It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:33 am




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits 
Author Message
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2862
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
You've been rubbing your hands together and predicting doom for NZ rugby for years. And as the success continues you keep pushing out the clock. It makes your predictions worthless.

Now own it, cap it, put a date on it.

Man or mouse?

Weak.


Indeed, he should worry instead rather more about how his beloved France are doing, having not won a single match since their not-really-a-win last year against Wales. If France carry on like this, there is no hope in Hell of them being New Zealand's principal European foe again.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13137
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
You've been rubbing your hands together and predicting doom for NZ rugby for years. And as the success continues you keep pushing out the clock. It makes your predictions worthless.

Now own it, cap it, put a date on it.

Man or mouse?

Weak.


Specific dates are ridiculous, monitored trends are more important ....and the current NZRFU constitutes a backtrack on their no caps for exiles strategy. Increasingly S Hemp teams are financially strapped and Super Rugby in difficulty and perpetual argument. If and when SA choose to migrate to Eirope the effects will be further felt. streamlined w/wide timetable will cause further pain.

For the last time ...I have not been predicting doom or disaster for NZ rugby just increased compromise and it continues. On the subject of this thread the NZRFU quotes and detail underline some specific significant financial hurt
and suggestion that it could be untennable. The so called plan is, imo, not tennable as proposed

You want a date for significant recognised effect ..no probs ..December 7th 2023 ;)

See you then to prove it :D

You aleays want dotted i's and crossed t's ....that is impractical and not viable on multi facetted arguments

You focus entirely on on the field record, seemingly ignoring that in Pro Sport the financial aspects and retention of players is fundamental. That is a specific reason for the disquiet voiced in this stream. Pro rugby is still in comparative infancy

I remember the debate on drugs in NZ...you wanted the same proof proof proof ....you didn't have to wait that long.

Sorry but your quest for datelines and similar on a general complex subject is unreal and unprofessional in my opinion and experience.

Finally, please try and temper your expression and provocative content. It just doesn't wash and suggests to me that you are not ndeed on the backfoot.

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:28 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
You've been rubbing your hands together and predicting doom for NZ rugby for years. And as the success continues you keep pushing out the clock. It makes your predictions worthless.

Now own it, cap it, put a date on it.

Man or mouse?

Weak.


Specific dates are ridiculous, monitored trends are more important ....and the current NZRFU constitutes a backtrack on their no caps for exiles strategy. Increasingly S Hemp teams are financially strapped and Super Rugby in difficulty and perpetual argument. If and when SA choose to migrate to Eirope the effects will be further felt. streamlined w/wide timetable will cause further pain.

For the last time ...I have not been predicting doom or disaster for NZ rugby just increased compromise and it continues. On the subject of this thread the NZRFU quotes and detail underline some specific significant financial hurt
and suggestion that it could be untennable. The so called plan is, imo, not tennable as proposed

You want a date for significant recognised effect ..no probs ..December 7th 2023 ;)

See you then to prove it :D

You aleays want dotted i's and crossed t's ....that is impractical and not viable on multi facetted arguments

You focus entirely on on the field record, seemingly ignoring that in Pro Sport the financial aspects and retention of players is fundamental. That is a specific reason for the disquiet voiced in this stream. Pro rugby is still in comparative infancy

I remember the debate on drugs in NZ...you wanted the same proof proof proof ....you didn't have to wait that long.

Sorry but your quest for datelines and similar on a general complex subject is unreal and unprofessional in my opinion and experience.

Finally, please try and temper your expression and provocative content. It just doesn't wash and suggests to me that you are not ndeed on the backfoot.


You have consistently predicted with glee a disaster for NZ rugby. It's been going on for years. As has been said many times, you're not a rugby fan, you're just a rugby in your backyard fan. If it's not played in the perfect time for you, you'd rather it failed.

Over and over for years you've been predicting the demise, like a broken record. Then we won in 2011 and some of the older guys left and you predicting our fall, then we won in 2015 and you said "just wait". It makes all your talk *b@ll@cks*. Open-ended predictions are pointless.

As far as the drugs in NZ conversation, it's your basic lack of understanding of the argument that leads you to the false conclusion that you proved anything. The whole argument just went over your head and you couldn't keep up.

In regard to my language, the filter is there for a reason. There is no difference between someone filtering "for *fups* sake" to "ffs" themselves or letting the filter do it for them. The end result is the removal of a word delicate little flowers get their panties bunched over. People in glass houses etc.

I've given you a date. I put my account here on the line. Nut up or shut up?


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:43 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13137
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
You've been rubbing your hands together and predicting doom for NZ rugby for years. And as the success continues you keep pushing out the clock. It makes your predictions worthless.

Now own it, cap it, put a date on it.

Man or mouse?

Weak.


Specific dates are ridiculous, monitored trends are more important ....and the current NZRFU constitutes a backtrack on their no caps for exiles strategy. Increasingly S Hemp teams are financially strapped and Super Rugby in difficulty and perpetual argument. If and when SA choose to migrate to Eirope the effects will be further felt. streamlined w/wide timetable will cause further pain.

For the last time ...I have not been predicting doom or disaster for NZ rugby just increased compromise and it continues. On the subject of this thread the NZRFU quotes and detail underline some specific significant financial hurt
and suggestion that it could be untennable. The so called plan is, imo, not tennable as proposed

You want a date for significant recognised effect ..no probs ..December 7th 2023 ;)

See you then to prove it :D

You aleays want dotted i's and crossed t's ....that is impractical and not viable on multi facetted arguments

You focus entirely on on the field record, seemingly ignoring that in Pro Sport the financial aspects and retention of players is fundamental. That is a specific reason for the disquiet voiced in this stream. Pro rugby is still in comparative infancy

I remember the debate on drugs in NZ...you wanted the same proof proof proof ....you didn't have to wait that long.

Sorry but your quest for datelines and similar on a general complex subject is unreal and unprofessional in my opinion and experience.

Finally, please try and temper your expression and provocative content. It just doesn't wash and suggests to me that you are not ndeed on the backfoot.


You have consistently predicted with glee a disaster for NZ rugby. It's been going on for years. As has been said many times, you're not a rugby fan, you're just a rugby in your backyard fan. If it's not played in the perfect time for you, you'd rather it failed.

Over and over for years you've been predicting the demise, like a broken record. Then we won in 2011 and some of the older guys left and you predicting our fall, then we won in 2015 and you said "just wait". It makes all your talk *b@ll@cks*. Open-ended predictions are pointless.

As far as the drugs in NZ conversation, it's your basic lack of understanding of the argument that leads you to the false conclusion that you proved anything. The whole argument just went over your head and you couldn't keep up.

In regard to my language, the filter is there for a reason. There is no difference between someone filtering "for *fups* sake" to "ffs" themselves or letting the filter do it for them. The end result is the removal of a word delicate little flowers get their panties bunched over. People in glass houses etc.

I've given you a date. I put my account here on the line. Nut up or shut up?


I'm not a rugby fan :scratch: ok ...if you say so.

I.ve given you a specific date ...as above ...December 7th 2023

You are now using different description ...I've been forecastin disaster now, get real there is a difference between relative demise and doom, distaster and other extreme descriptions you have used which I dispute as stated

End of, why be so aggressive and unpleasant?

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:47 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
najbritcol wrote:

Indeed, he should worry instead rather more about how his beloved France are doing, having not won a single match since their not-really-a-win last year against Wales. If France carry on like this, there is no hope in Hell of them being New Zealand's principal European foe again.


France are a trash rugby nation. The biggest chokers in world rugby. How many finals have they lost now?

For years people sugar-coated their performances with "oh haven't they got so much flair?" and "look how unpredictable they are" when in reality they were just shitty and inconsistent.

