It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
SH coke heads arrested in Paris 
World XV Player

Post Re: SH coke heads arrested in Paris
Four More Years wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
[
It's a post that contains as many facts as you have shown us in 9 pages of posts. It hits close to home because it's aimed in your backyard not ours.

With minimal googling I was able to find opinions that back up my statement, just like you were able to.

Think you may have chosen the wrong subject

Lets discuss if you like

Have a read ...

http://newzealandchildabuse.com/

Hang on, isn't this kind of post unacceptable? And now you're posting the same...make up your mind.

My post is real and factual on a subject that you raised. This time it is real not imaginary or failed parody and a subject of genuine concern not to be taken lightly.

You seem to enjoy the raucous, parody pisstake ...?
I objected to one that you used with the child abuse subject to try snd suggest a comparison to quotes that I had used in the above drugs debate and could be treated similarly. The content, tone and inference was in v poor taste.

Unfortunately it seemed to blow up in your face when I gave you a valid, sincere quote that highlighted the v poor
record In NZ on the same subject. Very valid quotes from Govt, UN and specific stats. No pisstake just detail. There were also quotes from the NZ Press.

I've kept a steady hand on the tiller of direct quotes from real, relevant souRces and I ;) haven't resorted to abusive parody, pisstake eg about 'shoes' where you got the wrong end of the stick and relevance in the first place.

I am getting the impression, as previously stated, that you were trying to change tack whilst realising that this "prove it" argument on the main line subject was waning in the light of even further quotes, this time on the prelevance of steroids etc ....

Really 4MY I am begining to feel embarrassed for you and your very suspect debating skills.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:56 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
My post is real and factual on a subject that you raised. This time it is real not imaginary or failed parody and a subject of genuine concern not to be taken lightly.

You seem to enjoy the raucous, parody pisstake ...?
I objected to one that you used with the child abuse subject to try snd suggest a comparison to quotes that I had used in the above drugs debate and could be treated similarly. The content, tone and inference was in v poor taste.

Unfortunately it seemed to blow up in your face when I gave you a valid, sincere quote that highlighted the v poor
record In NZ on the same subject. Very valid quotes from Govt, UN and specific stats. No pisstake just detail. There were also quotes from the NZ Press.

I've kept a steady hand on the tiller of direct quotes from real, relevant souRces and I ;) haven't resorted to abusive parody, pisstake eg about 'shoes' where you got the wrong end of the stick and relevance in the first place.

I am getting the impression, as previously stated, that you were trying to change tack whilst realising that this "prove it" argument on the main line subject was waning in the light of even further quotes, this time on the prelevance of steroids etc ....

Really 4MY I am begining to feel embarrassed for you and your very suspect debating skills.

Nothing blew up in my face, as finding similar studies in France is ridiculously easy. And even if I couldn't I could use your example and say that the procedures in place to monitor these things are poor - just like you did for drug testing in NZ. Surely since that's your reasoning it would apply right?

You still have not provided ANY facts. Not one. No stats - and you totally ignore WADA which actually provides stats. It's been a long time since I worked with law but if you presented this as your case you'd be laughed out of the court.

You made a statement and utterly failed to back it up with anything other than opinion.

We all know you have a problem with the success NZ has - it's become so clear over the years. You don't see us on the French board trolling the posters there. You have an agenda, or some kind of inferiority complex, and it's showing.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:03 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:

We all know you have a problem with the success NZ has - it's become so clear over the years.

That old chestnut :D

You don't see us on the French board trolling the posters there.

I wonder why? ;)

Hang on this is the Scumv Forum and I have right of presence over the full scope, the s Hemp Rugby Forum isn't exclusive and may I remind you that the drug debate was posted by someone else and was triggered by S Hemp players abusing drugs in France

You have an agenda, or some kind of inferiority complex, and it's showing

Is this an all black (note the lack of caps) kettle calling ?

Next round ...?

Not for me 03:20 am ....not been able to sleep after our win against Ireland.....

going to try again ...

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:26 am
World XV Player

Just show us the proof and prove us all wrong. It's really that simple. Real proof though, not opinion or rumour.

Without that you're just trolling with more French newspaper gossip.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Just show us the proof and prove us all wrong. It's really that simple. Real proof though, not opinion or rumour.

Without that you're just trolling with more French newspaper gossip.

?? :scratch:

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:03 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
There's no smoke.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Another with the open-ended predictions.

Show us the evidence.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:08 am
World XV Player

As far as this thread goes... I do not think it is particularly difficult to take PEDs and get away with it.... Indeed I think it's easy. I have attempted to research more deeply, but the info on effectiveness on testing in relation to the spectrum of drugs available is difficult to find, particularly for drugs such as human growth. I am convinced rugby has a problem with drugs at the highest level from conversations I have had. Including a household name from the late 80's-90's who admitted it to me. If rugby has a problem then in my opinion NZ rugby would reflect that problem. There are very big indicators there to show the use of these drugs, the most obvious being size and power, also muscle detachments etc etc. It's a pointless thread in many ways, as the real issue is does the drug test system work. If it doesn't it being abused ! I don't think a NZ player is any less likely to abuse it than a Welsh one. Tel is getting attacked for saying what many people think.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:16 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

I'm going to close this thread as it's going nowhere and posters are now nearing the edge on both sides, if you want to continue them PM admin.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9