It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Samoan Rugby officially bankrupt 
World XV Player

Post Re: Re:
Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Bokbefok wrote:
sad state of affairs ...
The PIs have been neglected come Superrugby
nz to include Samoa into their domestic competitions
e.g. Namibia just a small farmers team are playing in SA's Currie cup first division (tier2 of Currie Cup)...at least it brings gate money...tv money and a saru slice. Will be ready come WC2019 aswell

Piss off. We do more for the PI nations than anyone else, by a *fupping* mile. It’s not NZs fault that the people running the game there are corrupt(or so it seems). We provide most of their players.

And comparing NZ/ the PIs to SA/ Namibia is just stupid.

Get sick of people with no *fupping* idea trying to blame NZ for the problems of other nations, get a grip bro.

This bloody complex knows no bounds!

Sweet, so you take back those silly statements then. :thumbright: Good man.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:11 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Samoan Rugby officially bankrupt
It's pretty funny to see a version of the "but I have brown friends" excuse here.

At the end of the day, racist or not, the old "lol I was just trying to wind you up" is weak. It's the fall back for anyone who says something stupid and gets called on it.

So either you're a racist, or you're just pissweak and can't defend your comments. You can choose.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 pm
World XV Player

Cymru am byth wrote:
Hook. Line and sinker!

In fairness, you’d never make a joke about any of the white players in our team with NH ancestory. Just jokes about the brown fellas. :scratch:

I think your media up there started it, but why on earth do some of you think it’s funny to single out brown players and say jokes about them?

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:22 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Re:
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Bokbefok wrote:
sad state of affairs ...
The PIs have been neglected come Superrugby
nz to include Samoa into their domestic competitions
e.g. Namibia just a small farmers team are playing in SA's Currie cup first division (tier2 of Currie Cup)...at least it brings gate money...tv money and a saru slice. Will be ready come WC2019 aswell

Piss off. We do more for the PI nations than anyone else, by a *fupping* mile. It’s not NZs fault that the people running the game there are corrupt(or so it seems). We provide most of their players.

And comparing NZ/ the PIs to SA/ Namibia is just stupid.

Get sick of people with no *fupping* idea trying to blame NZ for the problems of other nations, get a grip bro.

This bloody complex knows no bounds!

Sweet, so you take back those silly statements then. :thumbright: Good man.

Which silly statements concerning the subject of this stream and the racist comments !!? ;)

Do you disagree with my topical comments here : ....?

Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Truly devastating and shocking news. Rugby is already far less globally competitive than soccer as it is, so to lose a (relatively) major player like Samoa would be pretty detrimental to the global game. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/41915435

Not shocking, has been on the cards for some time and like PI counterparts are neglected powerhouse in investment sense but very active in terms of scouting and who can blame the players for taking advantage of it.

World Rugby attention to 'development' countries is only token.

However having said that there are incidences of political interference too ...?

PS my reference to 'political interference' was somewhat bland, I was reefing to the likes of the Fijian problems with Govt actions and interference...

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:07 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Hook. Line and sinker!

In fairness, you’d never make a joke about any of the white players in our team with NH ancestory. Just jokes about the brown fellas. :scratch:

I think your media up there started it, but why on earth do some of you think it’s funny to single out brown players and say jokes about them?

Would we not make jokes about white players?

There are plenty of jokes about Dylan Hartley's English accent.

Steve Shingler has the nickname McShingler following his choice to play for Scotland.

There have also been questions about Hadleigh Parkes inclusion in the Welsh squad.

The question about race was never my point. That was the invention of the NZ posters on here. The question is one of the methodologies used to bring lads into national qualification for all nations.A thorny issue when you think about it.

New Zealand have and do offer scholarships to promising lads of all races, and in some instances Pacific Islanders. That is fact. How much this benefits the national team is the question and how much
this disbenefits the Pacific Island is another question. If it is very little then fine. Argue that, but don't accuse us of being racist!

Equally, schools over here poach. Especially in England. It has happened for decades. Gareth Edwards and JPR ended up at Millfield in England. This argument has been brought to the fore recently following the number of Welsh lads in the English school system being prevented from playing the Welsh youth teams. I also think the French have been involved too in poaching.

The broader implications, there have been the equirement to increase resudency to 5 years.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

By 2011 out of ~1100 All Blacks 28 were born in the Pacific Islands. Of this 28 there were 21 that arrived before they were 10 years old with their parents - no one poaches a 3yo. 7 players arrived at high school age and older, and made it into the ABs - in over 120 years of NZ rugby.

7 out of 1100 All Blacks.

Since 2011 Samoa alone has fielded over 50 NZ born, bred, schooled, trained rugby players in their national team. Many of these players have never even been to Samoa. Make the eligibility laws country of birth only. The islands will be *fupped*, piss hole little nothing teams like Wales and all their imports will be *fupped*, and the ABs will be stronger than ever.

7/1100 over 120 years vs 50 over the last 6 years to Samoa alone (it's not even worth adding in all the other islands - it's ridiculous enough now). Who benefits?

LC said:

Quote:
you’d never make a joke about any of the white players in our team with NH ancestory.

Examples from your players up there have no relevance. You came here with the same bullshit line, because you think anyone with brown skin or an extra apostrophe in their name is a poach, because you read the *b@ll@cks* people like Stephen Jones writes, because you believe the guy next to you in the pub that tells you the ABs are only good because they steal players from the islands.