Now the French fans have abandoned their awful national team and thrown their lot in behind club competitions to give them some hope. Fans cheering on the club owners and hoping to ruin other competitions around the world and weaken our sport as a whole are not real rugby fans. It's a selfish attitude that will just hurt the sport in the long run - but these people don't care as long as they get theirs.

Personally, I like watching 6N games and NH club games because I'm often awake at those hours. The games are different, the style is different, it's an interesting watch - and I just love rugby. Not everything needs to be in my timezone to be good.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:50 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13137
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Indeed, he should worry instead rather more about how his beloved France are doing, having not won a single match since their not-really-a-win last year against Wales. If France carry on like this, there is no hope in Hell of them being New Zealand's principal European foe again.


France are a trash rugby nation. The biggest chokers in world rugby. How many finals have they lost now?

For years people sugar-coated their performances with "oh haven't they got so much flair?" and "look how unpredictable they are" when in reality they were just shitty and inconsistent.

Now the French fans have abandoned their awful national team and thrown their lot in behind club competitions to give them some hope. Fans cheering on the club owners and hoping to ruin other competitions around the world and weaken our sport as a whole are not real rugby fans. It's a selfish attitude that will just hurt the sport in the long run - but these people don't care as long as they get theirs.

Personally, I like watching 6N games and NH club games because I'm often awake at those hours. The games are different, the style is different, it's an interesting watch - and I just love rugby. Not everything needs to be in my timezone to be good.


Might I suggest that the above is going off topic.? ;)

The subject is NZRFU attempt to alleviate further player drain and stem the increased unaffordable salary consequence.


The targetted countries being Fra, Eng and Japan...

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Tony Panties wrote:
I'm not a rugby fan :scratch: ok ...if you say so.

I.ve given you a specific date ...as above ...December 7th 2023

You are now using different description ...I've been forecastin disaster now, get real there is a difference between relative demise and doom, distaster and other extreme descriptions you have used which I dispute as stated

End of, why be so aggressive and unpleasant?


No real rugby fan hopes to see other rugby competitions fail. Robust and successful competitions around the world make a sport strong. You hope for the opposite.

Seems like 2 years wasn't enough for our demise this time eh? You made some comments about problems in 2020, don't you back these up?

As far as being unpleasant - it's because you've been the broken record for 10 years. You never have any positivity about rugby unless it's your French club stuff, you delight in any player moving to France, you post doom and gloom speculation about other unions while your own national team (yes we know you only care about clubs) is utterly awful. You come down to the SH purely to troll - never once in 10 years have I seen you asked one of your loaded questions - be given and answer, and accept it (the drugs argument proved that). You are only here to get stuck into SH fans. In short, I'm unpleasant to *tommy tankers*.

Stop posting purely to troll and you'll stop getting the same response.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Indeed, he should worry instead rather more about how his beloved France are doing, having not won a single match since their not-really-a-win last year against Wales. If France carry on like this, there is no hope in Hell of them being New Zealand's principal European foe again.


France are a trash rugby nation. The biggest chokers in world rugby. How many finals have they lost now?

For years people sugar-coated their performances with "oh haven't they got so much flair?" and "look how unpredictable they are" when in reality they were just shitty and inconsistent.

Now the French fans have abandoned their awful national team and thrown their lot in behind club competitions to give them some hope. Fans cheering on the club owners and hoping to ruin other competitions around the world and weaken our sport as a whole are not real rugby fans. It's a selfish attitude that will just hurt the sport in the long run - but these people don't care as long as they get theirs.

Personally, I like watching 6N games and NH club games because I'm often awake at those hours. The games are different, the style is different, it's an interesting watch - and I just love rugby. Not everything needs to be in my timezone to be good.


Might I suggest that the above is going off topic.? ;)

The subject is NZRFU attempt to alleviate further player drain and stem the increased unaffordable salary consequence.


The targetted countries being Fra, Eng and Japan...


Another poster and I were having a conversation here about how awful France are, it didn't involve you.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:59 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13137
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Indeed, he should worry instead rather more about how his beloved France are doing, having not won a single match since their not-really-a-win last year against Wales. If France carry on like this, there is no hope in Hell of them being New Zealand's principal European foe again.


