It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:41 am

Advice- GPS Watch 
World XV Player

Post Advice- GPS Watch
Looking for a GPS watch to track my runs, swimming and every day activity

I've had the Fitbit Charge for a while now and although it's a nice little gadget I've sort of outgrown it and want something a little better (and with GPS of course)

Was just about to purchase a Garmin Forerunner HR 235 but then I've read up on the Garmin Fenix 3 HR and although it's an expensive bit of kit I've fallen in love with it :oops: :love4: but I'm not sure I can warrant spending that much on a watch

Any one able to offer advice on either watch or if you've got a better recommendation?

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:44 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Advice- GPS Watch
235 + 3 = 238 .. that's dangerous stuff .. U know that :D

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Advice- GPS Watch
Im not sure any watch will GPS track indoor swimming too well (no signal). It always amuses me before club runs having a group of people standing outside on the road waiting for their watches to get a signal!

Personally, i just use a phone in one of the arm holders or my camelbak with one of the countless fitness tracker apps.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:31 am
Profile WWW