It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 2:53 am

Eddie Jones on BB and NZ 
World XV Player

Post Eddie Jones on BB and NZ
Quote:
“I think he can be better than Beauden Barrett – no doubt about that. People rave about Beauden Barrett but I don’t. I don’t want to go into it any more than that.

“I just think he’s got a great feel for the game. He sees opportunities. He needs to work on his running game a bit, which we will work on.

“He needs to be more of a threat himself. He’s actually too selfless. He needs to be a bit more selfish with the ball at times and he will start to develop that in his game.”

When pushed on his comments about Barrett, whom he correctly predicted would be named the world’s best rugby player, Jones mischievously answered: “I don’t pick the Player of the Year.

“Yeah [I said Barrett would win] because the Kiwis run everything mate. When you run everything, you’ve got a good chance of winning it.”

:shock: :D He's awesome. :thumbright: Can't wait till we play the poms, will be an absolute ball buster.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:51 am
World XV Player

Post Re: Eddie Jones on BB and NZ
Who's he talking about? George Ford?
I think Jones is a good coach, but I reckon I'd be banned/jailed because I'd end up punching him.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:45 am
British & Irish Lions Player

Trouble is the English press are lapping it up, just hope England loose a couple of 6N games to shut them up for a while, you listen to BBC 5live you might as well engrave Englands name on the next RWC now

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:06 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

He's a laugh.

Our media here are eating it up too. The hype for the Eng v AB match in 2018 is already starting.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:59 pm
World XV Player

Eddie Jones started his psychological warfare , that's all.
In 2007 WC saru gave Jake White a quota assiatant but he insisted on Eddie Jones who was added to the coaching team.
Jake White worked a move against Fiji whereby Schalk Burger would carry ball upfield from nr8 and take contact. Burger draw 3 Fijians taking contact. Planned move was then for Burger to pass third time and try Habana.
Eddie Jones was watching Jake White and Burger at practise. Last test England SA , Jones did exactly the same to SA. His big nr8 took it upfield and took contact, drawing more than one bok. Next time round he passed before contact and with more than one Bok going for him Johny May scored.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:28 am