It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
SH coke heads arrested in Paris 
World XV Player

Post Re: SH coke heads arrested in Paris
Can't think of much worse on a forum than to be seen as agreeing with Tel.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:59 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

lol

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:00 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Surely LC didn't agree with Tel.

Possibly his will to argue was buried under the mountain of bullshit.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:43 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
:D
There's still life to be whipped out of this horse yet, and then I imagine it'll keep getting whipped.

Takes the trousers down of the strict boarder patrol. :shock: It's obviously stricter than France because you seem to be getting plenty of something.
I don't know if you'll get it but I'll say it anyway, it's impossible to stop all illegal drugs.
Supplements are everywhere, and it's up to the person buying it to be careful as some contain banned substances. Some companies don't list what's in it so it's impossible to police it.
How that is the boarder patrols fault is beyond me, but in this thread you are doing your very best to get some tuck into anything kiwi you can.... hence the alcohol dig. It's all very Tel-ing.

:You've apparently turned turtle ....so drugs are everywhere and difficult to control even NZ, thks I'll retire on that ...that has been the issue.

Anyway, this is all going off track. Surely after days of searching through all the mountains of evidence you've come up with some of your personal favourite stories about NZ rugby players who tested positive for taking PEDs.

Finally we've got there Wow!

Tony Panties wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attempted fair summary of the stream ... ;)

Initial aspect involved Aussie and Kiwi rugby players playing for french teams found in an inebriated state arrested by police and subsequently charged with possession of drugs(Aussie) and purchasing class A drugs (Kiwi) in Paris.

Not a lot of sympathy voiced in the Forum stream but some comment about their Club management liability and general French status of drug incidence and control

At the same time both the English and French unions openly admitted drug concerns.

Another incident was topical at the time the suspicion of ped drug taking by Racing players : Carter (NZ) Imhoff (Arg) Dulin( France ) and Nyanga (Fra) For the record these charges are still bring investigated but Nyanga has been cleared.

Another parallel incident involved Carter (NZ) being charged with drink driving ...almost twice the legal limit.

In light of the above the issue broadened and the status of the drug problem in general arose.

I questioned the NZ status and assumed that it was present there too....

I expressed my general concerns about youngsters getting implicated and its almost inevitability with peds a particular target given the particular physical demands of the modern rugby era.

I was surprised to discover a significant reticence to admit the degree of problem in NZ from the NZ posters.

I researched the problem and discovered that there was significant concern but that the NZ isolated geography and intensive border control had inhibited the extent experienced in Europe. However concens were growing according to reference to experts in the drug arena and also to medical authorities. The problem although controlled was ill researched according to some, notably the Medicsl authority.

Trench warfare broke out between NZ posters position and me and a position established that I had exagerated the position of drug problems in NZ and that I didn't understand the particular special attention given to possibilty of imports and the stringent associated controls.

Whilst there was truth in my overstatement and estimate of the extent of the NZ drug problem and lack of appreciation of the stringent controls I still believed that the situation was being unduly swept under the carpet by the NZ camp.

There was a steadfast resistance from the NZ camp and an insistence that I had to Prove! that there was a growing problem that was going to be difficult to control there.

I reseached the subject further and direct comment from reputable, well informed NZ executives and bodies that supported heightened concen.

The biggest issue was the increasing internet traffic in drugs and the knowledge that Internet is notorious in its reputation to avoid sensible control.

The subject of peds and youngsters potential acceptance was a factor running through the debate. It is certainly not yet marked in NZ but it is emerging and there is acceptable evidence of it and it is being treated seriously.

Consistent with most debates of this kind...feathers were ruffled, harsh words exchsnged and on occasions the debate was overheated.

Some reconciliation has been reached but there remains a hard line protective view from the NZ camp and a disatisfied feeling for me that there should have been more common ground.

I sm confident that NZ is aware and treating the difficult problem as best can do but I still maintain that the NZ opinion expressed in this debate underrates what is ahead and the Internet aspect is a significant gateway causing concern.

I publicly refute accusations that my intent is to malign NZ, its population and its rugby players, but I do maintain that ultimately they are as vulnerable as anybody else just behind thecurve regarding current extent due to particular somewhat special case circumstances.

Tel

Looks like Loosie and I now have common ground, ref his comment in his post above.

I'm pretty sure I've been consistent in saying drugs are everywhere. Jesus tel, you're like a goldfish. Maybe that explains the squirming as well. :D All I want is some bloody proof old man. Taking supplements and taking PEDs are a bit different, but I'm guessing you don't care for the small details otherwise you wouldn't have gone on this crusade. :D
Anyway, I'm still hoping for a few more pages of your bullshit. Maybe you can talk about NZ men beating on their kids or something?

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:37 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

Oh look, the guy from the juiced up kids country. I hope you are worried, I mean really worried! Run for them there hills meat eater, maybe it'll be drug free! :D

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:39 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
There's still life to be whipped out of this horse yet, and then I imagine it'll keep getting whipped.

