It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 am

quotas-are-dying-says-england-based-saffer 
International Player

Post Re:
Vernon wrote:
I opened the photo of your link eog and there it is for all and sundry to see the kids are kicking a SOCCER ball around. Try reading the text as well as looking at the pictures In the bush war we (blacks and whites) played on a dirt track the same as the one on your soccer photo but the difference is we played rugby although there were no grass and massive risk of injuries Another difference was that none of your fellow players, if black would be eligible to play for the Springboks. (Unless they were called Errol Tobias)

FFS start planting grass I would say to the teachers if I was the schoolhead because we had to plant grass as schoolkids (and we were a multiracial school) after school hours when our school wanted an additional rugby field

Wow you have the answer - plant grass though you were likely fortunate that you had a spare hectare on which to plant it

Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Soccer sa asked me to prepare the national team in the then WC here. Advise/nutrition/mentally
I only told them: "Eat a lot of Pap and Vleis"
My advise were held in the highest regard by the Soccer team. The nutritionist (my wife Suzie) gave the team a lot of pap and vleis and our striker Tshaballala scored a fantastic goal against Mexico in the opener. He thanked me my wife personally for the help
In the opener I was in the VIP box as coaching staff and the president was there and we talked a lot of soccer and politics. He knew nothing about rugby. All he mumbled was quotas and I told him it was reverse discrimination because they did not pick whites for our soccer team and he the pres made the quota law for all teams to be representative of our unique demography

My wife Suzie also assisted the '95 AB team with their nutritional needs

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:55 pm
International Player

Post Re:
Vernon wrote:
Soccer sa asked me to prepare the national team in the then WC here. Advise/nutrition/mentally
I only told them: "Eat a lot of Pap and Vleis"
My advise were held in the highest regard by the Soccer team. The nutritionist (my wife Suzie) gave the team a lot of pap and vleis and our striker Tshaballala scored a fantastic goal against Mexico in the opener. He thanked me my wife personally for the help
In the opener I was in the VIP box as coaching staff and the president was there and we talked a lot of soccer and politics. He knew nothing about rugby. All he mumbled was quotas and I told him it was reverse discrimination because they did not pick whites for our soccer team and he the pres made the quota law for all teams to be representative of our unique demography

My wife Suzie also assisted the '95 AB team with their nutritional needs

Sounds like you're a couple of wagons short of a trek.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Never ever for me. I know its dangerous here and the genocide crime farm attacks and all but we are fortunate enough to stay in a security golf estate. We made stash loads in '95 when the Boks were taking. Some Hong Kong bookies had the boks at 50/1 (it was there first WC after two decades of isolation hence the price. Me and Suzie sold our house and converted the sale to dollars, transfered the money to HK and bet it all on the boks
We never looked back

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm
World XV Player

you made a killing :thumbright: for sure the local bookies didn't came near that odds

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:07 am