It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:48 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits 
World XV Player

Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:

Actually I enjoyed it and it is a stream for everbody isn't it?

Your bitterness and apparent concern shone through which gives me a better insight to your psyche ;)

Just proving you come here purely to troll.

I think this year I'm going to take an even more aggressive approach. If the mods won't control your forays to the SH boards purely to troll then I guess we have to go harder.

Posting the same idea over and over but just tacking on another French newspaper clipping to it doesn't make it new content. It's just trolling, and it's boring.

Read the NZ Herald reference I made and specific NZRFU quotes ...

You really are losing it?

Your OP - the post you started this with was yet another French newspaper clipping. You know, the kind that everyone on the boards laughs at (not with) you about. Learn to read.

The stuff you posted wasn't news here. It was reported almost two weeks ago, talked about on many forums, and put aside. Despite thinking you really have your finger on the pulse when it comes to SH rugby you're usually just weeks behind - but here I guess we haven't had the French newspaper scan of that old news.

As I said earlier. You don't come here for discussion. You come here with an opinion and something to slag off NZ rugby and that is that. The drugs in sport argument is the perfect example of that - and the fact that you still believe you're correct just highlights it more. None of us would presume to go to a NH board and tell them we knew more about that kind of thing happening in their country than they did, that would be ridiculous - but there you were, doing exactly that to us.

That's just trolling. There are no two ways about it.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
It's quite telling how your little kiwi comrade in arms KW never got any criticism from you for his ridiculously foul language. Seems like swearing in a post is much worse than threats of real-life violence, homophobia, racism etc - but I guess if the guy saying those is occasionally on your side all is forgiven right?

You're ridiculous.

4MY This is inexcusable and unsubstantiated.

nuff said.

:walk:

Show me one post where you criticised KW for any of those things? He was your little in the pocket SH comrade so he was bulletproof - meanwhile the guy is making open threats on the boards to me and my family, calling me homophobic slurs because I had gay friends in my former occupation, using racist terms constantly. Never once in saw you call him up on it. Substantiated.

Since he brown-nosed some of the NH boys he was your little kiwi in the pocket.

I was largely unaware of certain behaviour and it is not my business.

My issue with you is that you is that when we debate it quickly gets personal and pointed.

When the content is contrary to sensible debate I refer to it.

KW is not a subject that we should discuss, it is not relevant to this stream and you seem to be taking it further off topic and in an unsavoury manner.

Such personal issues should be treated offline with the PM facility

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:34 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3