don’t know tbh, though I always defend the usual shit throwing like poaching etc.

Don’t let this thread put you off the SH section, it’s good having you lot come in here to soak up the knowledge from more educated humans. :thefinger:

Thank you i appreciate that. Personally, i think its unfortunate circumstances that has led to the situation, which is a shame.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:03 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Blindside wrote:
Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:

Thank you i appreciate that. Personally, i think its unfortunate circumstances that has led to the situation, which is a shame.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:03 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

For sure, but it is what it is.

I’m sure this would be a good thread in the “everyone” section.

Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:16 am