It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
SH coke heads arrested in Paris 
World XV Player

Post Re: SH coke heads arrested in Paris
Blindside wrote:
TheSmurf wrote:
Saffers take roids before every game.
Whether they're playing or not.

But seriously, nah I wouldn't know. I'm so head-in-the-sand I didn't even see the drugs going on when I went to night clubs and raves hahaha

The opposite to Tel who sees shit that might not even be there.

Tel is prepared to shine a light on what MAY be there in a very responsible and even handed manner. It appears that some are threatened by that, because asking the question itself, is a slur on the game in NZ,if the answer is "there is no problem".

It's a bit like my wife of accusing me of having an affair...... I will react negatively immediately, either because I'm not, or because I am, or possibly because I'm not, but that's not to say I wouldn't like too. So until she catches me actually humping with her own eyes, she should shut the *fupp* up !

Nah bro. It's not the same. Tel said PEDs are a bigger problem than recreational drugs, and said they are universal. No one said they weren't, but without proof it's impossible to say they are. That's all we wanted, some proof to show this is a huge problem. Personally, I'd rather NZ dealt with alcohol as that is a huge problem. I've never heard anything from mates about PEDs, nothing, hence my alarm that it's a big problem. That doesn't mean we should just do nothing, but why get all bent over something that none of us are sure if it's even a real problem or not? Supplements are a different beast, they can be bought anywhere, much like other over the counter drugs that may have banned substances in them. Players have to be extra careful, that's the lesson here. I didn't think supplements were even an issue tbh.

If we appear all defensive, it's because we truely feel that it's not as bad as what some may believe. Again, that doesn't mean we are clean, but why is it having ones head in the sand? Believe tel and his crappy links, or my family, friends and non links? It's not really that hard to choose.

If Tel did have some damning evidence, actually, any evidence at all, I'd act pretty much the same as I did with Ali and the con, idiots and zero sympathy. We don't just defend everything about NZ, or I don't anyway, or at least I don't think I do. :P

Anyway, Tel loves coming to the SH section to tickle us with his business speak, or talking shit in the old tongue, it's not the first and it most definitely won't be the last.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Anyway, Tel loves coming to the SH section to tickle us with his business speak, or talking shit in the old tongue, it's not the first and it most definitely won't be the last.

Not tickling, not business speak, not 'the old tongue'

Just more evidence and article contain
some facts ref growth etc.
Consistent with my approach these references are from very worthy, respected sources with direct experience

I won't comment further just read 'em and then quarrel with them :D

Steroid use on the rise in New Zealand

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/ ... ew-zealand

Time to fend off steroid use in amateur rugby, club president says

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/ ... ident-says

Let the gains begin: Steroid users tell us why they juice

http://thewireless.co.nz/articles/let-t ... they-juice

Loosie please consider them in a constructive like!

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:30 pm
World XV Player

Tel's style of posting is part schoolmaster, part lawyer, part preacher. All in a self-important, pompous, 'you're dumb but I'll try' manner..

I'm not mature enough to sift through the waffling to get to the point, before getting irritated as *fupp*.

But you know what? I do applaud my honesty :D

Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:05 pm
Site Admin

TheSmurf wrote:
Tel's style of posting is part schoolmaster, part lawyer, part preacher. All in a self-important, pompous, 'you're dumb but I'll try' manner..

I'm not mature enough to sift through the waffling to get to the point, before getting irritated as *fupp*.

And me :thefinger:

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:59 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

There are stories around that most older men living in France are pedophiles. I'm very concerned for the children.

To support this I reference the increased access of *prn* sites from France, and the fact that French people are importing more children sized shoes into the country via the internet. I will also mention the dark web because it makes me sound younger and much more with it.

It is clear from this definitive evidence that mass child sexual abuse is a huge problem in France and that a tidal wave of pedos is about to hit. It is now up to every French man to prove he isn't a pedo.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:44 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
There are stories around that most older men living in France are pedophiles. I'm very concerned for the children.

To support this I reference the increased access of *prn* sites from France, and the fact that French people are importing more children sized shoes into the country via the internet. I will also mention the dark web because it makes me sound younger and much more with it.

It is clear from this definitive evidence that mass child sexual abuse is a huge problem in France and that a tidal wave of pedos is about to hit. It is now up to every French man to prove he isn't a pedo.

This most is, imo,entirely out of order.

I think that it soils the Forum and I will report it.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

Blimey Tel, you spend 8 pages grouping all kiwis together giving us all shit, then spit the dummy at what is obviously a piss take.

There's life in this thread yet. :?

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:13 pm
World XV Player

TheSmurf wrote:

This is maybe the best post in this thread. :)

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:17 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

Fire away.

It is clearly a parody of some other forum user posting baseless rumour and speculation and then asking people of a certain country to disprove it. This time it's just hitting close to home for you, rather than us.

If the mods see that post as over the line surely they'll need to remove all of your posts that produce the same lack of real evidence.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

Blimey Tel, you spend 8 pages grouping all kiwis together giving us all shit, then spit the dummy at what is obviously a piss take.

My comments refering to a subject already raised.

My comments substantiated by comments from Kiwis in resposible directly related positions

I have avoided any ott comment and reference.

and then this post by 4my entirely out of context and inflamotory and with poorly disguised insinuations.

If this is acceptable then I am both surprised and disappointed.

The only redeeming feature is because it may well have originated from the isolation of the corner that you and 4MY seem to have painted yourself into and it might just cause some relief by its controversial content ;)

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:40 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
loosechange wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

My comments refering to a subject already raised.

My comments substantiated by comments from Kiwis in resposible directly related positions

I have avoided any ott comment and reference.

and then this post by 4my entirely out of context and inflamotory and with poorly disguised indinuations.

If this is acceptable then I am both surprised and disappointed.

The only redeeming feature is because it may well have originated from the isolation of the corner that you and 4MY seem to have painted yourself into and it might just cause some relief by its controversial content ;)

It's a post that contains as many facts as you have shown us in 9 pages of posts. It hits close to home because it's aimed in your backyard not ours.

With minimal googling I was able to find opinions that back up my statement, just like you were able to.

It shows how ridiculous your comments in the past 9 pages have been.

Quote:
satire
ˈsatʌɪə/Submit
noun
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Text book satire.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:45 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
[
It's a post that contains as many facts as you have shown us in 9 pages of posts. It hits close to home because it's aimed in your backyard not ours.

With minimal googling I was able to find opinions that back up my statement, just like you were able to.

Think you may have chosen the wrong subject

Lets discuss if you like

Have a read ...

http://newzealandchildabuse.com/

Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 pm
World XV Player

No smoke without fire. Just like there was no smoke without fire in Wales from the late 90's onwards...

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:58 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

There's no smoke.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:32 am
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
Four More Years wrote:
[

Think you may have chosen the wrong subject

Lets discuss if you like

Have a read ...

http://newzealandchildabuse.com/

Hang on, isn't this kind of post unacceptable? And now you're posting the same...make up your mind.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:34 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next