It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Hurricanes 
World XV Player

Post Re: Hurricanes
He was so shit as a Warrior.

About the same size as Tuipolotu, maybe a little shorter. It's a weird height for a rugby player. Not quite tall enough to be a top level lock, a bit too tall to be an effective blindside unless they are ridiculously athletic. If you could make him into a 6 that'd be amazing.

IMO if he comes good he'll be fighting with Tuipolotu for a spot in Black.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:33 am
World XV Player

Did anyone see the game yesterday? The guy showing the replays had a huge impact on the game, it was boarderline nuts! Not complaining about the canes 3 non try's, but the fact that there was no continuous replays in the big screen for the reds who probably could've had a player in the bin twice, and maybe a forward pass.

Gardner is one of my favourite refs but he had a bit of a mare yesterday, TJP was getting right under his skin.

That aside, what a full on game, cracking to watch. TJ, Ardie(who went off injured, hope he's alright), Jordie Barrett and Proctor were awesome.

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:23 pm
World XV Player

Has Jordie taken over Mckenzie as back up 15

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:49 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
Has Jordie taken over Mckenzie as back up 15

Mate, if he plays that well all season he could get be a starter. Be hard to leave out BB like talent. I bet all the wingers in the country who were hoping for a black jersey are shitting themselves, BS might go back to the wing, which isn't a bad option. Happy days.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:35 pm
World XV Player

Strange game this one! It's had it all and there's still 20 minutes left. BB and Jordie are shoe ins for the AB squad. Jordie will get a shot in the ABs and he'll go mad like his brother did, he's a massive talent that we can't leave out, plus he is a cracking kicker. Him, bus and BS will face the lions I reckon.
Laumape and Proctor bloody decent too! If they continue to play the way they have we'll have plenty of decent players to choose from in the midfield.

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:58 am
World XV Player

What a game from BB!? Ball on a string! His bro looks so comfortable at super level, signed as a bit of a project for the future, few games in he's too good to leave out. I'm picking he will play a test vs the lions.
Where the hell do all these backs come from!? Aso, Goosen, Laumape, Proctor. Not ABs (yet maybe, Laumape and Proctor are pretty sharp), but serious talent. Jane is straight on the outer after an injury. NMS would struggle to make the 15. :shock:

Blues played well, some sloppiness from both teams but cracking game to watch. Blues would have a serious chance of winning the other conferences imho.

Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 pm
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
What a game from BB!? Ball on a string! His bro looks so comfortable at super level, signed as a bit of a project for the future, few games in he's too good to leave out. I'm picking he will play a test vs the lions.
Where the hell do all these backs come from!? Aso, Goosen, Laumape, Proctor. Not ABs (yet maybe, Laumape and Proctor are pretty sharp), but serious talent. Jane is straight on the outer after an injury. NMS would struggle to make the 15. :shock:

Blues played well, some sloppiness from both teams but cracking game to watch. Blues would have a serious chance of winning the other conferences imho.

Jordie B looking really impressive and probably best back up for Ben Smith form wise and total game.
NMS talks of him not ready, but he is a freak, but I think JB is a better fullback.
I haven't seen Izzy Dagg play much this year.

One of a Proctor and Laumape should get in I hope. They are the kiwi form centers. They look better than Moala atm.

The starting props are starting to really impose to. Has umaga-Allan finally come of age?

Good season for Hurricanes

Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:13 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Forrealz wrote:
loosechange wrote:

Jordie B looking really impressive and probably best back up for Ben Smith form wise and total game.
NMS talks of him not ready, but he is a freak, but I think JB is a better fullback.
I haven't seen Izzy Dagg play much this year.

One of a Proctor and Laumape should get in I hope. They are the kiwi form centers. They look better than Moala atm.

The starting props are starting to really impose to. Has umaga-Allan finally come of age?

Good season for Hurricanes

I think JB will get a chance, and that'll be that. BS to one wing with bus on the other, might not happen soon, but that'll be our back three at some stage. BB is scary enough, 2 of them is just not fair.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:26 pm
World XV Player

Love to see Toomunga Allan, Jordia and Laumape get a call up

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

20 minutes to the canes, 20 to the brums, 2nd half all TJ and BB. TJ threw some horrible passes, but his team mates bailed him out with crazy hands. BB gave another masterclass, the Lions must be hoping like hell he gets injured because he might have a D.C. like performance and rip them to shreds.
Laumape had a brain fart and tried to throw an offload that was never on. Aso has come from nowhere this season. Tumanga-Allen is surely putting himself out there for higher honors.

Canes are looking pretty good.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:17 am
World XV Player

Canes playing conference topping stormers soon. Should be close.

Fri May 05, 2017 4:34 am
World XV Player

Yeah.
No.

Fri May 05, 2017 8:33 pm