It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:36 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Canes vs Saders 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 14907
Location: Japan
Post Canes vs Saders
Quote:
Hurricanes:
15 Jordie Barrett
14 Nehe Milner-Skudder
13 Vince Aso
12 Ngani Laumape
11 Julian Savea
10 Beauden Barrett
9 TJ Perenara (c)
1 Ben May
2 Ricky Riccitelli
3 Jeff To'omaga-Allen
4 Mark Abbott
5 Sam Lousi
6 Vaea Fifita
7 Ardie Savea
8 Brad Shields.

Replacements: 16 James O'Reilly, 17 Chris Eves, 18 Loni Uhila, 19 Reed Prinsep, 20 Callum Gibbins, 21 Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, 22 Wes Goosen, 23 Cory Jane.

Crusaders:
15 Israel Dagg
14 Seta Tamanivalu
13 Jack Goodhue
12 David Havili
11 George Bridge
10 Richie Mo'unga
9 Bryn Hall
1 Wyatt Crockett
2 Ben Funnell
3 Michael Alaalatoa
4 Luke Romano
5 Scott Barrett
6 Jordan Taufua
7 Matt Todd (c)
8 Kieran Read.

Replacements: 16 Andrew Makalio, 17 Tim Perry, 18 Oliver Jager, 19 Sam Whitelock, 20 Jed Brown, 21 Mitchell Drummond, 22 Mitchell Hunt, 23 Sean Wainui.

Going to be a cracker I hope. :occasion5:
Canes backline is like the old days, stacked! I hope they get enough ball to rip shit up!
Canes at home, so the locals by 5.

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:58 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
AB forwards vs AB backs.

Go the Canes.


Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:41 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:09 am
Posts: 4006
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
Lions home final spot if crusaders slip up

_________________
Don't tell me we have too many, and take too many PI players, we were founded by Pasifika people, we're a Pasific Island you bleep bleep..

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language


Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 5748
Location: Pretoria
Post 
Go Canes!

_________________
Have the Chinese ever won a rugby test?


Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:50 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
BB and Aso out for the Canes.

Gotta say that swings it to the Crusaders.


Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:37 am
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1976
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
Cracking game
Question, are there any more Barrett boys left?

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* and a childish fukkwit


Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:00 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
Very surprised at that result.

2 more Barretts. One is just average and I don't think the other plays rugby.


Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:19 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 5748
Location: Pretoria
Post 
Canes you beauty!
Crusaders were unlucky! They came half-a-meter from scoring and the penalty went to Canes, not releasing
75th min what looked like a high shoulder charge from 12 Hurr at a quick glance was deemed a scrum for Canes tmo decision
Crusaders played very hard like demons those last few mins and even got a penalty in the 78th and they took the short one instead of getting within 7 and then go for a try from the kickoff
great game!

_________________
Have the Chinese ever won a rugby test?


Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 14907
Location: Japan
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
Boom! :cheers: Went and watched this in town, and proceeded to get right tanked! Thought we were in the shit after 14 minutes. Laumape had a blinder! What makes him ab material is his brain, not once tonight did he try and throw a Hail Mary pass, he was looking for it but it wasn't on so he held the ball. I think he's got a long future in black. Dagg smoking JB was a worry.

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:08 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1976
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
Four More Years wrote:
Very surprised at that result.

2 more Barretts. One is just average and I don't think the other plays rugby.

thank goodness for that I had visions of Wales playing against 15 of the bwgers

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* and a childish fukkwit


Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:35 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:41 am
Posts: 9886
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
loosechange wrote:
Boom! :cheers: Went and watched this in town, and proceeded to get right tanked! Thought we were in the shit after 14 minutes. Laumape had a blinder! What makes him ab material is his brain, not once tonight did he try and throw a Hail Mary pass, he was looking for it but it wasn't on so he held the ball. I think he's got a long future in black. Dagg smoking JB was a worry.

Yeah I reckon JB will be a long term AB too but his defence needs serious work.

It was interesting hearing that DMac has the highest tackle % of any fullback in SR this year. He tops the stats in line breaks, metres run, total runs - all the stats but I reckon he'll be stuck behind JB for a while.

BB needs to do kicking practice with his younger brother.


Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:46 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:34 am
Posts: 14907
Location: Japan
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
Four More Years wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Boom! :cheers: Went and watched this in town, and proceeded to get right tanked! Thought we were in the shit after 14 minutes. Laumape had a blinder! What makes him ab material is his brain, not once tonight did he try and throw a Hail Mary pass, he was looking for it but it wasn't on so he held the ball. I think he's got a long future in black. Dagg smoking JB was a worry.

Yeah I reckon JB will be a long term AB too but his defence needs serious work.

It was interesting hearing that DMac has the highest tackle % of any fullback in SR this year. He tops the stats in line breaks, metres run, total runs - all the stats but I reckon he'll be stuck behind JB for a while.

BB needs to do kicking practice with his younger brother.

He's a Barrett. That counts for a lot at the moment. He's only 20 and will learn.

_________________
Religion is like a penis.
It's fine to have one, and fine to be proud of it.
But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around,
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.


Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:37 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:09 am
Posts: 4006
Post Re: Canes vs Saders
How did Ardie go missed this one?

_________________
Don't tell me we have too many, and take too many PI players, we were founded by Pasifika people, we're a Pasific Island you bleep bleep..

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language


Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:53 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: