It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:37 pm

NZR under scrutiny 
World XV Player

Post Re: NZR under scrutiny
Tony Panties wrote:
Mods, I have sinned again.

I have pricked the Kiwi clientele sensitivity again.

I will go immediately into Room #3 and write my hundred lines :
(it was room #3 at school where we spent detention ...the theme tune was :

I see the moon,
the moon sees me
doing detention
in room #3
) ::

I must be more sensitive to our kiwi members because it can become a ticklish situation.

On exit I will get on with a less myopic life or what's left of it :D

It will also avoid yet another posting 'feuileton' ...

Oh dear.....the eventual meltdown has come. :D
This is the reason we all give you grief mate, nothing wrong with posting anti NZ stuff, it's the continual trolling, and then the inevitable "oh you kiwis are precious" *b@ll@cks*. If you could post in French that'd just make everyone happier I reckon.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:13 am
World XV Player

And the boring inevitability of it all.

People disagreed and Tel made it some big drama.

Water is wet, the sky is blue...

Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:21 am
World XV Player

Personally, i am a huge fan of NZ rugby, because they get out of it what they put in, some of their individuals may it appears have a sense of entitlement but their structures regards development and evolution of the game make them deserving of success.

However, they are not beyond criticism, the point is when it suits NZ supporters they tell us that no player wants to win more than a NZ player, when i said in a previous thread that i dont think a NZ player necessary leaves the dressing room wanting to win more than i Lion, i was bombarded with It’s all about culture, identity and who you are as a person. What makes the NZ team different to any other is that we’re bound together and that someone that wasnt a Maori or from NZ wouldnt understand. Im only interested in the rugby but cant you cant pick and choose and blame the messenger (Tel) when many NZ supporters have gone down that path.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

You miss the point of the cuntishness that Tel posts here.

Its not a case of LC hanging the messenger, its that the messenger delivers the message and immediately acts like a *dinky doo*.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:18 am
World XV Player

Post Re: NZR under scruti
Blindside wrote:
Personally, i am a huge fan of NZ rugby, because they get out of it what they put in, some of their individuals may it appears have a sense of entitlement but their structures regards development and evolution of the game make them deserving of success.

However, they are not beyond criticism, the point is when it suits NZ supporters they tell us that no player wants to win more than a NZ player, when i said in a previous thread that i dont think a NZ player necessary leaves the dressing room wanting to win more than i Lion, i was bombarded with It’s all about culture, identity and who you are as a person. What makes the NZ team different to any other is that we’re bound together and that someone that wasnt a Maori or from NZ wouldnt understand. Im only interested in the rugby but cant you cant pick and choose and blame the messenger (Tel) when many NZ supporters have gone down that path.

I don't really give anyone shit on this board, but all the kiwis agree Tel just posts shit to get bites, and we say that, and for doing that we are precious. It's as though his business speak isn't getting enough attention, he comes south and posts stuff about NZ being evil. I have no problems with the articles, it's the messenger flipping the bird while saying the message. Sometimes messengers, like NZ rugby, deserve criticism.

FTR, I think it's good we are trying to make the no dickhead policy national, needs to go global tbf.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 am
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:

:D :D :D Really BS. That's an interesting observation and I look forward to you posting the full context of those naughty Kiwi's.

I have been here since 2005 and yes I have posted in the manner but I have never, would never, post anything close to that unless it was a response to some buckoo put downs.

As for Tel he is well known in the traps for his anti AB comments as FMY pointed out you only have to read his thread titles to know what the contents will be.

We don't buy his "jesting" claims and I am surprised that you do, but there you go.

By the way in response to you "what makes the NZ team so special"

THEY WIN MORE THAN THEY LOSE,

HTH

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:46 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
If you could post in French that'd just make everyone happier I reckon.

:D :clap:

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:06 pm
World XV Player

Light blue touch paper ...

I can never understand why the bulls keep tilting at the matador's red cape?

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:17 pm
World XV Player

Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:

:D :D :D Really BS. That's an interesting observation and I look forward to you posting the full context of those naughty Kiwi's.

I have been here since 2005 and yes I have posted in the manner but I have never, would never, post anything close to that unless it was a response to some buckoo put downs.

As for Tel he is well known in the traps for his anti AB comments as FMY pointed out you only have to read his thread titles to know what the contents will be.

We don't buy his "jesting" claims and I am surprised that you do, but there you go.

HTH

Could see how the "naughty naughty" first post may have rubbed up a few people, but thats part of the banter surely :scratch: His further post were a fair reflection of the situation and i agree with him that the fact the NZRU have openly confronted the issue is to be applauded. Many Unions wouldn't.

My point in the previous discussion was indeed what makes the NZ team so special is that they are the best team in world rugby with the best system to produce and maintain continuity of success and i am genuinely pleased that it is reflected in their remarkable achievements.

My point is though that in a previous discussion i was told that there was more to it than this, culture and attitude desire and responsibility was stronger because of the heritage and history. I think thats bullocks and i dont think anyone can tell anyone that they are better of stronger mind and desire because of heritage, its within the individual. The Jersey to an English player means may every bit as much as to a NZ player (depending on the individual in both cases). It in my view as occasionally been presented differently, which is why in situations like this some will give a rye smile. In the scheme of things it is nothing and i would gladly swap positions, we are looking at the fly instead of the ointment, but when your at the top, thats what happens. :)

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:18 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
Justic wrote:
Blindside wrote:

HTH

Could see how the "naughty naughty" first post may have rubbed up a few people, but thats part of the banter surely :scratch: His further post were a fair reflection of the situation and i agree with him that the fact the NZRU have openly confronted the issue is to be applauded. Many Unions wouldn't.

My point in the previous discussion was indeed what makes the NZ team so special is that they are the best team in world rugby with the best system to produce and maintain continuity of success and i am genuinely pleased that it is reflected in their remarkable achievements.

My point is though that in a previous discussion i was told that there was more to it than this, culture and attitude desire and responsibility was stronger because of the heritage and history. I think thats bullocks and i dont think anyone can tell anyone that they are better of stronger mind and desire because of heritage, its within the individual. The Jersey to an English player means may every bit as much as to a NZ player (depending on the individual in both cases). It in my view as occasionally been presented differently, which is why in situations like this some will give a rye smile. In the scheme of things it is nothing and i would gladly swap positions, we are looking at the fly instead of the ointment, but when your at the top, thats what happens. :)

It's getting old though bro. Surely banter is a two way street, otherwise it's just being a troll. Everyone here is saying the same thing about the messenger, and then he comes in later with, I was only fishing....... if he wants to start threads with the intent to be a troll, I think it's only fair we take the piss out of him. :)
Regarding the rest of your post, I agree. I do think we've got a pretty amazing history and the current AB team use that as a standard, and put a lot of time into building on it. It's definitely not the only reason, who knows how much input it has.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:16 pm
World XV Player

Trolls all over here though, Tel hardly the worst.
Lol, quiet days atm.

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm
Profile E-mail