It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Luatua off 
World XV Player

Post Re: Luatua off
loosechange wrote:
Forrealz wrote:
The inside info and strategy the abundance of nz coaches has is concerning, watching deans talk
About our precious team, lam who some could say was handled harshly. Are these guys going to worry about players like Luatua.
Yea we did well keeping smith and Dagg. A.bit like when Piutau went, guys in their prime or just hitting it. Personally I think Luatua is a buggy. I thought he may have forced the bench in last test with Squire looking ok but not dominant, and Dixonfinding the AB step up also harder than possibly many of us thought.
We can't hold all these kids, SA must get hugely frustrated with players like Luatua and some younger having huge amounts money put in, training.
Can't keep them all, Lam got a good one there, you'd like to think if Tana couldn't hold him back no one could. NZRU I wonder if they see a problem losing this type of player or not.

Mate, you worry toooooo much. How is it a concern that we have lots of coaches in the know? I don't understand that at all. :scratch:
There is no such thing as perfection so it's only natural that some players and coaches leave NZ on not so great terms, it's never going to stop. We can't select every good (sometimes great if the stocks are in good nick) player, it's impossible. Didn't Piatau take the money over the bag?
You lost me on the SA bit. :dontknow:
I think the nzrfu will be a bit gutted to lose any decent player or coach. But there's probably not a lot they can do about it, they don't control the selections.

LOL at Lam being handled harshly. He's a shit coach who got shit results.

Luatua has chosen to leave because he sees th writing on the wall, that he's an AB also-ran and will never nail down a starting position. He's got all the physical attributes but turns up at the start of the season out of shape. Same problem every year. Woe is me the ABs don't want me! - It's because you spend half of Super Rugby trying to get into shape rather than doing it over summer.

Another big boy who found it tough when everyone else was big too and it came down to work ethic.

Look, back in 2010 KW was telling us the sky was falling because Aus was looking strong and some of our players went to Europe after 2007. He's a broken record - chicken little running around telling us the sky is falling - in the middle of our most dominant AB run ever.

Some people love to worry and complain.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:37 am
World XV Player

Jesus, lol, same old tag team

Sorry if I don't like a 25 year old hitting his straps, leaves and another Auckland boy in his prime of.
Faumuina, Luatua, Piutau, Etc, yea they're all weak as seen the writing on the wall.
Lam doesn't give a *fupp* about us now, and really Lam a shit coach along with Nucifora and Sir Jk, JK had a couple lives. Just saying Lams record was better than JK.s, yes and some have said he got it hard in comparison..... never said he was a great coach, but some have said he was twice the coach of JK.

Gees get a grip, not allowed to discuss opinion on these guys leaving or coaches burnt not giving a shit about ABs and super franchises here. It's hardly going to stop rugby but, shall we just all agree that Luatua is crap, with no guts or further value to NZ rugby.

Oh well pleased a few more kiwis feel ok to share these concerns, that you two can't allow.

We all got our opinions FMYs, yours are normally verging on I know it all, you don't, I'm right, and I'll abuse the *fupp* out of anyone that disagrees, lol good start to the year, super on Friday.

I suppose compared to Aussie and SA ATM we got *fupp* all to worry about, what was the stat book brought up, 6 southafricans in the 6 nations.

I'd reckon you'd have to be pretty daft not to be concerned with the ongoing loss of NZ players in there early 20s leaving nz rugby, esp those with ABcaps, or huge potential.

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/super- ... eve-hansen
Just so it's not the old rattue thing
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/arti ... d=11801122

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:29 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Jesus, lol, same old tag team

Sorry if I don't like a 25 year old hitting his straps, leaves and another Auckland boy in his prime of.
Faumuina, Luatua, Piutau, Etc, yea they're all weak as seen the writing on the wall.
Lam doesn't give a *fupp* about us now, and really Lam a shit coach along with Nucifora and Sir Jk, JK had a couple lives. Just saying Lams record was better than JK.s, yes and some have said he got it hard in comparison..... never said he was a great coach, but some have said he was twice the coach of JK.

Gees get a grip, not allowed to discuss opinion on these guys leaving or coaches burnt not giving a shit about ABs and super franchises here. It's hardly going to stop rugby but, shall we just all agree that Luatua is crap, with no guts or further value to NZ rugby.

Oh well pleased a few more kiwis feel ok to share these concerns, that you two can't allow.

We all got our opinions FMYs, yours are normally verging on I know it all, you don't, I'm right, and I'll abuse the *fupp* out of anyone that disagrees, lol good start to the year, super on Friday.

I suppose compared to Aussie and SA ATM we got *fupp* all to worry about, what was the stat book brought up, 6 southafricans in the 6 nations.

