It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:19 am

Chiefs vrs Highlanders 
World XV Player

Post Chiefs vrs Highlanders
Canna wait mun

Looks close
I gotta go Highlanders, all the Highlanders boys think they can do it. It will take the fowards to mongrel up like last couple years.

Looking foward to the new openside blondy for chiels and Laulala, the locks are starting to look scary, Bird and Retallic. Could Bird be a Lion AB this year, he has the right size and attitude..

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:54 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Chiefs vrs Highlanders
fast as *fupp* already

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:37 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Is it that AB's are free to play in Super teams against Lions, that will spice it up

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:01 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Squire looking good, hurry up and get a try Highlanders

Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:02 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I thought we'd lose that one.

TKB MotM for mine. Played a great 9 game and acted like a second 7 on defence. Second in tackles only to Retallick!

That new blond loosie looks like such an old school player. He was so battered and taped up at the end.

Cruden looks good. DMac is still isolating himself too much. I reckon he got turned over 4 or 5 times in that match.

James Lowe off to another blinder of a start to the year - hope that form holds, he's probably one injury away from an AB squad place.

Chief's defence was awesome.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 am
British & Irish Lions Player

Bit like watching NH rugby on the DVD but with the x2 speed button pressed in. Lots of mistakes though

Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:32 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Big And Dull wrote:
Bit like watching NH rugby on the DVD but with the x2 speed button pressed in. Lots of mistakes though

Yeah sloppy performance by both team, but particularly by the Highlanders. First-gameitis.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 am
World XV Player

Yep we got 4 good 9's in the country atm.

Squire retallic looked good.
James low looked good alright, but also the highlanders wings looked ok. Fekitoa and naholo looked keen, but fumbled a bit.

Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:43 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Fekitoa has the worst hands but Naholo isn't far behind. Difference is when Naholo catches the ball he's bloody good, where as Feki is a busted flush who does nothing.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:42 am
World XV Player

Fekitoa is trying to impress too much man. He knows he's losing his grip on the black jersey. He just needs to do the basics right and he'll be back on his way to being a top player.

Naholo giving that try away.......he didn't look like a seasoned pro and it was worrying as hell. Savea played really well and looks pretty fit, so Naholo will have to pull finger if he wants a black shirt.

A.Smith still needs to find his mojo, TJP equal still, maybe even better? The BB + TJP super combo might play a part in selecting the blackness.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:07 am
World XV Player

He hasnt recovered from the toilet sex incident, he should of just lost his license drinking, or sniffed cocaine, he would have been sweet as

Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:20 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
He hasnt recovered from the toilet sex incident, he should of just lost his license drinking, or sniffed cocaine, he would have been sweet as

Yeah man, he is Tiger lite.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:54 am
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Fekitoa has the worst hands but Naholo isn't far behind. Difference is when Naholo catches the ball he's bloody good, where as Feki is a busted flush who does nothing.

I hope Naholo can get his error rate down, he really needs to work on it..
Other players have achieved errors like this, Nonu, used to lose the ball hitting it up, so many times, he got over that..

fekitoa, he looked fit and busy, just these errors, Fekitoa hasnt had a break for a while now, compared to Reiko who had several..
Mind you both Feki and ALB didnt get much clear space, however as you said, Feki dropped the ba;ll more than a couple times

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:26 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Four More Years wrote:

I hope Naholo can get his error rate down, he really needs to work on it..
Other players have achieved errors like this, Nonu, used to lose the ball hitting it up, so many times, he got over that..

fekitoa, he looked fit and busy, just these errors, Fekitoa hasnt had a break for a while now, compared to Reiko who had several..
Mind you both Feki and ALB didnt get much clear space, however as you said, Feki dropped the ba;ll more than a couple times

He's just trying way to hard imho. Basics and he'll be awesome again.

We might end up with centers playing on the wing again if our wingers don't put their hands up. Savea is looking sharp, Naholo didnt look a world class winger. NMS is braking a bit easy. Dagg our best winger. I wonder if Reiko will get a run on the wing in black at some stage ala Kahui or SBW.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:37 am
World XV Player

All backs are sorted (what position did Dagg play on Satday), but we still have a quite inexperienced centre pairing. Some of me hopes Reiko and SBW's get a run, but that may be like 2 power dynamic plares together. Where we may need a Crotty and or a ALB to keep the calm and safe process's.

This will be a really interesting position, where we have loads of experience everywhere else in the backs, and depth.

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:22 am
Profile E-mail