http://files.allblacks.com/2017-AGM/NZR ... M-(WEBSITE).pdf

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:47 am
World XV Player

Post Re: NZRU 2016 Annual Report
Well that didn't work

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:51 am
World XV Player

http://files.allblacks.com/2017-AGM/NZR-2016-Annual-Report-LONGFORM-(WEBSITE).pdf

This version seems to work.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:00 am
World XV Player

Justic wrote:

Got that and all the other Ann Reports

Yes Justic ... shows increased income but extensive losses 2016 (7.5m) and 2015 (463k)?

I know that and you can go back to 2010 and it is whore's knickers... ;)

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:24 am
World XV Player

The losses were still less than budgeted no? You'll have to make the connection with whores and knickers a bit clearer.

Tel, I'd love for you to give us a time period for when the sky will fall, because it's been coming for over a decade now. :D And it must get on your wick that instead of falling apart, we've gone out and dominated the sport. :occasion5:

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:53 am
World XV Player

That's pretty much how these predictions work though. No time frame, no chance of ever actually being wrong.

Just years and years of "just you wait though!". No nuts of the line actual predictions.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:03 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
The losses were still less than budgeted no? You'll have to make the connection with whores and knickers a bit clearer.

Tel, I'd love for you to give us a time period for when the sky will fall, because it's been coming for over a decade now. :D And it must get on your wick that instead of falling apart, we've gone out and dominated the sport. :occasion5:

there is an expression 'up and down like a whore's drawers' I used it earlier in a post and it is relevant...lok at profit loss over last 8 yrs and NZRFU profit/loss is like that. Currently they appear to be round the ankles? I related theexpression to the bottom line. Next year looks good.

Also needs detail behind the stats ...less than budgeted still doesn't deny the loss, also e.g one has to read the details of significant gain after W Cup to better understand background etc.

The NZ income is not that significant either, ...this months WRU accounts show a turnover of £76m

I think that Justic gave an unfortunate example and 2015 was a deficit too....think she may have been misled by % increased income?

The sky wont fall, degradation more likely ....next years outlook looks ok but it's strategic timeframe that counts.

I repeat ...I think that if there is a more radical move of SA rugby to the N Hemp it could be a game changer ....with NZ left with Argies, Aus, maybe Japan and a cobbled PI which wont be significant.

Also, If and when Club presence increases this will be another factor.

Time schedules are prohibitive cue Eng discontent and intended action, any down turn in NZ money spinning fireign games could hit hard.

Also, and good for everybody ...I believe that the SA increased migration will improve the quality of N Hemp/Sa teams.

Now loosie, I do put detail on line ...cue the whore's drawers comment and I am prepared to dbate sensibly ...futures.

I resent your derogatory comments and throwing mysterious spoons in my face.

Problem with you guys is that once you leave the rugby stadium and results page your acumen seems to diminish significantly.

Pro Rugby still in comparative infancy.

I'm keeping a straight bat ......as previously stated no malice aforethought ....just a hypersensitive complex from the kiwi posse and recruits if any apparent criticism or suggestion thereof is posted.

Now back off insults pls .....although I am somewhat heartened by them because such things often mask lack of adequate subject response, similarly resort to bad language.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:26 am
World XV Player

That post is dripping with, "I know better than you". :D It gets old man. You talk down to us and try to say we don't know anything about the game, except what happens on the pitch.

Long term goals and spending. They projected a bigger loss, hence they were, and always have been, prepared for a loss. All the provinces made a profit, record spending on development, happy days. No matter how much worry you bring to this section, it's not going to bring any of us down, in fact, I think reading your posts about NZs demise, and it going the opposite way, is a bonus for us. :occasion5: So thanks for that.

You remind me of all the people here who have been saying for the last 15 years that Japan is going to crumble. Like with your predictions, I'm still waiting.

And if you think the insults are going to stop, you're having a laugh. It's down to you mate. Stop the holier than tho posting, and maybe, just maybe the shit won't get flung back. That or just post in French.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:15 pm
World XV Player

Here is the NZRFU Strategic Plan to 2020, ....lots of positive intent, little business emphasis and surprising lack of focus on key dependencies and assumptions and their risk factors.
A successful 2017 in the bag with Lions Tour . ;)

http://files.allblacks.com/nzr2020/NZR- ... an-WEB.pdf

In fairness the Deloitte report on the 2016 Annual Return was largely positive because of some turnarounds in the Provinces but still significant warning on expense and being able to balance the books..

I see the potentially difficult business period will be post 2019 W Cup, where there will have been significant expense and entering a period where NZ Rugby might find itself in a more immediate scorched earth aspect..

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/957861 ... -carefully

The problem with the Co's like Deloitte is that they look at the bald financials aspect whilst the Union are primarily interested in the rugby results aspect and sometimes the two are in conflict and the other parties preference not understood..

I have posted the above to be entirely fair and open on the situation ...

Anyway ... that's it for me ...fed up with brickbats ....got a life to lead

Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:11 pm
World XV Player

Desperately tries (for 10 years) to find a way to say NZ rugby is failing. Gets tired of the brickbats when he cant back up his comments or even give a date for the impending demise.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:49 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Desperately tries (for 10 years) to find a way to say NZ rugby is failing. Gets tired of the brickbats when he cant back up his comments or even give a date for the impending demise.

You are showing your complete ignorance of such planning and estimation of futures ....wanting a date is so bloody
daft it doesnt warrant a reply and Î'm feeling silly having done so.

It really is ridiculous, ..... :D ok March 1 2020 ... :D

Incredible!

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:40 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

You are showing your complete ignorance of such planning and estimation of futures ....wanting a date is so bloody

Incredible!

That seems a lot like someone attacking the post, not the poster. But I guess you're one of the NH boys...so in that spirit...

Look Tel, we don't come to the French forums and knock the big black Fijian rugby player's *dinky doos* out of your mouth, why don't you just *fupp* off back there and leave your doomsday predictions as French newspaper scans? You leave us alone, we leave you alone.

Your cuntishness just got Smurf banned, just *fupp* off.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:57 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

Incredible!

That seems a lot like someone attacking the post, not the poster. But I guess you're one of the NH boys...so in that spirit...

Look Tel, we don't come to the French forums and knock the big black Fijian rugby player's *dinky doos* out of your mouth, why don't you just *fupp* off back there and leave your doomsday predictions as French newspaper scans? You leave us alone, we leave you alone.

Your cuntishness just got Smurf banned, just *fupp* off.

Wait, what? How can a smurf get banned from anything? :scratch: I better have a look at the other thread I guess.

Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:18 pm
World XV Player

Cheers for the support guys and while he is a pain, certainly wasn't Tel that 'got me' banned.

I'll be around every now and then, no hassles. I don't post much anyway...

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:15 am
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:
Cheers for the support guys and while he is a pain, certainly wasn't Tel that 'got me' banned.

I'll be around every now and then, no hassles. I don't post much anyway...

Mate, be even more desolate than what it is now! The only sane voice coming out of quota country cant leave, lots of kids come on here and read about the SH. Think of the children!

Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:27 am