It is currently Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:39 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 5466
Location: Pretoria
Post Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns
C.J Stander (Ireland)
Josh Strauss ( Scotland)
both can make the B+I Lions to nz. C.J Stander's speed to the breakdown will help the B+I Lions get some ball. Josh Strauss was the sa Lions capt. when politics banned them from competing internationally and Springboks.
Bernard le Roux (France)
Braam Steyn and Dries van Schalkwyk (both Italy)

_________________
Have the Chinese ever won a rugby test?


Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:20 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 pm
Posts: 5466
Location: Pretoria
Post 
...and Cornell du Preez (Scotland)

_________________
Have the Chinese ever won a rugby test?


Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:24 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm
Posts: 7612
Post Re: Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns
Bokbefok wrote:
C.J Stander (Ireland)
Josh Strauss ( Scotland)
both can make the B+I Lions to nz. C.J Stander's speed to the breakdown will help the B+I Lions get some ball. Josh Strauss was the sa Lions capt. when politics banned them from competing internationally and Springboks.
Bernard le Roux (France)
Braam Steyn and Dries van Schalkwyk (both Italy)


Don't think zleRoux is in thecurrent Fra squad.

_________________
ImageEasy to consider past and present, it's the future and associated plan and strategy to achieve that takes the talent ..


Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:21 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 10:29 pm
Posts: 5677
Location: Lincoln
Post Re: Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns
C J Stander is being talked up about making the tour as an 8. He's been brilliant for Munster. Him, Billy V, and our own Talaupe... Early days yet!

_________________
I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.


Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:54 pm
Profile
Regional Player

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:57 am
Posts: 413
Location: Leinster
Post Re: Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns
Tony Panties wrote:
Bokbefok wrote:
C.J Stander (Ireland)
Josh Strauss ( Scotland)
both can make the B+I Lions to nz. C.J Stander's speed to the breakdown will help the B+I Lions get some ball. Josh Strauss was the sa Lions capt. when politics banned them from competing internationally and Springboks.
Bernard le Roux (France)
Braam Steyn and Dries van Schalkwyk (both Italy)


Don't think zleRoux is in thecurrent Fra squad.


Called up today
http://www.planetrugby.com/news/le-roux ... by-france/


Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:10 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:42 pm
Posts: 876
Post Re: Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns
simondavis wrote:
C J Stander is being talked up about making the tour as an 8. He's been brilliant for Munster. Him, Billy V, and our own Talaupe... Early days yet!


The Lions tour - a composite of South Africans, Kiwis, Fijians and Tongans. xD


Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 10:29 pm
Posts: 5677
Location: Lincoln
Post Re: Six looseforwards from SA in the 6Ns
najbritcol wrote:
simondavis wrote:
C J Stander is being talked up about making the tour as an 8. He's been brilliant for Munster. Him, Billy V, and our own Talaupe... Early days yet!


The Lions tour - a composite of South Africans, Kiwis, Fijians and Tongans. xD


Hahaha. Yes. There's my middle stump gone flying. :)

_________________
I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.


Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: