It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 8:05 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
APOLOGIES FOR DOWNTIME 
World XV Player

Post Re: APOLOGIES FOR DOWNTIME
I have a problem ...Mozilla Firefox latest edition issues virus warning on trying to enter paasword .. I now run scumv elsewhere (Internet Explorer) I have discussed with Chris.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 am
British & Irish Lions Player

Blindside wrote:
For some reason, i cant access it from my ipad anymore, it just says "viper root" (or something like that) any idea why ??? i can from iPhone and laptop and desktop ??

Same. I think it's linked to the outage - the iPad browser thinks that www.scumv.co.uk is where you need to go, but you do not end up redirecting to the index.php homepage.

It does work on iPad - typed this on mine - but I can still get the "Viper Root" message (hosting more than likely). If I use a history link that has a fuller URL it works.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, before strutting around as if it won.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:03 am
Profile E-mail

jimcardiff wrote:
MrLeek wrote:
I have to confess - I thought the site was down after an attack. i've mentioned all the activity that happens on port 80 before now....but at least the site doesn't send your password in the clear via email when you forget it*. :thumbright:

*Any website that manages an email saying 'here's the password that you forgot' is almost certainly storing said password in the clear. That's bad on many levels.

If you "forget" your pass word , do you deserve any better?

You'll be amazed how often people reuse their passwords on other sites.

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, before strutting around as if it won.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:04 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

MrLeek wrote:
Blindside wrote:
For some reason, i cant access it from my ipad anymore, it just says "viper root" (or something like that) any idea why ??? i can from iPhone and laptop and desktop ??

Same. I think it's linked to the outage - the iPad browser thinks that http://www.scumv.co.uk is where you need to go, but you do not end up redirecting to the index.php homepage.

It does work on iPad - typed this on mine - but I can still get the "Viper Root" message (hosting more than likely). If I use a history link that has a fuller URL it works.

ipad works well for me

Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:25 am
thread ruining clique

Blindside wrote:

Could be you need to clear out your browser history and cookies. Your computer maybe trying to load an old version of the page?
There - I sound clever. I think. :D

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:40 pm
World XV Player

iPad works for me as well , except sometime different letters or even words appear that I did not write.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:32 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

spinbreath wrote:
Blindside wrote:

Could be you need to clear out your browser history and cookies. Your computer maybe trying to load an old version of the page?

I think the technical termis bad cache

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:52 pm
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:

Your ipad is probably getting scumv mixed up with the other site you regularly use, cumvsface....... :|

And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:45 am
World XV Player

Terrible.
Spin mentioned cookies and now I'm nibblish.

Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:57 am
World XV Player

Fids the Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Blindside wrote:

Yes that's what it was...fixed :thumbright:

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:14 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

loosechange wrote:
Blindside wrote:

Your ipad is probably getting scumv mixed up with the other site you regularly use, cumvsface....... :|

I googled that site very disappointed :)

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Blindside wrote:

I'm Bill Gates me :D

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:19 pm
World XV Player

Just an Idea could we (you lol) call in COLIN MEADS SCRUM and wales, just leave out the last couple words if you want, just some ideas, cheers

and can you ban Four More Years for another couple weeks, if thats OK

Scuse my English/spelling/gramma and foul language

Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:32 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Blindside wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Blindside wrote:

I'm Bill Gates me :D

So change your user name to Pearly

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh god I'm thoroughly depressed , can't you shut the forum down right now and do your fixing and reopen it a week before judgy day :( :( :( :( :(

Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next