It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:26 am

Posting pictures 
World XV Player

Post Posting pictures
Some tech advice please. Ok, so posting a picture using the "Img" icon I understand, and can do that. But I can't work out how to post a picture from your own device ? Do you have to use the "choose file " icon, and how do you know it's not going to completely fill the screen and mess the format of the page up ? I'm using an I pad not Windows, if that makes any difference ? :scratch:

Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:45 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Posting pictures
Llew wrote:
Some tech advice please. Ok, so posting a picture using the "Img" icon I understand, and can do that. But I can't work out how to post a picture from your own device ? Do you have to use the "choose file " icon, and how do you know it's not going to completely fill the screen and mess the format of the page up ? I'm using an I pad not Windows, if that makes any difference ? :scratch:

Short answer is that you can't.

Open up an account on a free image hosting site, store your pictures there and hotlink them to this site (post them from the image hosting site using the [img] button.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Posting pictures
it may seem odd, but if I allow upload and display then I am personally liable for copyright infringements.

Internet Marketing Consultancy - SEO Agony Uncle

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:34 am
Profile E-mail