It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Luatua off 
World XV Player

Post Re: Luatua off
Forrealz wrote:
gees theres that patronizing way again, Strawmans argument, if you read through my comments 4MY's I (and many other kiwis) are gutted a talented 6 is leaving who had clawed his way back into contention. Your detest for my opinion and your opinion on how crap Luatua is as a player and a person, my opinion is again, he is good, he'd clawed his way back, and now we lose him. There is some issues around this, and its a concern. Your gobbledygook about Stawmans phefff, bin it mate, its all about opinion, you dont rate him and dont rate him even more now, Im bummed a 6'4 athletic talented player who like Kaino seems to be back in form and saddle after losing form, what a waste.

He's never been good enough to really push for a spot. He's athletic but lazy, and he turns up for the start of the season out of shape every year. He's had plenty of chances and is just the new Rueben Thorne when he plays - where is he?

Forrealz wrote:
Faumuina and Piutau, thats your issue, and mine maybe, most kiwis again, see Faumuinas assets off the bench, size and skill. If you hadnt noticed much in NH tour the prop game is changing again, Faumuina suits it. I hope we can find another 125kg prop like him (off the bench), he is best in world as an impact prop. Franks IMO (if thats ok) isnt the best tighthead in the world atm. Piutau, what ever, would be good to have him in the mix, at least with Blues, $$$ priorities.. I dont think youl ever symphasise about issues in the articles above so as per your advise, look into it sometime.

You brought up Faumuina and Piutau...how is that my issue?

Forrealz wrote:
er thats what I was saying, wasnt it.. Nucifora, JK, Lam, you could say Lams record was better, he wasnt a great coach, hopefully he's getting better.

Nah you said Lam was "hard done by". I said he wasn't. Shit coaches get fired.

Forrealz wrote:
yea we could argue that forever........
Opinions is what its all about, what I read in your statements, feedback is that your "opinions" subjective or not are better than mne and a hell of a lot others at times, just sticking up for my "opinions". I am arguing my points arnt I, just like others do back.

How you "feel" when I give my opinion means *fupp* all to me. If you feel like my opinions are better than yours than it's your failing, and your little psychological problem. How about you stop being so fragile and give counterpoints rather than just getting upset? "He played well in x game", "Did you see how he played vs X", "What about that game where he did X?" - Do I have to do this shit for you? That's how grown-ups argue a point without resorting to getting drunk and telling people to *fupp* off. I give my opinions and I back them up with actual real arguments. Not just "eerr bro that's just your opinion tho".

Forrealz wrote:
Me, get *fupped* FMY's etc etc

Lol and yet I'm the one who supposedly throws the abuse because I have a different opinion and this guy can get away with shit like that and it's ok because "sorry boys I have a drinking problem".

Weak shit.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:03 am
World XV Player

Quote:
He's never been good enough to really push for a spot. He's athletic but lazy, and he turns up for the start of the season out of shape every year. He's had plenty of chances and is just the new Rueben Thorne when he plays - where is he?

Opinion of yours, my opinion "good comeback to form 2017, was up there", he's in Auckland preparing for first game

Quote:
You brought up Faumuina and Piutau...how is that my issue?

Other examples of Blues PI players leaving at top of their game, shame, and your issue on them is... (im sure youl share your views here), many disagree with your views FMYs you will never want to know or possibly understand any of this, its not important to you, but is to many
Quote:
Nah you said Lam was "hard done by". I said he wasn't. Shit coaches get fired.

Some said, was my comment, think he had the best stats of three weak coaches, hes still coaching, not sure of other two, yep all were pretty average.

Quote:
How you "feel" when I give my opinion means *fupp* all to me. If you feel like my opinions are better than yours than it's your failing, and your little psychological problem. How about you stop being so fragile and give counterpoints rather than just getting upset? "He played well in x game", "Did you see how he played vs X", "What about that game where he did X?" - Do I have to do this shit for you? That's how grown-ups argue a point without resorting to getting drunk and telling people to *fupp* off. I give my opinions and I back them up with actual real arguments. Not just "eerr bro that's just your opinion tho".