France are a trash rugby nation. The biggest chokers in world rugby. How many finals have they lost now?

For years people sugar-coated their performances with "oh haven't they got so much flair?" and "look how unpredictable they are" when in reality they were just shitty and inconsistent.

Now the French fans have abandoned their awful national team and thrown their lot in behind club competitions to give them some hope. Fans cheering on the club owners and hoping to ruin other competitions around the world and weaken our sport as a whole are not real rugby fans. It's a selfish attitude that will just hurt the sport in the long run - but these people don't care as long as they get theirs.

Personally, I like watching 6N games and NH club games because I'm often awake at those hours. The games are different, the style is different, it's an interesting watch - and I just love rugby. Not everything needs to be in my timezone to be good.


Might I suggest that the above is going off topic.? ;)

The subject is NZRFU attempt to alleviate further player drain and stem the increased unaffordable salary consequence.


The targetted countries being Fra, Eng and Japan...


Another poster and I were having a conversation here about how awful France are, it didn't involve you.


Actually I enjoyed it and it is a stream for everbody isn't it?

Your bitterness and apparent concern shone through which gives me a better insight to your psyche ;)

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:04 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
It's quite telling how your little kiwi comrade in arms KW never got any criticism from you for his ridiculously foul language. Seems like me swearing in a post is much worse than threats of real-life violence, homophobia, racism etc - but I guess if the guy saying those is occasionally on your side all is forgiven right?

You're ridiculous.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:06 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Tony Panties wrote:

Actually I enjoyed it and it is a stream for everbody isn't it?

Your bitterness and apparent concern shone through which gives me a better insight to your psyche ;)


Just proving you come here purely to troll.

I think this year I'm going to take an even more aggressive approach. If the mods won't control your forays to the SH boards purely to troll then I guess we have to go harder.

Posting the same idea over and over but just tacking on another French newspaper clipping to it doesn't make it new content. It's just trolling, and it's boring.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:10 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13137
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
It's quite telling how your little kiwi comrade in arms KW never got any criticism from you for his ridiculously foul language. Seems like swearing in a post is much worse than threats of real-life violence, homophobia, racism etc - but I guess if the guy saying those is occasionally on your side all is forgiven right?

You're ridiculous.


4MY This is inexcusable and unsubstantiated.

nuff said.

:walk:

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:13 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 13137
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:

Actually I enjoyed it and it is a stream for everbody isn't it?

Your bitterness and apparent concern shone through which gives me a better insight to your psyche ;)


Just proving you come here purely to troll.

I think this year I'm going to take an even more aggressive approach. If the mods won't control your forays to the SH boards purely to troll then I guess we have to go harder.

Posting the same idea over and over but just tacking on another French newspaper clipping to it doesn't make it new content. It's just trolling, and it's boring.


Read the NZ Herald reference I made and specific NZRFU quotes ...

You really are losing it?

_________________
Imageimage url uploadEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:14 pm
Profile
World XV Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 2862
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Btw Tony, what's happened to your European leagues' attendance rates thread?


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:21 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 10060
Post Re: NZ Rugby discusses plan to alleviate exits
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
It's quite telling how your little kiwi comrade in arms KW never got any criticism from you for his ridiculously foul language. Seems like swearing in a post is much worse than threats of real-life violence, homophobia, racism etc - but I guess if the guy saying those is occasionally on your side all is forgiven right?

You're ridiculous.


4MY This is inexcusable and unsubstantiated.

nuff said.

:walk:


Show me one post where you criticised KW for any of those things? He was your little in the pocket SH comrade so he was bulletproof - meanwhile the guy is making open threats on the boards to me and my family, calling me homophobic slurs because I had gay friends in my former occupation, using racist terms constantly. Never once in saw you call him up on it. Substantiated.

Since he brown-nosed some of the NH boys he was your little kiwi in the pocket.


Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: