It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Samoan Rugby officially bankrupt 
World XV Player

Post Re: Samoan Rugby officially bankrupt
Forrealz wrote:
OK I've quite enjoyed not coming on for a while, I'll try and stay off again, as it's same old stuff by one guy I'll get hooked into..

but come on if ya guys and girls can't you see some of these comments are pretty bloody bad, I'd be happy staying away, for a little longer.
Depends I spose on how bad some of comments get

Peace
Catch u guys,

Comes back, sends me a private message that would him banned if he posted it on the forums, then cries about my comments.

Same old KW, always playing the victim.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:39 am
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
OK I've quite enjoyed not coming on for a while, I'll try and stay off again, as it's same old stuff by one guy I'll get hooked into..

but come on if ya guys and girls can't you see some of these comments are pretty bloody bad, I'd be happy staying away, for a little longer.
Depends I spose on how bad some of comments get

Peace
Catch u guys,

Welcome KW, are you back in NZ ?

Must say you have certainly tossed a grenade with your arrival back in scumma's

I suggest you sit tight and read a few threads to catch up with what has been happening recently.

The "Justic" version of that is that Tel has become the new Bouch. Numerous new threads some talking to himself as it seems not too many want to engage.

The increase in threads has meant an increase in snide comments directed at NZRU and NZ rugby and we NZ posters are sick of his holier than thou tone. He appears to lack the ability to debate, he just wants to tell, his way of doing it is to talk down to people. Everything in Tel's world appears to be seen through $$$$ lens.

Tel has become the passive manipulator of scum.

We all know that FMY's calls it how he sees it, treat him like a fool and he will come out all guns blazing. But he knows his rugby and will always keep you honest.

:love4: take a deep breath bro

Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:03 am
World XV Player

Justic wrote:
[We all know that FMY's calls it how he sees it, treat him like a fool and he will come out all guns blazing. But he knows his rugby and will always keep you honest.

Then maybe he would answer this ...

Tony Panties wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
There's an undercurrent of racist **** among the NH posters that see any Island name as a NZ poach. I suppose it happens when you grow up seeing brown people as foreigners. Guess we've found another one.

As for SR rugby ignoring the islands - it was South Africa who demanded 6 teams despite only ever having one team win the tournament. There was room for an island team if the saffers didn't rate themselves so highly and make threats about leaving. They got their teams, kept losing, then somehow blamed NZ for an island tea not being in SR.

Revisionist history.

and

Four More Years wrote:
The old "oh but I was only trolling when I was being racist", the standard fall back for any racist *my love*

We know how it is for you, anyone brown is a weird foreigner who must be a poach.

That's a rather sweeping derogatory statement to make.

Can you justify it? ....ie the 'racist' aspect

Care to answer the question?

4tH time of ssking 4MY

Who/where are these N Hemp rascist xxxx posters, that live in the undercurrent here....please?[/quote]

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 am
World XV Player

The perhaps if you opened your eyes you'd see I already did.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
The perhaps if you opened your eyes you'd see I already did.

It's probably my age ;) , was it in answer to my post?

Please point me to it...

Thanks

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 am
World XV Player

Well that's me I'm back, said up to you FMYs

Your an embarrassment as a kiwi

Just saying

So to playing the victim, what apologisung to the forum

Your a loser who hides away here is all, post my stuff just saying it how it is

You called people trolls, which you are, racist which imo you are

I'm here brother ain't leaving now

Thanks for giving me the oputrtunity now what's your prob teko, or you gonna play the good boy and play rugby, which is all we all want a do.

Your a discrete bro, don't care what the other think or don't think, say half the crap you do on a kiwi forum or kiwi pud, nah

Oh well fire away sister rugby or what ever

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:25 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Come on man, all the SH people saw it. They all saw you *fluffy* out like a little bitch. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Smurf, LC, Justic - they all saw it.

You talk so big, but you don't back up shit.

You'll need to explain it a bit more kefe

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail