It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:47 pm

NZRU 2016 Annual Report 
World XV Player

Post Re: NZRU 2016 Annual Report
This shit doesn't happen if the mods actually took note of Tel's constant and persistent SH trolling. He's always here spouting the same shit over and over, and gets a free pass because he's one of the boys.

Personal attack? No worries he did a *fupping* idiotic frog face with it - free pass. Bullshit series of posts where he finally admits he was just fishing? Isn't that clearly trolling? One of the NH boys - free pass.

Whether we're Kiwis, Saffers, Argies, Islanders, Aussies or whatever - we're here because we are fans of our rugby teams. Coming here and having to read the same tripe over and over about how our rugby is doomed and how we can't read a P&L and therefore know nothing about rugby is *fupping* old. We don't do the same in the NH forums - if a game is on there's banter, but I don't see any of us heading to the Welsh, French, English, or whatever forum on a weekly basis just to tell them they are shit. It's just straight up trolling and should be stopped. But he's one of the NH boys...

Sure I respond in kind (with attacks) to Tel's posts and clearly break the rules in response. But 10 years of his bullshit is enough. When the nicer guys (obviously not me) on the forum are telling him to *fupp* off something should be done.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:44 am
World XV Player

Post Re: NZRU 2016 Annual Report
Four More Years wrote:
This shit doesn't happen if the mods actually took note of Tel's constant and persistent SH trolling. He's always here spouting the same shit over and over, and gets a free pass because he's one of the boys.

Personal attack? No worries he did a *fupping* idiotic frog face with it - free pass. Bullshit series of posts where he finally admits he was just fishing? Isn't that clearly trolling? One of the NH boys - free pass.

Whether we're Kiwis, Saffers, Argies, Islanders, Aussies or whatever - we're here because we are fans of our rugby teams. Coming here and having to read the same tripe over and over about how our rugby is doomed and how we can't read a P&L and therefore know nothing about rugby is *fupping* old. We don't do the same in the NH forums - if a game is on there's banter, but I don't see any of us heading to the Welsh, French, English, or whatever forum on a weekly basis just to tell them they are shit. It's just straight up trolling and should be stopped. But he's one of the NH boys...

Sure I respond in kind (with attacks) to Tel's posts and clearly break the rules in response. But 10 years of his bullshit is enough. When the nicer guys (obviously not me) on the forum are telling him to *fupp* off something should be done.

I wonder if it comes down to complaining to the mods? PM and say my feelings are hurt? Don't know how it works tbh, never complained about people because after they get enough shit they eventually understand that being a twat gets nowhere. I recall one of the mods saying that the SH crew dont complain about anyone so they don't moderate here. Maybe Tel had a moan and that's why the ban stick was waved in these parts?

In saying that, I think no one is going to cry to the mods, just not the way to address trolls, I'd much rather tell them directly that they are trolls and give them shit.

You are dead right regarding the trolling, he's told us on multiple occasions he comes here to get bites. And we do bite(and are called precious for doing it), but its better than being a soft *dinky doo* and whinging to the powers that be.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:05 am