It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:49 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Boys vs Men - The Bok/AB game 

How bad is it going to be?
AB's by 50 again? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
AB's by 40? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
AB's by 30? 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
AB's by 25? 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
AB's by 22? 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 7

Boys vs Men - The Bok/AB game 
World XV Player

Post Re: Boys vs Men - The Bok/AB game
Four More Years wrote:
Under the current rules absolutely a card. Do I agree with the current rules, not so much.

Still running at a kicker seconds after he's kicked it and raising your forearm to hit him in the face is about as dumb as it comes.

Imo it was the raising of the arm and point of impact that did for him

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:12 pm
World XV Player

Imo yellow card but who the *fupp* cares since it was after 70min. de Allende is an utter twat.

Hate the fact we're on the losing side but well done for winning, AB's... And well done to the Boks for lifting yourselves and doing so much better.
Not to be confused with accepting losses, but credit for an overall fun game and TONS of heart (Boks) and quality to produce a winning play when it's needed (AB's) imo.

Apologies to PSdT for doing so well at 6, and Marx (10 / 11 line outs) for an utter, blinding MOM game. Next game from a Bok hooker imo.

We need a proper back line!!!!

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:17 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:
Imo yellow card but who the *fupp* cares since it was after 70min. de Allende is an utter twat.

Hate the fact we're on the losing side but well done for winning, AB's... And well done to the Boks for lifting yourselves and doing so much better.
Not to be confused with accepting losses, but credit for an overall fun game and TONS of heart (Boks) and quality to produce a winning play when it's needed (AB's) imo.

Apologies to PSdT for doing so well at 6, and Marx (10 / 11 line outs) for an utter, blinding MOM game. Next game from a Bok hooker imo.

Felt like the Boks played to their strengths a bit more and seem to be on the up. That last game was just hitting the ABs when everything clicks, it happens every few years. France got that in the 1/4 at the RWC.

Nothing wrong with losing there, if we'd lost I wouldn't have been gutted. It was a good, tough match.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:21 pm
World XV Player

I do think that silly session extra 10 mins was significant.

SA raised morale during that period and ABs had no need. to continue it ... they were territorially dominant and potentially multiple tries...unlike them not to take the better risk free option and kill it.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:24 pm
World XV Player

Came close to another famous Quota win but
Coetzee and his quota wp de allende who shouldered a guy after a drop goal attempt. I don't even call hin a qouta player, I call him a moeghoe!
Rjvr in a nerit team would have upped the Springboks by 7 pts but for me his 50m try semi final S18 2016 against Naholo , Ben Smith , Aaron Smith, Sopoago and Feketoa was good enough to re-affirm the believe tis was for the taking by a team on pure merit instead of 50/50 quota and a quota coach

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:46 pm
World XV Player

Post Re:
Bokbefok wrote:
Came close to another famous Quota win but
Coetzee and his quota wp de allende who shouldered a guy after a drop goal attempt. I don't even call hin a qouta player, I call him a moeghoe!
Rjvr in a nerit team would have upped the Springboks by 7 pts but for me his 50m try semi final S18 2016 against Naholo , Ben Smith , Aaron Smith, Sopoago and Feketoa was good enough to re-affirm the believe tis was for the taking by a team on pure merit instead of 50/50 quota and a quota coach

Or y'know, congrats AB fans your team was better on the day. Like how decent fans react.

Honestly this quota whinge is getting so boring. You're not worth even reading anymore.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:52 pm
World XV Player

Kwagga Smith Lions openside
Rjv R who scored the most Superrugby tries in 2016 in just 5 games from ithe inside centre position
Ruan Combrinck at Right wing that took yous ABs hurricanes nms and wes goossen en crusader wings on every tackle and scored the decider against Highlanders in nz
Lionel Cronje / Marnitz Boshoff who were prefered above Jantjes tick the quota at the Lions before departing for Munster
Jacques vsn Rooyen who brought the Lions back from down in points to a winning chance vs Hurricanes semi S18 and scored with 3 players on his back to led his team back to a 40 point plus win
yes we played nyakane the highest paid player in history where JvR should have been. IT WAS A 50/50 QUOTA TEAM that nearly beat you!

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:38 pm
World XV Player

But isn't that how you see every game? If only you'd played all blonde haired blue eyed white guys you would've won! Damn these darkies ruining your rugby!

Your quota excuse is weak as shit.

You lost again.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:49 pm
World XV Player

Quotas is NOT about preferred BLONDEs! On the contrary Rosko Speckman and Ox Nche are BLACK players that deserve it on merit and so are Seabelo Senatla. Everyone can also see the BEAST is the best lh...well now between him and ginger cat.
The RjvRs are players I do know are the best aswell
politics kept as out today. a govt sports law that prescribe a 50/50 colour composition and NOT the BEST players irrespective colour as in 95-97 or 2007-2010

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:12 pm
World XV Player

Whatever you say man.

You're a very poor loser, which is odd for someone with so much practice.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:38 pm
World XV Player

Bokbefok wrote:
Quotas is NOT about preferred BLONDEs! On the contrary Rosko Speckman and Ox Nche are BLACK players that deserve it on merit and so are Seabelo Senatla. Everyone can also see the BEAST is the best lh...well now between him and ginger cat.
The RjvRs are players I do know are the best aswell
politics kept as out today. a govt sports law that prescribe a 50/50 colour composition and NOT the BEST players irrespective colour as in 95-97 or 2007-2010

Ugh fok it man you make the loss even worse. I'll bet you're monstrously strong because a) that chip you carry is *fupping* heavy and b) you never *fupping* put it down.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:47 pm
World XV Player

It's quite weird really. I visit a bunch of rugby forums, from here to PR, reddit and others and the only consistent whinging I hear about quotas is from BBF and Vern. The saffers on reddit today argued the game, they argued the card, they argued everything but not one of them cried about quotas. At the end of the game they praised their team, praised the ABs and most said they'd enjoyed it regardless.

In a match thread of 1690 posts the word quota was not mentioned once. Not one word of it.

Perhaps two of our saffers here are just whingy little babies who stand out as such even among their own countrymen. The majority of saffers just argue rugby.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:51 pm
World XV Player

Mate, I don't like quotas at international level, and think they are costing us at the moment (yeah, I do).
I think the way we're going about it is arse backwards.

Simply being honest; just because I don't bitch about it doesn't mean I agree with how it's being done.

Oh, and I guess I'm back. Apologies :D

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:32 pm
World XV Player

There's a difference between disagreeing with them and blaming every loss on them, or hailing every win as an against the odds victory of some sort. And now we have the situation where if BBF doesn't like a player he can call them a quota, or if the ABs are having a good run its only because quotas.

1690 posts on the match thread on reddit and not one mention of quotas, 1 post here and BBF mentions it 5 times.

Piss poor whinging fan and a terrible loser.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:52 pm
World XV Player

Head is spinning.....got a wee bit pished last night. Got home for the second half, woke up at 4am without watching anything. :(

Replay on later. Condolences smurf. Really really hope this is the beginning of the bok revival.

Bok, you are a right whingy little be-arch bro. You can shove the condolences up where the quotas don't shine.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:39 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next