Na thats the point FMYs, YOU think your opinions are great, me I think your opinions are shit some of the time, and with Luatua, I think your world view and beliefs possibly hang ups on some issues make you unable to discuss or counter with intelligence. He had a good season last year, excelled in a beaten pack, and looked the form back up 6 on the end of year tour. Your statements base around him feeling hard done by?? (opinion than fact??), and he is crap, great counterpoints, and thats why I have to keep at you about your weak as statements, which you think are great, not me. Hehe Ive got no issue with thinking your opinions are better that mine, cause I see your flaws, and understand them pretty well after all these years.

And when the going gets tuff ya throw the toys

Just a reminder I think your opinions and facts here are self centered, grand standing ego driven and verge on the edge of your personal detest of some people, rather than the facts.
Lams crap, Luatuas crap, Faumuinas crap, Kiwis crap etc, its boring...
I think Ive backed up most of my comments on these guys OK, and the er bro about your slant on it is just that lol, FMYs slant and Psychological feelings that, your World view of rugby is supreme, reverting to *fupp* all facts just arrogant bleating again and again, I can go though each of my initial discussion and view if ya want?? Statements, Ill remind you later of what they were??

Ill sumarise my points for ya, so ya dont have to *tank* on again

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

1 We will miss Luatua as a 8/6 option, him and Squire would have been a good scrap this year. (my opinions here Luatua had got back into contention with a good season and OK tour.)
2 Damn another 25 year old PI player leaving in prime, wtfs wrong here, (too many articles to refer to with this). Fanau first issues etc. I used Faumuina and Piutau as purly examples (I do think Faumuina has been the best bench tighthead for a few years now, in the world)
3 Im concerned coaches like Lam and Deans dont give a shit about us anymore, possibly could derail us. I used these two as they both have left with tails between legs a bit, is there some beef. Many of the overseas kiwi coaches seem to target our boys in their prime, to benefit them, and their new clubs..

thats pretty much it

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Opinion of yours, my opinion "good comeback to form 2017, was up there", he's in Auckland preparing for first game

Yes KW, since I'm posting about something subjective (https://www.google.co.nz/webhp?sourceid ... subjective) it is my opinion. I thought I explained that this is an assumed thing.

Forrealz wrote:
Other examples of Blues PI players leaving at top of their game, shame, and your issue on them is... (im sure youl share your views here), many disagree with your views FMYs you will never want to know or possibly understand any of this, its not important to you, but is to many

Of course I know other people rate players. That's how opinions work. It doesn't mean I have to agree with them. What are your points here? You're just babbling nonsense.

Forrealz wrote:
Some said, was my comment, think he had the best stats of three weak coaches, hes still coaching, not sure of other two, yep all were pretty average.

He was not hard done by - I made that point only - nothing about the other coaches. He was a losing coach who got fired - look it up, it happens.

Forrealz wrote:
Na thats the point FMYs, YOU think your opinions are great, me I think your opinions are shit some of the time, and with Luatua, I think your world view and beliefs possibly hang ups on some issues make you unable to discuss or counter with intelligence. He had a good season last year, excelled in a beaten pack, and looked the form back up 6 on the end of year tour. Your statements base around him feeling hard done by?? (opinion than fact??), and he is crap, great counterpoints, and thats why I have to keep at you about your weak as statements, which you think are great, not me. Hehe Ive got no issue with thinking your opinions are better that mine, cause I see your flaws, and understand them pretty well after all these years.

You are SUPPOSED to agree with your own opinions. As for countering with intelligence, well - I think it's pretty clear either your drinking or your anger override any intelligent response you have here. Whenever I have a different opinion to you it's swearing, insults, and ranting from you.

Forrealz wrote:
And when the going gets tuff ya throw the toys

I'll argue a point until the other person takes it to insults - which you invariably do when you lack the ability to go point for point. "But that's just an opinion" only gets you so far.