I'd reckon you'd have to be pretty daft not to be concerned with the ongoing loss of NZ players in there early 20s leaving nz rugby, esp those with ABcaps, or huge potential.

Don't drag me into this bro. I got nothing to do with you and FMYs and your fellas fights. I've never abused you and never will. Tag team. :shock: That's just silly bro. Share your concerns, why on earth, and how, could I not allow it? We all can't agree on everything, and if we don't, don't get all shitty and take it out on me, I ain't done nothing but disagree. No insults. Just conversation. FMYs posts shit to rark you up and I guess it works a treat for him.

My comments on here are only that, comments. Luatua is a good player. We all know that. Losing him might be a loss to the blackness but we don't know until we see who comes in and how well they play. He made the choice to go and good luck to the lad. It's never going to stop, players and coaches leaving. Just have to hope our real stars don't go, and so far, they haven't, so that's a huge bonus.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:13 pm
World XV Player

All good bro you know I'll fire off, have to rack up this board sometimes, peace in the scrum hood, just different views is all, I do agree with almost all you say, but the Conrad nonu discussions are good, diverse and healthy imo, and come back to earth with a big exhaust most of the time.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
All good bro you know I'll fire off, have to rack up this board sometimes, peace in the scrum hood, just different views is all, I do agree with almost all you say, but the Conrad nonu discussions are good, diverse and healthy imo, and come back to earth with a big exhaust most of the time.

Mate, you have to stop letting this kind of unimportant stuff get you all rarked up. You're dead right, just different views. I never got pissed with people when I was kissing Conrads arse and they were giving me shit, feels even better now he's one of our GOATs in center. 8) :D
You gotta grow a thicker skin bro.

I truly feel that we (NZ rugby) are in such a good space at the minute, that losing players and coaches does us no harm at all, in fact, in most situations it's more good than bad. We do what we can to keep our star players, and those boardering on the blackness can stay and fight for the jersey, or head north and carve a name for themselves. It's bloody good! Our elite group of players is massive compared to other countries, tbh I'm surprised we only lose a small amount to the NH.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:51 am
World XV Player

Loosie it is all good but sometimes the comments by the amigo in particular try and make out that some opinions are biast and out there (mine), when in reality many people think and say exactly what I say too, it's not that out there, many kiwis esp aucklanders rate Luatua and his promise and future, and are merely opinions but possibly my comments are viewed as off point, say what people want about how I say it but reaction to fmys trying to put me in place is pretty tame, and expected, trolling etc is a load of horseshit

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:55 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Unlike others who go offshore Luatua hopes to come home and wear the black jersey again. He certainly has time on his side but who knows if he will have the drive to do it.

His financial responsibilty to his whanau was the driving force for his signing.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:00 am
World XV Player

Yep I hate it every time we lose the young there shouts players like cruden, I think he should have stayed, and fight for the no 1 jersey

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:11 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Loosie it is all good but sometimes the comments by the amigo in particular try and make out that some opinions are biast and out there (mine), when in reality many people think and say exactly what I say too, it's not that out there, many kiwis esp aucklanders rate Luatua and his promise and future, and are merely opinions but possibly my comments are viewed as off point, say what people want about how I say it but reaction to fmys trying to put me in place is pretty tame, and expected, trolling etc is a load of horseshit

I have no problems with you giving it back, tbh any shit fight is a tad entertaining on here. :D Just don't lump us together when you aren't happy. We might have the same views with regards to NZ rugby, we just express them differently. Once you resort to name calling you've lost the battle bro.

I have absolutely no doubt many jafas rate Luatua, and for good reason, he's a bloody good player and he will be a big loss for the blues who right now, need all the players they can get. He's made the choice to go north, make some coin, get some experience, then as Justic said, maybe head home and go for the jersey. It's been done before, but not many times. Good luck to him.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:30 am
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Yep I hate it every time we lose the young there shouts players like cruden, I think he should have stayed, and fight for the no 1 jersey

Writing was on the wall for AC sadly. He might start one or two games, but he'll never knock BB off the top spot, and he knows that. While his body is still holding up, heading north is probably a sound financial choice, and like all players who go, good luck to him and I hope he cleans up up there.

Sucks losing players but you have to look at the bright side, the next in line might be that diamond we've all been waiting for.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:35 am
World XV Player

Maybe I'm overseeing the prob, it seems this is happening everywhere but frustrating even with the great umaga at the helm. We are losing players in their prime or not quite there yet if he can't do it for these guys who can. Totally hear justics comments about fanau first would they be getting twice the kiwi pay?
Oh well hope he. Can't comes back

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:

That's called a Strawman argument, look it up some time.

Luatua - how many good games has he had in black? One, maybe? He's not up to standard and he's moving on. That's what happens. Piutau - he left for cash, that's all I said about him. Faumuina - while you were busy here telling everyone he was our form prop over the last few years all I did was point out that if he was the best prop why'd he never get more than 30 mins?

Forrealz wrote:

JK was rubbish and got 3 years. Lam was rubbish and got 4 years. Not much difference there. Losing coaches get fired, that is pro sport. In 4 years at the helm Lam took the largest city in NZ to 9th, 7th, 4th, 12th in Super Rugby, that's not good enough.

Forrealz wrote:
We all got our opinions FMYs, yours are normally verging on I know it all, you don't, I'm right, and I'll abuse the *fupp* out of anyone that disagrees

Please show the "abuse". Laughing at someone else's opinion isn't abuse. Harden up. We've seen how it works over the years KW, you cry "abuse" but you're the first one to start throwing around the actual insults and then you come back with some rubbish about having too much to drink etc. That says a bit really.

What it seems like here is you can have an opinion but if anyone expresses anything different you get all upset and have a cry rather than argue your point. I'd prefer to argue my side of things and see how it goes. Personally I don't feel the need to preface all these comments with "obviously this is just my opinion" as I reckon in conversation about subjective material that should be assumed.

All I did was point out that Lam was a poor coach, and that Luatua never lived up to his potential. And like you say - there are a hell of a lot of people out there that would agree with me too.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:15 am
World XV Player

Oh good grief now how do I respond lol

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:33 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Quote:
hat's called a Strawman argument, look it up some time.

Luatua - how many good games has he had in black? One, maybe? He's not up to standard and he's moving on. That's what happens. Piutau - he left for cash, that's all I said about him. Faumuina - while you were busy here telling everyone he was our form prop over the last few years all I did was point out that if he was the best prop why'd he never get more than 30 mins?

gees theres that patronizing way again, Strawmans argument, if you read through my comments 4MY's I (and many other kiwis) are gutted a talented 6 is leaving who had clawed his way back into contention. Your detest for my opinion and your opinion on how crap Luatua is as a player and a person, my opinion is again, he is good, he'd clawed his way back, and now we lose him. There is some issues around this, and its a concern. Your gobbledygook about Stawmans phefff, bin it mate, its all about opinion, you dont rate him and dont rate him even more now, Im bummed a 6'4 athletic talented player who like Kaino seems to be back in form and saddle after losing form, what a waste.
Faumuina and Piutau, thats your issue, and mine maybe, most kiwis again, see Faumuinas assets off the bench, size and skill. If you hadnt noticed much in NH tour the prop game is changing again, Faumuina suits it. I hope we can find another 125kg prop like him (off the bench), he is best in world as an impact prop. Franks IMO (if thats ok) isnt the best tighthead in the world atm. Piutau, what ever, would be good to have him in the mix, at least with Blues, $$$ priorities.. I dont think youl ever symphasise about issues in the articles above so as per your advise, look into it sometime.
Quote:
JK was rubbish and got 3 years. Lam was rubbish and got 4 years. Not much difference there. Losing coaches get fired, that is pro sport. In 4 years at the helm Lam took the largest city in NZ to 9th, 7th, 4th, 12th in Super Rugby, that's not good enough.

er thats what I was saying, wasnt it.. Nucifora, JK, Lam, you could say Lams record was better, he wasnt a great coach, hopefully he's getting better.

What I was saying before was Lam doesnt care about, Luatua and NZ rugby, and I was concerned about Deans detest of the AB's in the 9's comp, thats how I saw it.

Quote:
Please show the "abuse". Laughing at someone else's opinion isn't abuse. Harden up. We've seen how it works over the years KW, you cry "abuse" but you're the first one to start throwing around the actual insults and then you come back with some rubbish about having too much to drink etc. That says a bit really.

What it seems like here is you can have an opinion but if anyone expresses anything different you get all upset and have a cry rather than argue your point. I'd prefer to argue my side of things and see how it goes. Personally I don't feel the need to preface all these comments with "obviously this is just my opinion" as I reckon in conversation about subjective material that should be assumed.

All I did was point out that Lam was a poor coach, and that Luatua never lived up to his potential. And like you say - there are a hell of a lot of people out there that would agree with me too.

yea we could argue that forever........
Opinions is what its all about, what I read in your statements, feedback is that your "opinions" subjective or not are better than mne and a hell of a lot others at times, just sticking up for my "opinions". I am arguing my points arnt I, just like others do back.

Me Luatua will be missed
Loosie, not that much
Me, yes he will
Loosie no he wont

da da da
references, "opinion" etc, which I doubt you even read.
And your input

Me, get *fupped* FMY's etc etc

Oh well bring on the new year

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:55 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next