It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 5:20 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
JACKS 
Author Message
International Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:06 pm
Posts: 1022
Location: Undypants
Post 
stalisman wrote:
Uncle Onion wrote:
stalisman wrote:
Baghdadboyo wrote:
stalisman wrote:
Baghdadboyo wrote:
Glyndwr wrote:
Seriously, BB, Trundle could get himself a couple of matches banned, which is not what Swans want in the run-in.
Yeah I know that, If it was against Cardiff I could understand all the fuss but it wasnt ,so all this *bull whips* is ott. There is a rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea and its not friendly one like the pc politicians would like to think its pure hatred. Jacks take great pleasure in watching Cardiff lose and im pretty damn sure it goes the other way too. What happened sunday isnt going to stoke any fires because the hatred already exists and no matter how hard all these politicians believe they can "build bridges" and "make closer ties" between the clubs its nothing but lip service.

Im a football fan(Liverpool first then Swansea) im also a rugby fan and I hate the holier than thou crap that a helluva lot of rugby fans spout about rugby fans being non violent cause I know thats complete and utter *bull whips*, ive been in too many clubs where "rugby boys" have kicked off just for the sake of kicking off. I also take great offence to being labled scum just because I follow football cause thats stereotypical bullshit.


What a load of rubbish. Cardiff fans couldn't give two stuffs about Swansea, sure as heck can't be arsed to get into hate mode.

That Swansea have an inferiority complex is well apparent ... so there is no point in justifying it by slinging mud at Cardiff.
Absolute *bull whips* mate Ive got friends whove been to cardiff swansea games and been to welsh games and see the pure unadulterated hatred that comes from cardiff fans so trust me it goes both ways, why the *fupp* do you think you dont see swans tops worn in cardiff. Your talking outve your arse.



Best to fart the truth than incite hatred :-)


Don't take the moral high ground, just cos this time it was the Swans who stuffed up. As for inciting hatred, it's quite clear where your loyalties lie, and you're adding fuel to the fire, just in a different way.

Those in glass houses etc etc

You're not helping this debate at all with the general anti Swansea tone, unless you're being ironic (which I doubt very much from your previous posts on SCFC)

Face facts, there are idiots on both sides, players, supporters, CHAIRMEN?!!!


Shame realy that you have got it so wrong ... there is no moral highground in the gutter, which is where those players are currently laying.

You and others cannot deny that there is an incipiant anti Cardiff attitude throughout most of South Wales and amongs dead brains in particular.

Swansea City and the Newport County of old just had the neanderthals to bring it forth so obviously without a shred of decency.


Stali, you are so blinkered on this one you should be running in the Grand National tomorrow!

Do you honestly believe that the Cardiff supporters are in some way a step above the idiots from Swansea, Newport etc Previous hooligan stats would actually tend to indicate this is not the case (even if the record has improved in recent years - it helps not having any fans!)

This anti Cardiff feeling? You seem to have some massive chip on your shoulder about this.

Why don't you join the rest of the hoolies on the BBC Box and spend hours telling each other why Cardiff is better than Swansea or vice versa. What you are doing, supposedly in some pseudo intellectual way is no better.

Pathetic!!


Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:01 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:55 pm
Posts: 8220
Location: Dorset
Post 
For Cowboy and Uncle Onion ....

to save space and lots of useless repetition I'll make two points

a) I agree every team has its hardcore of thugish followers, even in Rugby this vcan be true ..but more so in Soccer. I know from years of experience about Cardiff and how this thugery works ... I don't need to read any books about it. Let's remember though that Cardiff were not playing that day and the Swansea players abused the CIty of Cardiff as predicted beforhand.

b) I suggest you both get off your high horses and own up to the fact that you know darn well the attitude of folk in South Wales towards Cardiff in general - whether it be Soccer, Rugby or the populous in general. This socio cultrural attitude is as real as the nonsene that underlies the equivalent hatred held for England in many areas.


Anyone who disputes this reality is either a liar or a fool.

In a way it's like that scene in Robin Hood .. prince of thieves ( I think ) when unable to understand Will Scarlets constant animosity towards him, Robyn asks if he had hurt him in some previouse life ( or words too that effect ). Simply put - those despised are often unaware and certainly unknowing of the reason ... hatred is often a one way thing.