Forrealz wrote:
Just a reminder I think your opinions and facts here are self centered, grand standing ego driven and verge on the edge of your personal detest of some people, rather than the facts.
Lams crap, Luatuas crap, Faumuinas crap, Kiwis crap etc, its boring...
I think Ive backed up most of my comments on these guys OK, and the er bro about your slant on it is just that lol, FMYs slant and Psychological feelings that, your World view of rugby is supreme, reverting to *fupp* all facts just arrogant bleating again and again, I can go though each of my initial discussion and view if ya want?? Statements, Ill remind you later of what they were??

Ill sumarise my points for ya, so ya dont have to *tank* on again

KW - an opinion has to be self-centered. It is an idea about something subjective formed from the self. Everyone's opinions are self-centered.

What happened in this thread is I disagreed with you and you got massively butthurt as usual. You tried to pull LC into it because he had the audacity to have a similar opinion to mine. What did you call us? The same old tag team?

Grow up and argue your points about the rugby. I gave you some tips on how to do it in my last post.

These profanity and insult filled rants are just old.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:44 pm
World XV Player

yea yea same old
Im sure Ive just stated my thoughts and opinions

Do I really have to stick and paste your replys all good

Ive just popped mine down again.......

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
1 We will miss Luatua as a 8/6 option, him and Squire would have been a good scrap this year. (my opinions here Luatua had got back into contention with a good season and OK tour.)
2 Damn another 25 year old PI player leaving in prime, wtfs wrong here, (too many articles to refer to with this). Fanau first issues etc. I used Faumuina and Piutau as purly examples (I do think Faumuina has been the best bench tighthead for a few years now, in the world)
3 Im concerned coaches like Lam and Deans dont give a shit about us anymore, possibly could derail us. I used these two as they both have left with tails between legs a bit, is there some beef. Many of the overseas kiwi coaches seem to target our boys in their prime, to benefit them, and their new clubs..

thats pretty much it

I've skipped the shit fight to this.
1. Yeah, he will be missed, especially at the blues. ABs might find a new gem. Squire is a bit over rated imho. If Luatua wanted the jersey he could've stayed and fought for it. It's all about the money. Good for him.
2. Mate, PI or white, don't matter, we have shitloads of players leave. Nothing has changed. Nick Evans was a bit of a star, he pissed off almost 10 years ago.(can't believe it's been that long :shock: ). Absolutely nothing we can do about it because we can't afford to.
3. Lam and Deans can both hate on NZ, just makes them look silly if they do. Deans has had many chances to derail us, and he's had his arse handed to him. Even GOAT said he'd rather play under GH and co as Deans was a bit of a dictator(or at least I think he did :scratch: ). They are kiwis and they know kiwis, so it's only natural they try and target them. Been going on for years, just par for the NZRFU course. We've got plenty of players and losing a % up north is always going to be part of the equation.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:01 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Forrealz wrote:

thats pretty much it

I've skipped the shit fight to this.
1. Yeah, he will be missed, especially at the blues. ABs might find a new gem. Squire is a bit over rated imho. If Luatua wanted the jersey he could've stayed and fought for it. It's all about the money. Good for him.
2. Mate, PI or white, don't matter, we have shitloads of players leave. Nothing has changed. Nick Evans was a bit of a star, he pissed off almost 10 years ago.(can't believe it's been that long :shock: ). Absolutely nothing we can do about it because we can't afford to.
3. Lam and Deans can both hate on NZ, just makes them look silly if they do. Deans has had many chances to derail us, and he's had his arse handed to him. Even GOAT said he'd rather play under GH and co as Deans was a bit of a dictator(or at least I think he did :scratch: ). They are kiwis and they know kiwis, so it's only natural they try and target them. Been going on for years, just par for the NZRFU course. We've got plenty of players and losing a % up north is always going to be part of the equation.

yep 1 and 2
I spose its how you precieve, I was pissed when Evans left, a bit like Cruden they didnt want to be 2nd fiddle
3, I was a Deans pusher then, mainly because I thought it was his turn, imo then Henry *fupped* up. But his comments in the 9's pissed me off a bit.

Like u say this has gone on for Donkeys years, but those ones that I think, you think have got the x facter moving foward and young get me going.
In my dreams I could see Luatua coming back like Kaino at the same age and being a dominant 6, may never know now

Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

When Evans went it actually made me happy. It's good to know who has the black jersey as the pinnacle, and who wants money. AC has been around for ages, he's earnt his retirement package imho.

Luatua has plenty of time to come back. If what FMYs said was true, and he wasn't up to scratch at the start of the season, then I can't imagine he will change up north. See how it goes I guess.

I was a GH fanboy. I had a massive arguement with me dad about him and Deans.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
When Evans went it actually made me happy. It's good to know who has the black jersey as the pinnacle, and who wants money. AC has been around for ages, he's earnt his retirement package imho.

Luatua has plenty of time to come back. If what FMYs said was true, and he wasn't up to scratch at the start of the season, then I can't imagine he will change up north. See how it goes I guess.

I think once Luatua is gone, it will be hard to get back. I spose with Cruden, I do still think he's above Sapoaga, but Sapoaga is the best kicker we have and with all the NH boys pretty handy with the boot, we will need that.
In 2016 we've had 10's galore, one injury now and we are getting thin.

Crudes is still class

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:39 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
loosechange wrote:

I think once Luatua is gone, it will be hard to get back. I spose with Cruden, I do still think he's above Sapoaga, but Sapoaga is the best kicker we have and with all the NH boys pretty handy with the boot, we will need that.
In 2016 we've had 10's galore, one injury now and we are getting thin.

Crudes is still class

No doubt, AC is awesome, and has a cracking attitude which puts him in good steed for the future. That young fella at the saders looks the goods at 10, wonder if he will get a crack. Does Mackenzie play 10? Sops is good and now he's number 2 we might see what he's really made of, he never got many chances, though his game in SA was a cracker.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 am
World XV Player

Yep McKenzie plays 10, doesn't get the opportunity much at chiefs with Cruden atm

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:42 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Funny thing about Sopoaga, I always rated him as our best kicker. Then I read some analysis a guy did recently of NH v SH kickers.

Most the top NH kickers average around 80-83% - which is out standing. DC was out best recent kicker at 78%

Barrett 72%, Cruden 73% and Sopoaga 74% are actually just that close together. The difference is tiny. There were additional comments that Sopoaga had a really good kicking year a few back where he kicked in the high 80's and it inflated his stats (and earned him the reputation). Since then he's kicked worse than both Cruden and Barrett.

It's funny how reputation colours things.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 pm
World XV Player

Four More Years wrote:
Funny thing about Sopoaga, I always rated him as our best kicker. Then I read some analysis a guy did recently of NH v SH kickers.

Most the top NH kickers average around 80-83% - which is out standing. DC was out best recent kicker at 78%

Barrett 72%, Cruden 73% and Sopoaga 74% are actually just that close together. The difference is tiny. There were additional comments that Sopoaga had a really good kicking year a few back where he kicked in the high 80's and it inflated his stats (and earned him the reputation). Since then he's kicked worse than both Cruden and Barrett.

It's funny how reputation colours things.

Wow, everyone seems to have the impression he's a kicking beast. :shock: It's quite worrying we aren't on a par with the NH kickers. :scratch: I wonder why? Kids up there see it as more important than we do so practice a lot? I wonder what Grant Foxs kicking stats are.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:30 am
World XV Player

The article mentioned Foxy too, he was up around 78%.

I think Sexton is the highest and he's pushing 90% Most of the 6N kickers are 80-85% though, much higher than our boys. There were plenty of comments saying the NH kickers looked better because they were more inclined to take the easy penalties for points than try for the try. Not sure how accurate that idea is though.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:51 am
World XV Player

That's pretty out of it really.

I wonder if NH kids plan/play for pens rather than try's? Or if refs ping them more up there so they have more attempts? *fupping* weird really. :dontknow:

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:30 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next