It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 12:24 am

Ridiculous schedules e.g NZ Tour 
World XV Player

Post Ridiculous schedules e.g NZ Tour
After the Wales Fra match i gave a detailed summary of the Fra current position and possible misunderstanding of circumstances, an excerpt

Measures to address the International release presence and limiting of games is underway and now is as good, if not better, than the other N Hemp countries. On that note the off season tour will be significantly affected and will involve a ghost set up as a result ...The 40 Elite squad players have an enforced a 10 week no game, no heavy training, end of Season progrzmme which will affect the tour and early Top14 league restart. The Season length is prohibitive ...normally only about 6 weeks before restart training and friendlies ...final usually early June and formal restart fixtures late Aug ealy Sept and that's not counting post Season 3 match international tours ...usually best players are excluded, at least fir the normal departure and early game because of the Final.
----------------

Now realised this years Top14 final is June 2

First test of a 3 match series in NZ is june 9 ! :D

Either elite players go and take the obligatory rest later which will significantly impinge on Top14 early schedule or the tour squad will be reduced to rediculous levels. It will be significantly reduced anyway as prime players playing in the T14 final will be totally unprepared for travel and availzbility. What is more the squad will also be totally impacted because the play offs immediately precede the Final.

I would advise NZ spectators to save the money and dont bother to buy tickets. Any TV media coverage should be carefully scheduled for adult viewing :D

Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:32 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Ridiculous schedules e.g NZ Tour
This is a cracking example of why French rugby is seemingly falling apart. :(

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:23 am
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
This is a cracking example of why French rugby is seemingly falling apart. :(

And ... there's to be another 2 games against 2 Super Rugby teams against french Baa Baas. The enlarged party will leave after the play off Semis and the players in the Final remain and travel to NZ to play after the first test !!

I'm pretty sure that there will be other absences as some players take advantage of the close season to have necessary surgery to correct medical issues.

Given already huge injury lists, this will only compound it !

It would have been so much more sensible to have a development tour but, of course, the coffers wouldn't rattle as much on that one! ;)

Player Welfare being abused?

I despair

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:45 am
World XV Player

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS Time table Season :

up to 29 Top14 games
up to 9 Euro games
4 AI Interntionals
5 6 Ns
3 Off Season tour games
various others eg french Baa Baas

Other N Hemp schedules not a lot different other than # of league games

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:51 am
World XV Player

Je ne sais pas ou on doit commencer avec ca. :D

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:

Quoi!?

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:16 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Quoi!?

C'est si ridicule que j'ai aucune idee d'ou nous pourrions commencer a converser sur ca.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Quoi!?

C'est si ridicule que j'ai aucune idee d'ou nous pourrions commencer a converser sur ca.

Try english 'cos it isn't only a french affair ...Aviva players already up on arms about same or similar.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:49 pm
World XV Player

Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Quoi!?

Try english 'cos it isn't only a french affair ...Aviva players already up on arms about same or similar.

Actually, The Rugby Paper has now confirmed that the proposed season extension won't be happening after having conducted a player welfare review. Anyway, my French is not that bad - I am a qualified translator. But in any case, I said It is so ridiculous that I have no idea where we could start to discuss this.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:
Tony Panties wrote:
najbritcol wrote:

Quoi!?

Actually, The Rugby Paper has now confirmed that the proposed season extension won't be happening after having conducted a player welfare review. Anyway, my French is not that bad - I am a qualified translator. But in any case, I said It is so ridiculous that I have no idea where we could start to discuss this.

You must have a theory, surely? :D

Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 am
World XV Player

najbritcol wrote:
[Actually, The Rugby Paper has now confirmed that the proposed season extension won't be happening after having conducted a player welfare review. Anyway, my French is not that bad - I am a qualified translator. But in any case, I said It is so ridiculous that I have no idea where we could start to discuss this.

I wasn't questioning your language skills I was suggesting that english was more relevant because it is a total N Hemp issue not just France.

PS is Rugby Paper coverage Genesis to Revelation ;)

Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:52 am