It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Samoan Rugby officially bankrupt 
World XV Player

Post Re: Samoan Rugby officially bankrupt
Four More Years wrote:
You've always been a massive arsekisser to any of the NH guys here, nothing changes. You've been bending over for them for years.

As for acting like a bitch - coming from the guy who couldn't even honour his word that's hilarious - you remember that deal right? Didn't we have an agreement? Everyone here on the SH boards saw you *fluffy* out. What happened to that mate? Made some comments you couldn't back up and just chickened out. Weak shit.

As for my comments - just prove anything I've said in this thread is incorrect. Fire away.

Bitch what deal what agreement with you *fupp* off sit back and watch your continual abuse of peeps what's the deal.... bitch..

Thought you'd be happy to have me back lol :thefinger:

And what s the deal, everyone on the SH

And trying to be nice to peeps from NH bs, gees you can try and play nice on here too, pretty much person I have a go at was you and just your shit don't stink attitude, no all still. Still the same bro saying how it is, but good to see you too, *fupp* lol.

I'm back and will play the rules just try and do the same

Show me the deal bitch lol

And I'll leave you to your buzz, I'm happy, just yr posts are revolting sometimes maybe not to some but me yup

:D peace lol

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Come on man, all the SH people saw it. They all saw you *fluffy* out like a little bitch. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Smurf, LC, Justic - they all saw it.

You talk so big, but you don't back up shit.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Come on man, all the SH people saw it. They all saw you *fluffy* out like a little bitch. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

You talk so big, but you don't back up shit.

Ok now u speak for everyone what's that.......
What's the stuff, had a break, back feel good, seeing your bitch arse abuse and you talk back, lol, bitch lol

We back to rugby like you preach to all? Or just gonna bitch on like normal, some of your recent comments lol, what a d...

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:59 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Nah I don't talk for them, but they all saw the posts and you know it. They posted in them.

In front of all the SH posters you made a big call, got pulled up on it, then couldn't back it up and pussed out like a little girl.

You know that's how it went down.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:05 pm
World XV Player

Can't read you stuff boy but you speaking anything about Island rugby is just embarrassing acting like you know and understand it all, ffs, you drove me back lreading your smack, gees wouldn't last 2 secs on a nz rugby board, less it's a red neck Super it's one gees..sorry for coming back but good grief the bs

Aw well, I'll try not to suffer you guys but gees keep your puppy on a leash, bit rude some his stuff I recon to the locals lol

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I'll happily stand behind every stat I've posted here - they've been backed up by many, many sources over the past 6 years. Numbers are numbers, they don't have feelings.

Without NZ Rugby Samoa would probably be outside the top 20 in the world - the vast majority of their players these days are born, bred, trained, schooled, taught how to be professional rugby players here.

Easy test - make world rugby's eligibility rule "country of birth" then have a look at the state of the game a year later.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:15 pm
World XV Player

Funny how when the deal about one of us leaving the boards for good gets brought back up I'm put on ignore - what a little bitch.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:22 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
There's an undercurrent of racist **** among the NH posters that see any Island name as a NZ poach. I suppose it happens when you grow up seeing brown people as foreigners. Guess we've found another one.

As for SR rugby ignoring the islands - it was South Africa who demanded 6 teams despite only ever having one team win the tournament. There was room for an island team if the saffers didn't rate themselves so highly and make threats about leaving. They got their teams, kept losing, then somehow blamed NZ for an island tea not being in SR.

Revisionist history.

and

Four More Years wrote:
The old "oh but I was only trolling when I was being racist", the standard fall back for any racist *my love*

We know how it is for you, anyone brown is a weird foreigner who must be a poach.

That's a rather sweeping derogatory statement to make.

Can you justify it? ....ie the 'racist' aspect

Care to answer the question?[/quote]

4tH time of ssking 4MY

Who/where are these N Hemp rascist xxxx posters, that live in the undercurrent here....please?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:28 pm
World XV Player

Lol just a remind fmys didn't reply once to me for a month or so, was I on ban, is it another one of your personal bs, telling people don't troll, don't be racist, he blocked me, gees you gotta walk the talk so I recon I can reciprocate that, stop posting on here shees stop talking crap about this. go hard tho bro, if one of the others wanna tell me rest yr crap all good, other wise hope all is well, don't expect a welcome back but, rugby almost done, wanna see the end of year out. Stop being rude fmys... you'll be ok,
ps wouldn't have come back for a while longer but comments maaaate, none the others gonna shut your foul mouth

So apologies to everyone else, I'll block him for a while so I don't get into it too much, for your guys sake

And to the oth SH peeps :thefinger: , nah :love4: , I'll try and stay out ya ways, and continue my talks to myself lol

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

As LC rightly pointed out the often thrown about comment here from a group of the NH posters about NZ Rugby poaching from the islands clearly comes from a position of a white guy in the NH with no idea about NZ culture or rugby.

Where are the comments about "poaching" in regard to white guys who were born in other countries? Strangely that literally has never come up - despite more of them appearing in AB jerseys than brown guys. It is ALWAYS the brown skinned fellas who get pointed out when some *fupping* idiot from the NH comes down here shouting "but you guys poach them from the islands lol!" If you can't see how considering every brown fella's migration as a sporting poach and all the white migration as just normal movement is a racist attitude then you can't be helped.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:38 pm
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Lol just a remind fmys didn't reply once to me for a month or so, was I on ban, is it another one of your personal bs, telling people don't troll, don't be racist, he blocked me, gees you gotta walk the talk so I recon I can reciprocate that, stop posting on here shees stop talking crap about this. go hard tho bro, if one of the others wanna tell me rest yr crap all good, other wise hope all is well, don't expect a welcome back but, rugby almost done, wanna see the end of year out. Stop being rude fmys... you'll be ok,
ps wouldn't have come back for a while longer but comments maaaate, none the others gonna shut your foul mouth

So apologies to everyone else, I'll block him for a while so I don't get into it too much, for your guys sake

And to the oth SH peeps :thefinger: , nah :love4: , I'll try and stay out ya ways, and continue my talks to myself lol

From the guy that makes big calls, then doesn't have the nuts or the brains to back them up.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:39 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Forrealz wrote:

From the guy that makes big calls, then doesn't have the nuts or the brains to back them up.

So what am I backing up, gees I can block and read awesome, brains, yep seen your great brain work again and again, narcistic, or what....ok I'll try not to look again, gees stop preaching what you are doing worse than others, trolling racist, Samoan rugby, gees give me a break..

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

OK I've quite enjoyed not coming on for a while, I'll try and stay off again, as it's same old stuff by one guy I'll get hooked into..

but come on if ya guys and girls can't you see some of these comments are pretty bloody bad, I'd be happy staying away, for a little longer.
Depends I spose on how bad some of comments get

Peace
Catch u guys,

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Saying that no doubt fmy s knows his rugby, and gives some pretty good comments other stuff pfffffffft

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:14 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
OK I've quite enjoyed not coming on for a while, I'll try and stay off again, as it's same old stuff by one guy I'll get hooked into..

but come on if ya guys and girls can't you see some of these comments are pretty bloody bad, I'd be happy staying away, for a little longer.
Depends I spose on how bad some of comments get

Peace
Catch u guys,

Hey bro, been ages, hope the travels are treating you well?

As for this thread, as you can see I’m not a fan of people thinking it’s funny to talk about PIers who were somehow poached, I think it’s a bit racist tbh, others don’t, that’s fine, but I’ll never stop giving NH fans shit if they do come here and make said jokes.

When I first joined this site there were a bunch of fans who genuinely thought we were raping the islands of all the best players, and to their credit, they changed that media formed opinion after some good discussion, hence it’s not brought up that much nowadays.
I prefer to keep things civilized and friendly, I really can’t be arsed fighting, just a waste of my energy I’d rather spend in the real world. Some people enjoy the confrontation, which is all good too.

And this brings us to FMYs. He obviously doesn’t mind saying how he feels, and I have no problem with that, I reckon it’s a kiwi/Aussie trait tbh. I’d say I agree with his sentiment most of the time, it’s why we almost never fight on here, and only in the bloody politics section. I don’t think his way of telling people how he thinks will endear him to many fans, but he obviously doesn’t give a flying ruck about that. I’m the Asterix, he’s the Obelix. 8) :D

You two are bloody polar opposites on here! It’s no wonder you’re always at each other’s throats. I always read your fights and think, wtf! But to be fair, it’s very entertaining, not a lot happens down here anymore.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:12 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next