_________________
Aark Aark The Laark at Caardiff Aarms Paark


Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:19 am
Profile E-mail
International Player

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:58 pm
Posts: 797
Post 
stalisman wrote:
For Cowboy and Uncle Onion ....

to save space and lots of useless repetition I'll make two points

a) I agree every team has its hardcore of thugish followers, even in Rugby this vcan be true ..but more so in Soccer. I know from years of experience about Cardiff and how this thugery works ... I don't need to read any books about it. Let's remember though that Cardiff were not playing that day and the Swansea players abused the CIty of Cardiff as predicted beforhand.

b) I suggest you both get off your high horses and own up to the fact that you know darn well the attitude of folk in South Wales towards Cardiff in general - whether it be Soccer, Rugby or the populous in general. This socio cultrural attitude is as real as the nonsene that underlies the equivalent hatred held for England in many areas.


Anyone who disputes this reality is either a liar or a fool.

In a way it's like that scene in Robin Hood .. prince of thieves ( I think ) when unable to understand Will Scarlets constant animosity towards him, Robyn asks if he had hurt him in some previouse life ( or words too that effect ). Simply put - those despised are often unaware and certainly unknowing of the reason ... hatred is often a one way thing.



grasping at straws know stalisman but good knowledge of kevin costner films, i bet you think of wupert whilst playing "everything i do" by bryan adams great film

Stali i think you do need to read more books and visit wales more often as then you may understand the banter and scrapping between swansea or cardiff, we all know that you were there when cardiff won the f.a cup in the 20's but things have moved on

you are showing clasic cardiff persecution complex here
ou know darn well the attitude of cardiff towards the folk in South Wales in general - whether it be Soccer, Rugby or the populous in general. This socio cultrural attitude is as real as the nonsene that underlies the equivalent hatred held for England in many areas.


Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:05 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:55 pm
Posts: 8220
Location: Dorset
Post 
Lol, like I said ...Liar of fool ...it's your choice :-)

_________________
Aark Aark The Laark at Caardiff Aarms Paark


Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:58 pm
Posts: 797
Post 
stalisman wrote:
Lol, like I said ...Liar of fool ...it's your choice :-)


i wouldnt call you either your misguided and a little ecentric thats all


Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:24 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:55 pm
Posts: 8220
Location: Dorset
Post 
The cowboy wrote:
stalisman wrote:
Lol, like I said ...Liar of fool ...it's your choice :-)


i wouldnt call you either your misguided and a little ecentric thats all


As I said ..a liar or a fool ... it realy tickles me this denial of reality of yours.

Be honest and say here, hand on your heart, that South Wales folks don't have a cultural dislike for Cardiff?

If you can say so then so be it and more fool you :-)

_________________
Aark Aark The Laark at Caardiff Aarms Paark


Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:27 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:06 pm
Posts: 1022
Location: Undypants
Post 
stalisman wrote:
The cowboy wrote:
stalisman wrote:
Lol, like I said ...Liar of fool ...it's your choice :-)


i wouldnt call you either your misguided and a little ecentric thats all


As I said ..a liar or a fool ... it realy tickles me this denial of reality of yours.

Be honest and say here, hand on your heart, that South Wales folks don't have a cultural dislike for Cardiff?

If you can say so then so be it and more fool you :-)


It's too easy to try and win an argument through name calling Stali, so if thats what you've descended to I won't bother - suffice to say I disagree with what you are generalising about.

It's too easy to say all people of South Wales subscribe to this Anti Cardiff viewpoint you talk of. Many people, like me, tend to judge people on their merits, and not where they come from.

As such, I won't make any judgements about Cardiffians on your opinions, just about you....


Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:45 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:55 pm
Posts: 8220
Location: Dorset
Post 
Uncle Onion wrote:
stalisman wrote:
The cowboy wrote:
stalisman wrote:
Lol, like I said ...Liar of fool ...it's your choice :-)


i wouldnt call you either your misguided and a little ecentric thats all


As I said ..a liar or a fool ... it realy tickles me this denial of reality of yours.

Be honest and say here, hand on your heart, that South Wales folks don't have a cultural dislike for Cardiff?

If you can say so then so be it and more fool you :-)


It's too easy to try and win an argument through name calling Stali, so if thats what you've descended to I won't bother - suffice to say I disagree with what you are generalising about.

It's too easy to say all people of South Wales subscribe to this Anti Cardiff viewpoint you talk of. Many people, like me, tend to judge people on their merits, and not where they come from.

As such, I won't make any judgements about Cardiffians on your opinions, just about you....


Instead of trying to deny reality with trick semantics why not just face up to the fact that there is an anti Cardiff sentiment in South Wales even if you yourself desire to rise above it.

You are quite free to form your own opinion of me based on a self delusion that all is hearts and roses twixt Cardiff and the rest of South Wales.

This is not scrumV where peopled argued long and hard against anti englishness .. this is ScumV and it ill serves us to play blind mans thoughts with each other.

_________________
Aark Aark The Laark at Caardiff Aarms Paark


Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: