It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:34 am

Two New South African Franchises 
World XV Player

Post Re: Two New South African Franchises
Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
How are the teams doing in the north? I'm guessing not great or else they'd be plastered all over the SH section. :D

:scratch:

Just hope you guys and SA boys can fill us in..

Cheetahs 13th out of 18 this year and pretty much near bottom over time they have been in super.

Hope they do well, great chance for them in a diff comp

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 am
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Kings finished 11 th in the S18 and not doing aswell as Cheetahs in Pro14. It is a much improved Cheetahs team than the one that played S18. Even quota player Raymond Rhule is no more, he is playing for the Boks now and missed 9 tackles last week's test. In S18 he missed a 150!

Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:01 pm
World XV Player

Post Re:
Vernon wrote:
Kings finished 11 th in the S18 and not doing aswell as Cheetahs in Pro14. It is a much improved Cheetahs team than the one that played S18. Even quota player Raymond Rhule is no more, he is playing for the Boks now and missed 9 tackles last week's test. In S18 he missed a 150!

Be good if you guys could keep posting SA games for interest. Will foll the comp if have too in NH section but feedback about your teams games would be appreciated.

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:14 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

interest shown appreciated Forrealz. In here go Board Index, Cross Border Tournaments, Guiness Pro14 championship.
Cheetahs 2 wins now only team from us doing well. 3 rd on the log.
Kings a can of worms politically. The Transformation group boycotted all their games want control to be handed back to Eastern Province currie cup union. Control now with saru after their liquidation last year. On top of that they lost their place in the Currie Cup competition after finished lowest and beaten by Griquas coming in

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am
British & Irish Lions Player

Bok holding my thumps for the Lions Currie Cup. Cheetahs moving up there in pro14
Going to North Korea disguised as a sumo wrestler. Mission is to wipe Mugabe's Killer brigade trained thereabouts for aid in his elections next year and other destabilizing acts in sa
International financiers backing us , you know the likes of Rupert & Rothchild
See my star up there if I'm not back Bok. Either my star up there or Kim Jong's back up there when I'm finished :) Don't worry too much, got the backing of the President's (DT's) men
Suzie taking me to airport shortly - up the Lions :thumbup:

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:10 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Two New South African Franchises
I don't think you got out of your boxing career unscathed.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:34 pm
World XV Player

Post Re:
Vernon wrote:
Leaving for a while
Bok holding my thumps for the Lions Currie Cup. Cheetahs moving up there in pro14
Going to North Korea disguised as a sumo wrestler. Mission is to wipe Mugabe's Killer brigade trained thereabouts for aid in his elections next year and other destabilizing acts in sa
International financiers backing us , you know the likes of Rupert & Rothchild
See my star up there if I'm not back Bok. Either my star up there or Kim Jong's back up there when I'm finished :) Don't worry too much, got the backing of the President's (DT's) men
Suzie taking me to airport shortly - up the Lions :thumbup:

FFS Vetn don't let the guy ptess the wrong button and all the stars come down here or even worse... he does to Japan what he threatens. We got some Lions players over there.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:03 pm
World XV Player

The 2 new SA franchises are the (sa) Pumas and Griquas. Anglo-Welsh tournament NH
Official announcement will follow shortly the news said
(sa) Pumas advertised director coaching. Jimmy Stonehouse a candidate
the Pumas beat the Lions 43-36 the Bulls 51-15 and Western Province 22-12 thus far this season in the cc
They were ready to step into S18 for but politics prevented. They have the money the stadium the coach the players the facilities and consistent better performance than some other sa teams in S18. Will get a shot at promo/rele for bottom sa in Pro14 if they end higher than Griquas

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:38 pm
World XV Player

thought it was all about sa Pumas in the upcoming Anglo-welsh cup and a Pro14 slot in place of the Kings thereafter but Griquas pipped the Punas 38 - 35 in the Currie Cup.
never vount your chickens before theyr'e hatched

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:05 pm