Takes the trousers down of the strict boarder patrol. :shock: It's obviously stricter than France because you seem to be getting plenty of something.
I don't know if you'll get it but I'll say it anyway, it's impossible to stop all illegal drugs.
Supplements are everywhere, and it's up to the person buying it to be careful as some contain banned substances. Some companies don't list what's in it so it's impossible to police it.
How that is the boarder patrols fault is beyond me, but in this thread you are doing your very best to get some tuck into anything kiwi you can.... hence the alcohol dig. It's all very Tel-ing.

:You've apparently turned turtle ....so drugs are everywhere and difficult to control even NZ, thks I'll retire on that ...that has been the issue.

Anyway, this is all going off track. Surely after days of searching through all the mountains of evidence you've come up with some of your personal favourite stories about NZ rugby players who tested positive for taking PEDs.

Finally we've got there Wow!

Tony Panties wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attempted fair summary of the stream ... ;)

Initial aspect involved Aussie and Kiwi rugby players playing for french teams found in an inebriated state arrested by police and subsequently charged with possession of drugs(Aussie) and purchasing class A drugs (Kiwi) in Paris.

Not a lot of sympathy voiced in the Forum stream but some comment about their Club management liability and general French status of drug incidence and control

At the same time both the English and French unions openly admitted drug concerns.

Another incident was topical at the time the suspicion of ped drug taking by Racing players : Carter (NZ) Imhoff (Arg) Dulin( France ) and Nyanga (Fra) For the record these charges are still bring investigated but Nyanga has been cleared.

Another parallel incident involved Carter (NZ) being charged with drink driving ...almost twice the legal limit.

In light of the above the issue broadened and the status of the drug problem in general arose.

I questioned the NZ status and assumed that it was present there too....

I expressed my general concerns about youngsters getting implicated and its almost inevitability with peds a particular target given the particular physical demands of the modern rugby era.

I was surprised to discover a significant reticence to admit the degree of problem in NZ from the NZ posters.

I researched the problem and discovered that there was significant concern but that the NZ isolated geography and intensive border control had inhibited the extent experienced in Europe. However concens were growing according to reference to experts in the drug arena and also to medical authorities. The problem although controlled was ill researched according to some, notably the Medicsl authority.

Trench warfare broke out between NZ posters position and me and a position established that I had exagerated the position of drug problems in NZ and that I didn't understand the particular special attention given to possibilty of imports and the stringent associated controls.

Whilst there was truth in my overstatement and estimate of the extent of the NZ drug problem and lack of appreciation of the stringent controls I still believed that the situation was being unduly swept under the carpet by the NZ camp.

There was a steadfast resistance from the NZ camp and an insistence that I had to Prove! that there was a growing problem that was going to be difficult to control there.

I reseached the subject further and direct comment from reputable, well informed NZ executives and bodies that supported heightened concen.

The biggest issue was the increasing internet traffic in drugs and the knowledge that Internet is notorious in its reputation to avoid sensible control.

The subject of peds and youngsters potential acceptance was a factor running through the debate. It is certainly not yet marked in NZ but it is emerging and there is acceptable evidence of it and it is being treated seriously.

Consistent with most debates of this kind...feathers were ruffled, harsh words exchsnged and on occasions the debate was overheated.

Some reconciliation has been reached but there remains a hard line protective view from the NZ camp and a disatisfied feeling for me that there should have been more common ground.

I sm confident that NZ is aware and treating the difficult problem as best can do but I still maintain that the NZ opinion expressed in this debate underrates what is ahead and the Internet aspect is a significant gateway causing concern.

I publicly refute accusations that my intent is to malign NZ, its population and its rugby players, but I do maintain that ultimately they are as vulnerable as anybody else just behind thecurve regarding current extent due to particular somewhat special case circumstances.

Tel

Looks like Loosie and I now have common ground, ref his comment in his post above.

I'm pretty sure I've been consistent in saying drugs are everywhere. All I want is some bloody proof old man. Taking supplements and taking PEDs are a bit different, but I'm guessing you don't care for the small details otherwise you wouldn't have gone on this crusade. :D

The 'Old man' had read your post :

Supplements are everywhere, and it's up to the person buying it to be careful as some contain banned substances. Some companies don't list what's in it so it's impossible to police it. etc

Why do you need this precise proof when you know, state and admit the above? :scratch: How do YOU know in order to make those explicit comments.You mention the policing (more detail than just quoted here to defend the NZ Internet defence problem). Yes, I agree both counts.

Read my summary that I believe is realistic. The issue was the presence of drugs in NZ and the emerging difficulties to control them incl Supplements ... you have stated same havent you in your comments?. I agree your comments.

I have stated that I accept the lower level of incidence and particular previous 'natural' defences to better control drugs in NZ than I first imagined. However, this is waning and you agree that too.."impossibility to police it" and therefore the difficulties that the increased Internet traffic and it's profile brings and NZ is a good example as a gateway that can sidestep local controls

Anyway, I'm still hoping for a few more pages of your bullshit. Maybe you can talk about NZ men beating on their kids or something?