Checks your facts, you're full of shit.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
There's an undercurrent of racist **** among the NH posters that see any Island name as a NZ poach. I suppose it happens when you grow up seeing brown people as foreigners. Guess we've found another one.

As for SR rugby ignoring the islands - it was South Africa who demanded 6 teams despite only ever having one team win the tournament. There was room for an island team if the saffers didn't rate themselves so highly and make threats about leaving. They got their teams, kept losing, then somehow blamed NZ for an island tea not being in SR.

Revisionist history.

and

Four More Years wrote:
The old "oh but I was only trolling when I was being racist", the standard fall back for any racist *my love*

We know how it is for you, anyone brown is a weird foreigner who must be a poach.

That's a rather sweeping derogatory statement to make.

Can you justify it? ....ie the 'racist' aspect

Care to answer the question?

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:15 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
There's an undercurrent of racist **** among the NH posters that see any Island name as a NZ poach. I suppose it happens when you grow up seeing brown people as foreigners. Guess we've found another one.

As for SR rugby ignoring the islands - it was South Africa who demanded 6 teams despite only ever having one team win the tournament. There was room for an island team if the saffers didn't rate themselves so highly and make threats about leaving. They got their teams, kept losing, then somehow blamed NZ for an island tea not being in SR.

Revisionist history.

and

Four More Years wrote:
The old "oh but I was only trolling when I was being racist", the standard fall back for any racist *my love*

We know how it is for you, anyone brown is a weird foreigner who must be a poach.

That's a rather sweeping derogatory statement to make.

Can you justify it? ....ie the 'racist' aspect

Care to answer the question?

There are some bloody rediculous accusations going on. This thread is worthy of being closed I think.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:23 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Go cry to a mod.

You came here spouting the typical NH racist bullshit. "He's brown, he must be a poach." I gave you facts, you cry now about the thread needing to be closed.

Back up your bullshit claims, or *fupp* off.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:30 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Go cry to a mod.

You came here spouting the typical NH racist bullshit. "He's brown, he must be a poach." I gave you facts, you cry now about the thread needing to be closed.

Those quotation marks are yours! I never said that - you did.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:36 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Go cry to a mod.

You are now pointing at 1 poster.

I have askedyou twice to authentic your claim about N Hemp posters on here having a rascist flavour.

Pls reply or retract

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:43 am
World XV Player

Cymru am byth wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Go cry to a mod.

We all saw your comments. We've seen the same shit many times.

You came here and spouted the same racist bullshit. You got called on it. You then (ffs you can't make this up) claim you were just here trolling, and then you're shocked at getting called a *Tommy Tanker*?

There are only two options. You're a complete racist *my love* Or you came here to troll and incite arguments.

Either way you're in the wrong.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:49 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
Go cry to a mod.

We all saw your comments. We've seen the same shit many times.

You came here and spouted the same racist bullshit. You got called on it. You then (ffs you can't make this up) claim you were just here trolling, and then you're shocked at getting called a *Tommy Tanker*?

There are only two options. You're a complete racist *my love* Or you came here to troll and incite arguments.

Either way you're in the wrong.

I didn't say anything racist.

You claimed all Northern Hemisphere posters were being racist. They weren't. I wasn't.

You can all see my comments, as you say. Yet you quote something that you wrote put it in quotation marks and then attribute it to me.

So please, if you insist on wrongly accusing me of being racist. At least quote something that I actually said. There are only two pages on this thread, so not a lot to chose from.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:07 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

sorry bit hard to sit back and watch this

First apologies from a kiwi, not quite sure about it all, but I go to hard at times too..

second accusations of people being trolls and racists, FMYs your the biggest troll on here
And racist, gees I wont even go there, we all got our own thoughts of racist here, yep..

comments half them never go back to Islands, calling Islands useless and chucking a comparison to Wales without us gees. your an idiot.
Telling peeps to run to mods, your the biggest sook on here if you get called out...
Please don't think FMYs speaks for NZ rugby or PI rugby in NZ... Wouldn't get away with half his comments on NZ forums, so has a go here...

ill leave that there as hes a little bitch lol sorry

OK, nice to see ya all, don't get caught up in that crap...lol

talk the good game :thumbright:

Samoa gees sad stuff, I'm getting over seeing the PI boys playing in NH, now Ill just celebrate, Aki, Fiji boys for France and England, times are changing.

Stats or no stats, we've had our share of college boys come in with scholarships Naholo, Fekitoa, Fifita, we're in no position to preach, just please pay the boys well, and look after them and their familys.

Personally I think the Island boys and a few kiwis are saving Aussie rugby.... the change is happening, the aussie team are now poly hard.

Saying that the days of blaming us for all that are gone, re poaching, we poach then teams like Eng, France, Ireland do a hard fry :thefinger:

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

You've always been a massive arsekisser to any of the NH guys here, nothing changes. You've been bending over for them for years.

As for acting like a bitch - coming from the guy who couldn't even honour his word that's hilarious - you remember that deal right? Didn't we have an agreement? Everyone here on the SH boards saw you *fluffy* out. What happened to that mate? Made some comments you couldn't back up and just chickened out. Weak shit.

As for my comments - just prove anything I've said in this thread is incorrect. Fire away.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:32 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next