It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:25 pm

the Rugby girl saved a nation! 
British & Irish Lions Player

Post the Rugby girl saved a nation!
I am back from North Korea. My mission was to wipe the Mugabe murder squad (3 rd Brigade) trained in North korea to commit atrocities in the Zimbabwean 2018 election and elsewhere in SA.
I recognized Grace Mugabe as a girl from Benoni in SA, after doing some research on her. She was becoming Zimbabwe's next president! I am a Benoni boy too! It is a town in SA on the East Rand.
In our research my team picked up she was attending the 1995 Rugby WC! a Year before she married Mugabe in '96. We got several pics of her at the WC. Funny enough with some Ivory Coast supporters.
Thereafter my job was easy. I arranged a meeting with the 'getting trained murder squad Commander'. These guys are all Shonas. Zimbabwean people are made up from Shonas and Matabeles the minority.
I handed him the Benoni rugny girl's pictures at WC '95: ' she would have been his next president and armed forces commander!' :D
He was furious that a girl from Benoni were to lead them! He immediately contacted the head of the Zim Army! Within a few days their whole squad were called back to Zim to participate in a military coup instead of continuing their training for atrocities in Southern Africa!
The lot never knew their leader to be was actually a rugby girl born in Benoni SA supporting Ivory Coast in WC '95.
Mission completed without any violence and even more violence prevented!

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:48 pm