You are getting rattled aren't you. Sad to suggest that I would introduce a subject such as that. You brought up the Booze Issue in NZ and its Rugby, again I agree and it's v well publicised and I've commented on that.. The social misbehaviour of NZ rugby players is well documented. I would not go there in deference to NZ Rugby and it's wonderful player base. The opinion that I am intent on persecuting NZ and it's rugby in particular is unfounded. I am very open to report and debate problems in Europe. Drug abuse is a significant problem that deserves open debate?

The stream started with the unacceptable behaviour of players and was drug related

There is one issue that I would address regarding ABs privileged status and unfair advantage :

Allowing the Haka to gain immediate pre match psychological advantage and not allow the English team to respond with their Morris Dancing is distinct, unfair allowance to ABs!! :angry4:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:50 pm
World XV Player

So much flooding here on the Coromandel today. I should've started an argument with KW about something to keep myself entertained.

This thread is a bore.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
So much flooding here on the Coromandel today. I should've started an argument with KW about something to keep myself entertained.

This thread is a bore.

What the *fupp* did u say, I remember that comment 6 years ago

Na shit here too
Im in the library Pakuranga, writing on here, watching sky on ipad, and meant to be doing readings lol.

This thread, Ive kept out, but from a bystander
Not as much drugs re as over seas in rugby, just look at who has actually been caught.. And Digby Iaone's comments are great, Crusaders is the most professional outfit he's ever been in.

Its like the *fluffy* boys that come form Auckland rich schools to Otago Uni in the days. They cant handle the booze, the freedom and social life, and go nutz. We have great systems here that seem to do very well, keeping the boys accountable and away from the roids, social drugs and the rest, but the freedom of France, UK etc, seems to throw a few curve balls esp to dicks like Ali, Kelliher, and the boys that have been surpressed forever, Collins, (RIP), Howlett etc.

Compared to you fellas we are novices, but give us a party, we will go hard, and with out GH, Hanson, Umaga, Joseph, Renney (and peers McCaw, Read, Conrad Smith) and that brigade etc looking at them, they will *fupp* up

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:29 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Toeava something something Faumuina something game in Samoa something debt something.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:06 am
World XV Player

Yea and my responce would have been something really intelligent like, you effing da da da

ahhh it will happen again, but no real harm I hope

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

You two should make the marriage official now. Stop dragging this out.

loosechange wrote:
Oh look, the guy from the juiced up kids country.

Drugs are bad here man. At least I think so, based on how many French tourists we get.
Drugs (and rugby wins) are in short supply too so their team is touring here soon.

7 *fupping* pages :shock:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:25 am
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:
You two should make the marriage official now. Stop dragging this out.

loosechange wrote:
Oh look, the guy from the juiced up kids country.

Drugs are bad here man. At least I think so, based on how many French tourists we get.
Drugs (and rugby wins) are in short supply too so their team is touring here soon.

7 *fupping* pages :shock:

Do you hang out at the rugby club or with rugby mates still bro? Ever heard of anyone taking roids?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:06 am
World XV Player

Saffers take roids before every game.
Whether they're playing or not.

But seriously, nah I wouldn't know. I'm so head-in-the-sand I didn't even see the drugs going on when I went to night clubs and raves hahaha

The opposite to Tel who sees shit that might not even be there.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:08 am
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

But seriously, nah I wouldn't know. I'm so head-in-the-sand I didn't even see the drugs going on when I went to night clubs and raves hahaha

Tel is prepared to shine a light on what MAY be there in a very responsible and even handed manner. It appears that some are threatened by that, because asking the question itself, is a slur on the game in NZ,if the answer is "there is no problem".

It's a bit like my wife of accusing me of having an affair...... I will react negatively immediately, either because I'm not, or because I am, or possibly because I'm not, but that's not to say I wouldn't like too. So until she catches me actually humping with her own eyes, she should shut the *fupp* up !

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:59 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:

Tel is prepared to shine a light on what MAY be there in a very responsible and even handed manner. It appears that some are threatened by that, because asking the question itself, is a slur on the game in NZ,if the answer is "there is no problem".

It's a bit like my wife of accusing me of having an affair...... I will react negatively immediately, either because I'm not, or because I am, or possibly because I'm not, but that's not to say I wouldn't like too. So until she catches me actually humping with her own eyes, she should shut the *fupp* up !

Blindside nobody has said there is "no problem" with drugs in NZ.

What I know is that the NZRU wisely test their international and second level players fairly often to protect the AB/NZRU brand.

Tel was challenged to provide some facts about his claims so he asked uncle Google to provide some and what he got were comments of what may be happening and claims that there has been a 20% increase in illegal drugs hidden in shoes etc. That was supposed to confirm his claim however what it did prove is that there has been a 20% increase in drugs detected at our border.

I think we all know that Tel is the master of rumors and we Kiwis will challenge anyone who has the potential to tarnish anything NZ.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:44 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next